Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of Bitcoin will soon reach $15k on April, 2018  (Read 1336 times)
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

First of all, I made my own point. I don't think Bitcoin will rise to $15,000 in April. According to the current market, Bitcoin is still in a downturn and it will take a long time to call back big data. But your point of view is what everyone expects and I am looking forward to it.

Indeed we will just hope that this is true because this is better than spreading FUD in which it will just make the Bitcoin and the market performance to.become worst. I read a lot of development are now happening in favor of Bitcoin and we will just hope that the progress result will  be feel this month.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Many people can wait for this to happen. Bitcoin has been under serious attack and bad and fake news have serious affected it price rise and growth. April should be a relief month for bitcoin investors. This is a good development.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

I like your predictions, so nice to see that and I hope it would really happen as soon as possible because there are people that always spread the bad image for bitcoin and it is not good for the investors.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Today now we are 6750. Resistance and supports are floating. We are on April and not there is no 10k around you see ?
So trends are useless most of time
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

it seems that any model graph will not get through if the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency conditions are still getting bad news from some countries and the meda will withstand the movement of bitcoin to increase the bitcoin price.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
Opposite, BTC is resistance at $8,700 ; $9,100 ; $10,200
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.
What is your opinion? Please discuss together.

This must be your technical analysis about your predictions in bitcoin though it is still unpredictable. But I like the way you express your thoughts in here, I guess this April will recover that again in that amount of price of Bitcoin.
Yeah things will be getting better in April now. Since January we are hearing this statement from different people including some businessmen, traders and investors who are in ready position to sell their coins. Some people are now buying at such low prices so that big profits can be earned soon at the end of April. So just see, here is the April and what would be the results from this month.
Budugbass

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

In fact, is not as expected or predicted as it seems, it is still far away and possibly not this month the price can reach that number. At these moments, I think the price movement is more suitable for active trading in day by day. While waiting for the price to the point in the direction that really to the higher direction... it's good if we do not just do the trading/investment, for me this needs extra income to face the current price movements situation.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

No I do not think that BTC will achieve at that price. I think the BTC will rise to $ 12,000 this year. In April BTC can not increase to $ 15,000 as you expected, the current number of investors has shifted to other altcoin not just Bitcoin.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

It is time to end this dip. I think that all this downtrend was carefully coordinated by the big whales in the market but they need small investors like us in order to get the prices up. So in order to stop the panic and maybe to keep to the trend of adoption of crypto, they will bring the market back up.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

I have been monitoring the bitcoin chart 📈 for some days back and I conclude that the uptrend is about to start. However, I believe the prediction of $15000/bitcoin in April is not an exaggeration
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

on what is the formation of the forecast of the price of the crypto currency? there are factors that can be foreseen for a month? as far as I understand, modern political and other world processes do not allow making such long-term forecasts
Well, it’s possible for one to predict the future of any market but you can’t predict the exact thing it’s going to be, you can just be able. To guess what it will. Be with the help of the past market chart. Don’t be surprised when the price happens to surpass even the price of $15000 in this month of April.

Supersonick

Activity: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

on what is the formation of the forecast of the price of the crypto currency? there are factors that can be foreseen for a month? as far as I understand, modern political and other world processes do not allow making such long-term forecasts
Well, it’s possible for one to predict the future of any market but you can’t predict the exact thing it’s going to be, you can just be able. To guess what it will. Be with the help of the past market chart. Don’t be surprised when the price happens to surpass even the price of $15000 in this month of April.

I think each of us would be very happy if the price would have reached 15 ths. $ this month. But for me BTC price in range 6-8 ths.$ looks more plausible in the next couple of months...

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

Based on Bollinger Band and Trendline we can easy see the price of Bitcoin is in downtrend but now BTC have very strong support at $7,100
My prediction, the price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in price range $7,100 - $10,200 in 2 or 3 next week to accumulation for new pump on April.

OK, I will mark this post and remember the information. Hope that it is truthful- it means that we are all doing the right thing holding Bitcoins and waiting for the better prices.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

I am just thinking that it will be easier for the btc to reach that prices now as we have resisted the 7K USD very nicely this time and BTC has jumped all the way upto the 8K USD. I am having good feeling about this scenario and looks like we will reach base prices of 10K USD before the end of April month for sure. This is not about the thin air speculation but truly something that is about to happen and thus we can expect these new heights. Before the year end we could just get blessed with the 20K USD plus rates as we speak! I mean there is nothing that can take the BTC down and strong handed people are growing in the market a lot thus making it far stable than the last three months. So lets hope for the betterment of the crypto and hope to reach those prices sooner.
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

I don’t know how you knew that but let’s just keep on waiting and see what happens in this month of April but it hasn’t shown any sign of going up or down, it has been stable at the rate of $6000 (just fluctuate between that and $7000) I just hope that what you said is true, but there is still no problem if it doesn’t reach the rate of $15000, cause I’m not really after that. But it’s always good for all of us to have target, cause if you don’t have target, all these whales will just manipulate the market and steal what you have.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

I'm not sure about this, but it looks like your predictions seem to be right. Today, Bitcoin has recovered quite strongly, its value increased quite high after fluctuations in a long time. The recovery of Bitcoin also makes many other altcoins more positive, the market is more green. I hope Bitcoin will continue to grow in the coming days. However, in just half a day it had risen dramatically, which made me have a little suspicious
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

I am not really sure that your predictions based on bollinger band can come into existence but now we stand here in april and prices have just shown upward trend within two days with almost increase of $1200 so we can say it a bull run and from here we see the price graphs moving up.But we might not see $15000 in such a short span of time but we will surely see it in few months. But just have faith.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

I don't think that we will reach 15k in April. But I think by the end of April or early May, we will reach 10,000. If there wouldn't be a lot of negative news on the market, and the price will stay around 10k then we can talk about reaching 15000 by the end of May, but not earlier.
xitrum

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

I think bitcoin will soon recover to $ 15,000. It can be seen that the market in recent days are showing signs of positive, bitcoin prices are continuously recovering after many consecutive days. I think the current time you can start buying bitcoin, currently a bitcoin is priced at $ 7,800 and still have a slight correction.

Herressy

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

I don't think that we will reach 15k in April. But I think by the end of April or early May, we will reach 10,000. If there wouldn't be a lot of negative news on the market, and the price will stay around 10k then we can talk about reaching 15000 by the end of May, but not earlier.
for me this is may start for that bitcoin the price may recover for i dont think that on this coming month it may happen but very soon on this year there is some changes for on the price of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: