Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS team dumping ETH  (Read 233 times)
Corosian (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

EOS recently dumped lots of ETH. You guys think maybe they are trying to damage them and looking to show the community that they will be the better alternative? Or maybe theyre just paying wages who knows  Grin
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

EOS recently dumped lots of ETH. You guys think maybe they are trying to damage them and looking to show the community that they will be the better alternative? Or maybe theyre just paying wages who knows  Grin

How does they dump ETH? Isn't that might lead to the rise of ETH popularity just because more people may afford buying it when ETH cheaper then before?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:56:36 AM

If they really have dumped lots of ETH, I think it would be a bad move to buy their coin at the moment since times like these are the most common reason for mistrust in team. I guess if they left some ETH behind(if it is above 30% of what they have recently), then they might not abandon the project just yet. Always be watchful in their movements though as they can abandon it if they dumped a lot of ETH from their address.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

Make sense that they will start liquidating ETH towards their mainnet launch.
They will need to fund things, marketing, scaling things up, and etc.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

I do not know why today's entire market goes up but only ETH is down. I do not understand the reason why and you say the EOS dumping team ETH, you have evidence to confirm this is true? can you tell me
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:32 PM

TechSpecs’ service allows anyone to quickly and cheaply check the specs of their electronics.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

How does they dump ETH? Isn't that might lead to the rise of ETH popularity just because more people may afford buying it when ETH cheaper then before?

It can only be good if many people are waiting down there to pick up the dip, other than that I don't belive they can crash market that much as they honestly don't hold any large amount that could tank the price like 40% or so.
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

The goal of EOS is to create a blockchain app that can subvert the ether.

The EOS application will be launched on June 1, 2018, and now their team is selling ETH, perhaps the signal that EOS will soon be tested!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Most likely the author has in view of that One project sells the tokens for the Ether, and the ether sells for dollars, the superfluous offer generates sharp and uncontrollable falling of the price. We are now observing this picture, there is nothing critical or supernatural in this simply a transfusion of one into another.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Dumping ETH? In my own view, i do not think they are helping EOS by dumping eth, because that will not only make ETH more available to other investors and holders, but it will make it a better option with more potentials. As for more, i will always prefer ETH over EOS for so many reasons. I am a holder of ETH. I believe virtual every investor will always for for Ethereum.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Where do you hear this news? There is nothing to prove it is true. I think the EOS team why do this?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Well, now EOS is a direct competitor of ETH and it was expected.

Still, ETH will remain the more powerful smart contract platform. The best option is to have both in the portfolio.
Fulloudcy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

I doubt that one team dumping ETH can do much damage to ETH value especially for its acceptance by main stream tech companies Wink
Corosian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

Where do you hear this news? There is nothing to prove it is true. I think the EOS team why do this?

https://twitter.com/claptrapxl/status/975380553653370880
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

EOS recently dumped lots of ETH. You guys think maybe they are trying to damage them and looking to show the community that they will be the better alternative? Or maybe theyre just paying wages who knows  Grin
They're not making themselves look any better than the competition as they're liquidating ETH (the competition) to "fund their project" (a bit ironic, isn't it?), but they're also dumping (and most likely planning to dump more in the future) to crash ETH...that's not how you show the community that you're the better alternative.

Make sense that they will start liquidating ETH towards their mainnet launch.
They will need to fund things, marketing, scaling things up, and etc.
still, $200m is way too much.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Found this screen on Twitter recently. I wonder how much ETH would dump if those projects started liquidating their bags.

ETH price is a lot lower atm.
Corosian (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 01:50:35 PM by Corosian

EOS recently dumped lots of ETH. You guys think maybe they are trying to damage them and looking to show the community that they will be the better alternative? Or maybe theyre just paying wages who knows  Grin
They're not making themselves look any better than the competition as they're liquidating ETH (the competition) to "fund their project" (a bit ironic, isn't it?), but they're also dumping (and most likely planning to dump more in the future) to crash ETH...that's not how you show the community that you're the better alternative.

Well, lets be honest, how many people will know EOS is behind that crash? Sure some people might, but there will be a considerable chunk of people who wont and they might choose EOS in the future instead

sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

I do not know why today's entire market goes up but only ETH is down. I do not understand the reason why and you say the EOS dumping team ETH, you have evidence to confirm this is true? can you tell me

That might be the reason why etherium goes down.
If so, it will be just temporary run and will be back to normal soon.
Though eos try to dump etherium but its not so much amount so i am not worry about that.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Really? They are confidently to challenge ETH? But i dont think they could beat the ETH. What's more, i think they hardly win the NEO, and i think the ICX has more potential than EOS.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

They have to dump their ICO winnings at some point, pay the workers, marketing...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: