Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you ever bought crypto directly for cash?
Yes - 38 (65.5%)
No - 14 (24.1%)
No, but I would like to - 6 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy or sell crypto for cash?  (Read 871 times)
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

I live in Ukraine. To buy crypto I need to deposit cash to credit card then transfer it to payment system like advcash and then change it crypto in online exchange service which I can choose at bestchange

Thank you for sharing your experience. Would you use the decentralized p2p crypto-cash exchange app if the seller's rating system worked flawlessly and you would need to meet the person in person for the transaction, as a result of which you give cash and in return receive crypto in your wallet of this app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I sold my bitcoin and altcoins to my friends and their friends for cash. My friend directly transferred money to my account and I sent him Bitcoins to his blockchain wallet. he referred me to his friends and they bought NEO and ETH from me for hard cash. with friends it is safe but while doing a cash deal with strangers you should be careful.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

I sold my bitcoin and altcoins to my friends and their friends for cash. My friend directly transferred money to my account and I sent him Bitcoins to his blockchain wallet. he referred me to his friends and they bought NEO and ETH from me for hard cash. with friends it is safe but while doing a cash deal with strangers you should be careful.

Thanks for your feedback. Well, probably Dether should pay special attention to the quality and efficiency of its rating system of sellers, I'm sure it will strive to the level of "stranger as a friend" Smiley

sanjay6121

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

you can sell or cash out your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for your local currency you can sell your crypto to another people for cash. you can send your crypto to his wallet and he gives you cash with this exchange.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

From Sri Lanka.
Cex.io is the best option to buy crypto with local cash for Sri Lankans. And the second option is exchanging cash for crypto with crypto currency holders. Other options, Platforms are not popular due to high amount of fees.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Yes, I still trade coins sometimes. Some coin accepts USD. So I buy them directly in dollars. This will be more useful for us.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

From Sri Lanka.
Cex.io is the best option to buy crypto with local cash for Sri Lankans. And the second option is exchanging cash for crypto with crypto currency holders. Other options, Platforms are not popular due to high amount of fees.

Hey, thanks for sharing Sri-Lanka's experience and link! I hope the local community will pay attention to the improved opportunities for this, by Dether decentralized p2p ecxhange Smiley

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

Getting your money after you sell your bitcoin or altcoin to cash money you can using your exchange bitcoin where support your country. You can using kinds of exchange have it support for withdraw your bitcoin to cash money. All of country have one exchange where we can using it for make our bitcoin to cash money, but the first we have bank book and we connected our bank to exchange bitcoin of our account, then you can withdraw your bitcoin to your cash money.

But what about exchange outside the banking system in your country?
By direct cash exchange for crypto between two persons using a decentralized exchange.

tatnM

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

From Sri Lanka.

Hey, thanks for sharing Sri-Lanka's experience and link! I hope the local community will pay attention to the improved opportunities for this, by Dether decentralized p2p ecxhange Smiley
I am also confident in this project. He has a strong team and already has a lot of store and partners around the world, it will be much easier to buy ETH with Dether soon.
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

From Sri Lanka.

I am also confident in this project. He has a strong team and already has a lot of store and partners around the world, it will be much easier to buy ETH with Dether soon.

Cool, I'm glad to hear it  Smiley Yeah, detherization has begun. Launching a Personal App very soon. While there is a public beta testing and btw anyone can join a bug bounty https://medium.com/@DETHER/dethers-bug-bounty-program-beta-testing-e9f1bb4fec73.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

you can sell or cash out your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for your local currency you can sell your crypto to another people for cash. you can send your crypto to his wallet and he gives you cash with this exchange.

Thanks for your feedback. But could you say which services or applications do you usually use for this?

Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

I do neither one of them, I only Hold free Cryptos given to me for free by the THUG Community and will wai for it to rocket in 2 years..THUG IS FREE and is easy to gain if u perform their weekly activities, They are tradable on exchanges already and have one of the best reputations currently in the Crypto world, no hassle with ICO as they dont have one, so in other words they are much much better than most of the coins recently started ☺☺
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

In my country, I buy and sell crypto currency in exchangers that are on the Internet, all transactions are carried out using payment cards. The course is not always profitable for me, but it works and I like it.
tatnM

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

From Sri Lanka.

Cool, I'm glad to hear it  Smiley Yeah, detherization has begun. Launching a Personal App very soon. While there is a public beta testing and btw anyone can join a bug bounty https://medium.com/@DETHER/dethers-bug-bounty-program-beta-testing-e9f1bb4fec73.
I'm closely following the project, recently someone bought all the orders for the sale of Dether on 240 ETH, already large investors have slowly started to enter, but there is no exchange it is very difficult! And the application is working fine.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

Once the market value of electronic or digital coins in the cryptocurrency goes down then I will buy bitcoins of course because the bitcoin has more chance to help me to raise my current status in life;
from poor to rich, from simple man to a successful man.
lovemsngr

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

I have bought cryptocurrency from the bank account and from the internet wallet. Yet, I did not buy anything just from my hand (from paper money=cash), as if you meant it.
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Yes, of course I do sell crypto for cash. If any token I'm holding has worth h a good amount then I will sell is so as to get cash in hand.
sabrine015

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:38 PM

It depends on your geographic location and situation, as example where I am at Im not eligible to buy or sell crypto directly so Im forced to pass by an escrow and buy through cash
ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

yes I do buy and sell some cryptos for me to earn some profit to support my daily lives living. I advise you to buy hold and sell some ETH. Because if ETH will the same value as last year. You will earn more.
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

In my site there have no way to make cash with cryptocurrency. Some short buyer take BTC or ETH then I make some cash. But big withdraw never possible in my site. It is major issue for me.

Thank you for sharing your experience  Cheesy
If this is possible, it would be cool to know what country you are talking about, this would help make the research more practical.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: