Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you ever bought crypto directly for cash?
Yes - 38 (65.5%)
No - 14 (24.1%)
No, but I would like to - 6 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy or sell crypto for cash?  (Read 871 times)
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:39:22 PM

ever to try to learn trade and it is real can generate cash I already feel the benefits
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

No inever bough crypto directly from cash . I bought from exchanges that too converting money to US dollar . I dint buy directly using local fiat currency . Even local exchanges had huge margin for buying and selling . Now its reduced in my country .

you can use exchangers, which makes it possible to exchange the crypto currency for real money, besides, this money is credited immediately to a bank card or other digital storage devices.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

I think everyone in this forum is doing it, because with that we can earn profits that continue, and with crypto trading also I can get what I want. I think trading crypto is mandatory for everyone who knows what a crypto currency is
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:41:08 PM

An excellent question, with a satisfactory answer to it, see I'm adding tokens as the market recovers after the fall and will grow giving me a certain profit but it's up to you to invest or not

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
holigans

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

No inever bough crypto directly from cash . I bought from exchanges that too converting money to US dollar . I dint buy directly using local fiat currency . Even local exchanges had huge margin for buying and selling . Now its reduced in my country .

I do not buy crypto just for cash because i buy crypto altcoin just to invest in long term when Altcoin price decrease then hence i do not buy altcoin for cash and i sell altcoin it could be for cash for profit

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

I think everyone in this forum is doing it, because with that we can earn profits that continue, and with crypto trading also I can get what I want. I think trading crypto is mandatory for everyone who knows what a crypto currency is

As for me, I do it quite often. I do not think that it is enough to get the cryptocurrency only through Bounty or Airdrop campaigns. Sometimes, it is much better to buy it for the traditional money.
rina141141

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

You can only afford to buy more in this present market. All coins are in their lowest you can get them for the rest of this year. Grab as much as you can now!
DevilDevil

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

I dint buy or sell cryto currecny for cash because i think its very much risky . If i find genuine person then surely i will try to sell or buy crypto holding for cash but till now i dint find any person . In BCT i found some but dint want to take risk.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

I do. Sometimes when I need money and do not have enough, I liquidate some of my coins and convert it into cash so I can use it because as much as we would like it to be so, there are still a lot of things that cannot be purchased with crypto and you have to use cash. I only sell to people I trust though and I have never bought crypto with cash, I just use exchanges to buy
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

I have only bought crypto with cash once and that was when a co-worker needed some money urgently and wanted to sell his crypto so I bought it from him since he was selling it cheap. I have never sold cryptos for cash though, I just use exchanges to sell my cryptos when I need to and then transfer it to my bank account. I prefer it that way.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

I regularly trade cryptocurrency for cash to pay for my cash-strapped activities or when I want to withdraw cash from the crypto for cash. There are now a lot of trading floors that allow direct conversion from crypto to cash, which is a very good condition to liquidate the money of investors.

btctop1

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

I personally, work with the bounty, so only sell. The third part, in which I believe, I take to the hold. The rest is for cash only.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

Hey guys,

I'm doing a little research now about using cash (paper money) for direct buying or selling crypto in different countries and I need your help. Could you share please your experience of such deals in your country? In what way are you doing this? And what were the problems or the advantages of this way? If you can, please tell about which country you speak, then this research will be more practical.

The results of this research can help improve Dether dapp the beta release of which will be in the coming days (the first dapp beta release for Business already launched http://shop.dether.io). The main strategic mission of this project is the breaking barriers to the mass adoption of Ether and crypto in general. The team believes that a convenient, mobile, decentralized, p2p way to buy and sell crypto for cash is able to significantly contribute to this and their opinion is shared by Consensys in the person of Ethereum co-founder, Joseph Lubin, which support them. I'm also long-standing and sincere contributor to Dether and I will be grateful to you for your help in this research Smiley

p.s.
Recently, Dether team interviewed citizens of ten countries to learn how to deal with the purchase / sale of crypto in general, in their countries. If you are interested to know what crypto enthusiasts from Tanzania, Czech Republic, Senegal, Vietnam, Congo, Philippines and others countries talk about it, you can get acquainted with the results of the interview in this Medium article https://medium.com/@DETHER/the-good-the-bad-and-the-ingenuitive-what-it-is-really-like-to-buy-and-sell-cryptocurrency-8fdfbfc2aee7. In this thread, as you already understood, I want to learn about the ways of buying / selling crypto directly for cash.

Dether Bug Bounty is available now. Join the Personal Dapp testing now:
https://medium.com/@DETHER/dethers-bug-bounty-program-beta-testing-e9f1bb4fec73

What a very nice research you planned to do! I also have asked myself the same questions and I would like to see the results
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

I do. Sometimes when I need money and do not have enough, I liquidate some of my coins and convert it into cash so I can use it because as much as we would like it to be so, there are still a lot of things that cannot be purchased with crypto and you have to use cash. I only sell to people I trust though and I have never bought crypto with cash, I just use exchanges to buy

Even if I need money so badly I don't even thinking of selling those crypto assets I have, because the probability of gaining my crypto price value will be higher in the future. Somehow I was able to survive most of the time and nearly one year my asset was still on roller coaster ride changing its value from time to time. If that cash turns out as paper money then I have no other options but to spend it, due to fiat investments doesn't seem to be profitable anymore rather than cypto investments.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

Of course, I do. Selling crypto and spending the money is very good feeling. I am investing about half of my earnings, but the rest is for me.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:57:10 PM

There are not a lot of trades like that in my country, most people prefer to sell their bitcoin or to buy bitcoin with a credit card, older people have a tendency to use cash instead of digital money, but most people that are getting into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are younger and they prefer to use electronic means of payments instead of cash.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

i do it here in my country. I buy directly from friends when i need crypto and they also buy from me when they need crypto. The whole thing is cyclical, a p2p. I enjoy doing that.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

In my site there have no way to make cash with cryptocurrency. Some short buyer take BTC or ETH then I make some cash. But big withdraw never possible in my site. It is major issue for me.
yeAH, Cashing crypto into fiat is common. When we need in the real life, fiat is still used and the main currency. I use crypto to buy electric bill or phone bill. IN my country transaction using crypto is prohibited. Buying electic bill is also cahnge into fiat in hte exchanger then pay the electric bill, Not directly from the crypto.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

I did not purchase cryptocurrencies because encryption transactions in my country have been completely banned. But if you want to buy there is always a way. But I lack sufficient funds, although I support the encryption market.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:15:29 AM

I do not sell my altcoin for cash because currently, I hold a coin, especially now the price of altcoin has declined because bitcoin can be good at the end of the year and it could be profitable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: