Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

The things you told that bitcoin can reach 1 million etc etc,I do agree and I don't too.Because the price of bitcoin can not be predicated. The price can increase any time and also can fall any time!!It is simply possible to increase the price of bitcoin forever.Because,the price depends on the number of buying and selling bitcoin. if people keep buying and investing in bitcoin,then the price will continue increasing forever.If they start selling, then again the price will fall down.Exception sometimes can happen too.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

As I can see in the price right now, there is no stability in the price. Last day, the price moves down rapidly and as of now, bitcoin rise up gradually. It just proves that there is no stability in bitcoin instead it is volatile.
1M dollars is really a positive perspective in bitcoin. Well, I guess it does not happen instantly. A rapid change in the price of bitcoin will lead also in a rapid crash.
I also think reaching $1million for bitcoin price could be possible in due time.But we should also bear in mind that bitcoin will always be volatile so expect if its going to hit its peak today,then maybe by tomorrow or the next day bitcoin price will fall again.Cryptos are just like that,we just have to get used to its fluctuations so we can lasts longer in this kind of industry.
For me, bitcoin is perfectly designed not because of its decentralization but because it is strengthened by its volatility. Bitcoin is equally made, as we can see, bitcoin does not lead in inflation or deflation even there is a great fluctuation of its price.
I know that bitcoin will reach its price but not instantly. There is a possibility that it will reach its peak if all of people will make bitcoin as their medium of exchange or a lot of people will have an idea in cryptocurrency.

Amelial

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

It can be, as long as many people do and trust btc so btc can increase forever
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

This is impossible. We have seen the violent fluctuations of bitcoin in the last three months. At some time after a few years, it is possible for bitcoin to reach 30K or even 100K. This requires a continuous expansion of the digital currency community. Let's look forward to it.

webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon.  
There's only one man that predicted that bitcoin will reach one million bucks on 2020 and that is John McAfee.

I think 1 Million $ for one bitcoin is so exaggerated. I expect the price to reach new records soon but nowhere near 1 Million.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
polltroy

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

It can not increase forever by one simple reason: the mining. Over time, energy cost for mining = revenue of mining + some small %

If BTC pris is $1 milj in 2020, it means mining revenue is like $675.000.000.000. Total world energy use is about $2000.000.000.000. So it means bitcoin mining would need expansiion of powerplants by 33% in 2 years. Thats simply not possible in such short time. And even if it was, would never be allowed by governments around the world... If bitcoin price gets too high, governments around the world will start to try to ban it simply because of the energy usage.
rockie87

Activity: 163

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

I think it will continue to grow.See the prices of any coin depends on it's buying and selling but the most important thing is production.Right now the number of bitcoin is increasing and the trading is also increasing which allows fluctuation to happen in bitcoin.The dip in the prices might be due to many reason but it is not that the prices will remain stable at this point.I am thinking about forever as it is very long but atleast till next 6-7 years it will fluctuate like this.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

1 million dollars for bitcoin is certainly an incredible prediction.
Personally, I think that the more real price is 100 000, although this price is predicted before the end of 2018. Now there are a lot of events and it's getting harder to predict.
But we continue to believe in bitcoin and look forward to growth.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

I firmly believe that bitcoin prices are always on the rise, because now in my country bitcoin is becoming their daily income, because for them the future of bitcoin is very good as time goes by.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

If the price of bitcoin will increase forever.Then the price will suerly increase the more people exposed to bitcoin the more the price increases. Or if demand continues to increase and supply is constant then yes.
Considering the aspect of supply, we all know that bitcoin is having very limited supply and this could be a factor playing important role in the high prices of bitcoin. The increase in awareness regarding bitcoin would also let it increase price wise. I don’t know about the time but one thing is for sure that bitcoin will not stay at the current rate forever. It will recover soon with the support of people, leaving all in joy.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

A bitcoin will always be worth a bitcoin.   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:29 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon.  
There's only one man that predicted that bitcoin will reach one million bucks on 2020 and that is John McAfee.
I think 1 Million $ for one bitcoin is so exaggerated. I expect the price to reach new records soon but nowhere near 1 Million.
It's exaggerated but we don't know if one day we will be there but the fact that we are still far from that price still there's more to come to bitcoin. Just don't expect too much and go along with what's the current flow of the market.

If it is true that the prophecy occurred in 2020, for what reason and how could he think like that? not just for the moment that bitcoin prices are hard to guess, and if we think and look at the facts in depth, what exactly affects the bitcoin price itself? it is a difficult question to answer. but here we think realistically if we get a profit then immediately take, be humans always grateful that there is no greedy nature to get a lot of profit. If it could be up to much profit maybe this one is called the fruit of patience.
This is just a speculation coming from him and many aren't taking him seriously because of the past acts that he did. He was once advertising a pump and dump group through twitter that lost his credibility on what he's saying.

lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

I honestly believe theres a point were it won't be able to break pass. Eventually its time will pass and something new will overtake it.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

When the demand for bitcoin is not high, then increasing bitcoin is impossible

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

In the first place Bitcoin value does not always increase but it fluctuates overtime and based on previous happenings, rises its value extravagantly without the users expecting it. With this, we can only hope that Bitcoin would continuously regain its value despite the downfall movements of its value so it will remain and be accepted by more people and countries.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:11 AM

It will not increase forever, there is no sense if bitcoin will just increase and never decrease. It will be pumped sometime, however, there will be time that it will be dumped. People want money and sometimes they sell their bitcoin for profit. It will never be profitable if the market price of bitcoin will just keep and increasing and never decrease.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

after I observe, the bitcoin price movement is always changing in every time. so my advice, you better take advantage of bitcoin price situation, if the price goes down, you immediately buy bitcoin and save. if bitcoin prices soar then sell bitcoin. thus you will get many benefits.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

I think that it is necessary to be more realistic. For BTC it is better to use more short term predictions -1 year for example. I think BTC price could be 25-30k$ this year

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will grow forever. It's volatile.

But no one knows the price of bitcoin in the future.

I can only say that investing in crypto currencies is risky, please invest in non-critical funds.
The Quincy

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:07:26 AM

most people can not predict the rise and fall of bitcoin, because the price of this bitcoin has not been stable
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: