Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
Are you sure it will always increase?
Where have you been couple of months ago when bitcoin reached 20,000$?
I don't see that price is increasing, we are still around 9K.
Yeah, the market had faced a great decline making the price too low and the situation, for now, is quite unpredictable. But that doesn't mean it won't increase in future since it is still gaining more popularity. For now, the price is quite stable but I believe the market will soon gain some momentum making the price to grow up to the greater heights...
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

You yourself say that you have heard a lot of predictions about the cost of bitcoins. Nobody can tell you what price will be in the future for him, you can only guess. If you have bitcoin - this is good, and it is best to save it for the future.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Nobody knows how much BTC will be worth in the future. Everybody can predict, assume, anticipate and speculate any price they can. There's no right or wrong with speculating the price. One thing is for sure, the public will embrace the technology of BTC because its features can be utilized in many ways we can imagine. The decision to sell your BTC is all yours, if you need the money, then sell it, it's fine. If you don't need the money yet, just keep it and wait until you get satisfied on your profit.
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

We can't say bitcoin price will increase forever, because crypto market is unpredictable. But I think bitcoin future is very much bright & according to my predictions bitcoin will reach 20k landmark by the end of this year. So if you minimum risk taker then can continue with bitcoin without any fear. I hope bitcoin will change your life also.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, so its hard to predict if bitcoin will continue to increase the value in time. You know that bitcoin is volatile, sometimes its up and sometimes its down. Many people especially the hodlers and investors predict that value of bitcoin will be 20k$ up by the end of this year.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

No it's not.
Even right now, the price is decreasing.
Do you mean the price in the long term ? like increasing every year ?
I think yes as long as the market cap get a new investors in bitcoin
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

yes bitcoin price will rising more if their have more plenty of people demanding to use it and need it
and then the price will rising high, just to know it just about 8% people in USA that owned bitcoin, how about if it reach 40% ?
it will more rising
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoin, you do not have to worry about your future is guaranteed.
There is nothing you need to worry about bitcoin prices because the more expensive bitcoin prices will be more expensive of course the profits that you will get very large.
do not hear the word people who hate bitcoin because they do not know in detail what is bitcoin actually.
Stay calm and trust.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

There is a logic behind this prediction that as we will not have more than 21 million bitcoins and we have the population of 7 billion, the law of demand and supply will apply if at least 30% of them will get involved with Bitcoin. On the other hand, if there is any negative decision regarding legal aspect from the government, there is a possibility of price fall and hence it is not assured that price will keep increasing forever.

Bitcoins price increasing isn't impossible but bitcoins price just increasing is not. It will and it should decrease because thats how business works, its not always on the top, for all we know businesses have their downfall and challenges to before leading and be on top and success.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

You should always be updated in the price movement of bitcoin so that you can decide properly what is going to be your next move. You should not depend on some speculations you yourself should be the only one who will decide on your own and you will base it on your observance in the situation of bitcoin and its price movement.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

It will not because there will be a time that bitcoin will reach its peak already and that's the time that there will no movement of bitcoin's price already. But i think before that will happen, we're already gone in this planet.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

no one can predict the future bitcoin accurately, everyone has different predictions of bitcoin and all that is just a guess, but not just you who are worried about the development of bitcoin everyone a have the same feelings with you, I also feel anxious when bitcoin prices decrease there is quite a bit of my money in bitcoin, I am afraid that at any moment can lose some of the money that is in bitcoin Because of price change, but all of that is a risk that must be faced if at any time bad incident happened
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

Don't know about $1mn but it will sure reach $100k. It just has to x5 from its ATH and it would reach that price point. Also always expect something crazy when it comes to Bitcoin. Bitcoin price always surprises everyone and can reach price levels no one expects.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:12:31 PM

no one knows the price of bitcoin will be as long as it keeps going up, if anyone says, I think it just hopes to be spoken. because that's the hope of all of us. the most important thing we now use and benefit from it.
playboy654

Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

The price is a result of supply and demand.
If demand continues to go up forever, at fixed supply, the price could only go up. However, that's technically impossible, since there isn't an infinite supply of fiat in the world for people to buy it forever.

I think the value will grow up with the demand for bitcoin so it is not stop soon so all investors has a bright and happy future and also new investors has the same future in bitcoin.

cryptikco

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

I think it's anyone's best guess, but personally I think it will continually to rise, along with some expected volatility.  Unlike gold, there is a fixed amount of BTC and as long as it continues to spread in its utility, its value can only go up, I think.
Crypto Robert

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

We will see Bitcoin $50,000 in 2018.

Bitcoin will probably rise until we find a better cryptocurrency.
amansingla2411

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

in my opinion this product of bullish market will end badly in the long run, but, since we are talking w.r.t the short run i.e 2020 the price will definately increase with occasional fall in values.
LodisMcguire

Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Looking at the price growth from year to year,i think it will increase slowly in a few more years because the popularity is at the peak right now.Because it's limited supply,the price increasing time to time is to be expected,but i think it won't last forever.So let's see where will the future lead us.
Si nenglon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

but personally I think along with some of the expected price volatility bitcoin highest already at the end of the year 2017 ago. and unlike gold, there are a number of BTC fixed and as long as it continues to spread in utilitasnya. then if only increasing assuredly will not too speeding limits again. I am very sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: