Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:41:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:14 PM

The price of bitcoin can not always grow. This is unambiguous. The statement that if the amount of bitcoin is limited, and the population of the Earth is much larger, and due to the fact that there is not enough bitcoin for everyone, it will, because of this, increase in demand and in price, has a very narrow logical thinking. Every day we have a growing number of different types of crypto currency, and many of them have very good functionality, sometimes even better than bitcoins. Bitcoin will grow to a certain point. Further, investors will be afraid to invest such large sums because there will be a big risk of its sharp depreciation due to the appearance of various negative information.
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

I can not increase bitcoin forever, it depends on the needs of the market

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

of course no. how can it always rise in long time. there will be amount of investors who sell their coins to get profit or the Sharks and Whales will dump the market
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:18:04 AM

This type of question is always a frequent post by newbies whenever the cryptos market is down. It's hightime you knew that market is all about ups and downs because what drives it is the emotions of human beings worldwide.
willybacem

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:38:40 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

We can not be sure whether bitcoin values ​​will ever increase. Because of the fact that is currently happening, bitcoin is being degraded from its highest value. But, judging from year to year bitcoin value always shows improvement.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

The price of bitcoin will not always go up and will not stabilize at some price neither will it always come down.
One cause for the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is it's volatility. The volatility of bitcoin, being one of the very nature of bitcoin, cannot be eliminated and will always be there. This is why there will always be pumps and dumps in the price of bitcoin.
I'd advise you to sell your bitcoins as soon as there is a profit for you cause no one can say for sure what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future as there may be a dump or a pump. Sell in order to be on the safer side and not later regret.
Stability is not going to be a part of bitcoin as bitcoins price use to increases and it can decrease so it is all about our way of investment and our knowledge, if you will invest in bitcoin today and will hold your bitcoin for some time you will see bitcoin price higher than your investing price of bitcoin, so in short I want to say bitcoin use to move upward and downward but the travel of bitcoin downward come for very short time but most of time bitcoin remain at very high price it does not decrease very high but bitcoin use to increase very high.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:42:37 AM

If the price of bitcoin will increase forever.Then the price will suerly increase the more people exposed to bitcoin the more the price increases. Or if demand continues to increase and supply is constant then yes.
There are different phases in which the increment of the prices will happen, right now the increment is all on the credibility of the crypto currency and the bitcoin with no input from the different forums of the world which are working for the people.

In next phases the governments will start doing things for the ease of the bitcoin and then the price will rocket shoot because of the trust from the governments as well. In any case, this increase of the price will stop in the end but it will take time.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

Yes your are correct. A lot of prediction that we heard from crypto analyst different prediction some analyst bitcoin price will increase up to $20k before the end of this year and some analyst also predict that bitcoin price will be falling down to $3k.. I don't know where or whom analyst said the truth but the only things that I know bitcoin is a stable coin and trusted coin that if you invest bitcoin you can expect profit with it.

spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

can not be ascertained, the increase or decrease in the value of bitcoin is uncertain. the most important is that while bitcoin can generate profits, I will continue to buy and use it.
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

We'll probably know a rush before this summer as last year
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

The sad truth about bitcoin is that it is indeed volatile; not stable nor it will increase forever. Volatility means it can either go drastically up or down, and earnings or free values or profits will depend on how well you know the market. Also, not everyone can profit from it at the same time. There will always be a time that someone will earn big and someone will lose big time. That is just how it goes- like a seesaw. Hopefully, everyone can experience not just the earning part but also the convenience that cryptocurrencies bring.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
Are you sure it will always increase?
Where have you been couple of months ago when bitcoin reached 20,000$?
I don't see that price is increasing, we are still around 9K.
No one can say anything about bitcoin price that either it will continue increasing for ever or will dump, we always see increase and decrease in bitcoin price but it is because of the investors investing their money in bitcoin and when get some profit then the market take a correction. To me i think that bitcoin price will continue increase tell majority of people start using bitcoin, in fact currently very little number of people know about bitcoin while the rest have no idea about it, but the bitcoin users are increasing continuously, therefore i think that bitcoin price will continue increasing for a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

No one knows exactly how this will play out, which explains the volatility of bitcoin. The massive rise in price over the last few years indicates plenty of people see its potential for mass adoption. The key will be whether it can scale to mainstream use. If so, those super high price targets can be reached.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

No one knows if bitcoin increase the price forever but  i hope it will because every year the price of bitcoin will increasing  in the market but  after the increasing price of bircoin in few months bitcoin will price will down again.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

I don't think bitcoin will grow forever. That's impossible. Now bitcoin, as a new technology, is popular, so the price of bitcoins will keep rising. But when bitcoin is replaced by a new coin, its price will not keep growing.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

people are believing in bitcoin as digital currency someday become too very expensive price in the market because the future vision of the holder's reach the highest price in the market the value i can't reach by an ordinary people or the poor if the bitcoin got that price expectation.
by way that's an only a prediction and speculation nobody can knows the exact amount reach of bitcoin on thats year 2020.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will grow forever. If the price of bitcoin keeps growing, the price of bitcoins will become very high many years later. I think that after a few years, bitcoin will be replaced by new COINS, and its price will decline.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

I think, bitcoin has a fluctuating price and up and down prices are normal in bitcoin, bitcoin prices sometimes go down and sometimes rise so I think bitcoin prices are not always going to increase but of course it will continue to grow

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

The sad truth about bitcoin is that it is indeed volatile; not stable nor it will increase forever. Volatility means it can either go drastically up or down, and earnings or free values or profits will depend on how well you know the market. Also, not everyone can profit from it at the same time. There will always be a time that someone will earn big and someone will lose big time. That is just how it goes- like a seesaw. Hopefully, everyone can experience not just the earning part but also the convenience that cryptocurrencies bring.
So the ability to analyze the chart is needed in order to get a big profit and avoid big losses as well. Experience is very influential here, and do not be easily affected with fud. So we must have a strong analysis.

diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

No one in the world is ever worth something!

If a new digital encryption currency, BTC is always better than BTC.

This new digital cryptographic currency will replace BTC!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: