Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

It can only go either way: the price of bitcoin will continue to increase as long as it can continue to exist. So either it dies completely (which can also mean going out of fashion) or it will grow forever.

Well, i see the trends that bitcoin is a long way to go and believe that it will exist soon going out of its fashion in considering the growth of technology more than a years from now. And i do beleive that the price of bitcoin will increases as its current high price value will be surpassing as its popularity is getting bigger which leads to a mass value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Bitcoin would not reach $1m dollars because it can even barely reach $20k just last 2017 and if you are going to compare the price of $20k to $1m then it was very very far. The best thing to do is just hold your coin so just in case it might happen then you will be rich immediately so keep on holding today to earn more profit in the future.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:16:00 AM

no you cannot say the prices of bitcoins always increases...... rather it depends on demand and supply of bitcoins availability............

I agree, Bitcoin cannot straightly increase for the long time, because Bitcoin price always depend on the demand  of the people. If the demand is high the price will go up vise versa. So we cannot never say that Bitcoin price will increase forever. There is always an ups and down.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Make your own analysis, everybody can predict and speculate the value of bitcoin but the truth is no one really knows the future value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not continuously increase its value, there are times for pump and dump,depending on the demand,  that is part of being volatile.

jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:20:00 AM

We cant actually say that bitcoin will increase forever, but as supply of Bitcoin is limited and with increasing interest of people of investing in Bitcoin, the price is expected to increase at least for next few years. And as we observe the price trend of Bitcoin, you will notice that many a time it has fallen also.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Yes, but no one knows or predict if what would be happen to the price of bitcoin. But we believe it will continue to increase. Because someday the price is much higher.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

There is a logic behind this prediction that as we will not have more than 21 million bitcoins and we have the population of 7 billion, the law of demand and supply will apply if at least 30% of them will get involved with Bitcoin. On the other hand, if there is any negative decision regarding legal aspect from the government, there is a possibility of price fall and hence it is not assured that price will keep increasing forever.

Yes its true. I dont get any logic and princip that anybody use if they said that bitcoin price can increase forever.
In law of the market, market will never only go in one direction, always going down or always going up because it will goes to both sides.
hotboynoiloan35

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

No I think BTC can die soon!
ETH or a new coin will change the world and BTC will die
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:10:21 AM

You have a point, but my opinion is there are lots of problems that may affect the bitcoin soon. But at the end bitcoin will survive it all and I think bitcoin price will slowly increase and hit its peak again and again.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, you can get now because the bitcoin price is currently low, it's for me very profitable to get a lot of bitcoin, and you can survive in mid 2018 the price will increase higher, considering the current bitcoin user in my country very much, so I'm sure prices will rise higher.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

The price of the bitcoin will never be stable. Up and down the market price bitcoin is commonplace because of the bitcoin as store assets rather than currency.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

People assume because Bitcoin is deflationary, it can only go one way. Fiat currency is not deflationary and people keep measuring Bitcoin in fiat. What will happen when you buy Bitcoin with all the fiat money you have, what happens then? You run out of money and you sell your bitcoins.

If the day ever comes that we value goods and services in bitcoins, then even 100 satoshis will become highly valuable due to its purchasing power. Bitcoin will not become valuable long-term as a speculative asset which is what it is today.

Everybody is hoping that bitcoin are always increasing their value, but we cannot estimated that because it has changeable or not stable value due to many kind of coins/token.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

The price of bitcoin and that of all other ALTCoins are unpredictable. In life there's no lessons in a smooth journey Bitcoin has been really good since last year and I believe it's drop is not constant definitely it will peak again that's the statistics of life. Nothing last forever I think this challenges will make bitcoin be come more stronger when the price raised again.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

I think the value of bitcoin can not increase forever. Because if it goes up forever I guarantee that all the investors they buy into bitcoin to become rich. Its value always changes. We can not predict its value in the future because its value is unstable

alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:32:55 AM

For the operation of the payment system, the "Blockchain" technology is used (English blockchain, from block - "block" and chain "chain").
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:57:48 AM

For the operation of the payment system, the "Blockchain" technology is used (English blockchain, from block - "block" and chain "chain").
The name of the technology even gives you the vivid idea about its nature and the way it operates. It is basically a chain formed by different blocks that are like placed back to back to one another. This is why it is not easy to trace the transactions made with this technology because it is not easy to break this chain at all. Blockchain technology is the future of the world and that of currencies. People support it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

No I think BTC can die soon!
ETH or a new coin will change the world and BTC will die

And you will die too, 'There's no exist forever' stephen hawking. For me it's hard to say bitcoin will die or sooner or later altcoin will replace bitcoin. But I'm thinking if bitcoin die then altcoin will die too. The power reason altcoin price drops is bitcoin and the power reason altcoin price up is bitcoin. So, what's your reason if bitcoin die?
mimakter

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest some $ in it.. This just brings the value higher. So let's hope new $ will always flow into the "river" and we will end up on the moon Smiley
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

bitcoin prices for the long run are obviously always rising in price but for the short run the price of bitcoin will never always go up, bitcoin prices there will be up and down movements and I think it is a good opportunity to buy when prices go down and sell when the price is up because it can make you get a lot of profit.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

yes you are right bitcoin price conditions will always go up but for the short term bitcoin prices will experience conditions where it will go up and down, while for long term it is very clear bitcoin price will print its highest price in every year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: