Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is virtual in nature.Sometimes the prices rises and sometimes the prices fall down.These type of fluctuations are very common in bitcoin.No one can predict that whether the prices keep on increasing in coming years or not.It simply depends on the numbers of investors that invest in bitcoin.More the number of investors buy the bitcoin more will the market prices.Bitcoin market value can never  be stable.Various factors affect the price of bitcoin.So we cannot predicate that whether these factors will favour the price of bitcoin or not.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

as per the demand for Bitcoin it is posed to growth due to limited supply and price can touch 100000 dollars and even more looking at price demand and expectation of bitcoin traders
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

maybe bitcoin is hard to predict about its price development, the frequent instability in current prices is common, but I'm sure that bitcoin next year will find a phase where bitcoin prices will be expensive and rise more than they are at this price.

For the long term bitcoin prices are very clear will print the highest price in every year. And the bitcoin price will always go up but for the short run the bitcoin price will go down
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

if I think with more and more people jumping in bitcoin world, then I think btc will be better this year, and I think it will be better in the coming years, let alone european society now bend to switch to btc, I think will become a big influence

It should rise for next few years so that people who had being investing and waiting for their returns can make those significant money for themselves and later if some thing new coin or different technology comes then the value of this will start dipping and thus after few years nobody might be buying it as well.

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

A wise man once told me, "No one lives forever and Nothing lasts forever." Words to live and die by. If you believe otherwise, I have a castle in Spain that I want to sell to you.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

We have to remember price of bitcoin is rise and fall it does'nt stagnant or stable. Even the trends before it is always up and low. Were not sure ahead the future's of bitcoin since price is fluctuates. Hence, let's hope the demand would continues as the price could grow.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

I'd say none can really predict the future, but one can analyse the past and the present.  And with the analytical predictions of the few who dared to speak out their minds, it seems the future is looking bright for bitcoin.

For it to increase forever? I'd say no one has control on that and with any type of investment so to say.

Perhaps it would be wise for you to make analytical decision and stay away from greed so that profit can be made when possible and avoid unnecessary lose too.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

I don't believe the price of the bitcoin will become $1 milliom dollars in the future or in the year of 2020 because that price is a huge amount and even you wait few years or decades it is impossible in reality. Not always the price of the bitcoin increasing because most of the time last few month ago the price decreasing buy now the price increasinh again and that's good to us who have bitcoin in the wallet.
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

I'd say none can really predict the future, but one can analyse the past and the present.  And with the analytical predictions of the few who dared to speak out their minds, it seems the future is looking bright for bitcoin.

For it to increase forever? I'd say no one has control on that and with any type of investment so to say.

Perhaps it would be wise for you to make analytical decision and stay away from greed so that profit can be made when possible and avoid unnecessary lose too.
Forever is not definite , so its not definite also in terms of bitcoin, it not always increase instead it just moving based on the markets demand, volatility still unknown.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

maybe bitcoin is hard to predict about its price development, the frequent instability in current prices is common, but I'm sure that bitcoin next year will find a phase where bitcoin prices will be expensive and rise more than they are at this price.

You can survive in mid-2018 the price will rise higher, given the current bitcoin users in my country very much, so I'm sure prices will rise higher. And if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, you can get now because the current bitcoin price is low, it's for me very profitable to get a lot of bitcoin
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:37:03 AM

So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Talking about bitcoin just as we talk about a person's fate all have their respective lines in their journey. Every human being they are not always rich nor are they forever poor. Likewise with bitcoin, bitcoin prices will not remain high forever and vice versa, bitcoin prices will not low forever.

These are all economic systems that rotate automatically, and influence each other. So, our role in creating ups and downs of prices, of course is our investment behavior. If this awareness's massive and widespread means we have been actively participating in maintaining the stability of bitcoin prices in the market.

beezare

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:05:56 PM

bitcoin prices will not increase forever and also will not forever have low prices because bitcoin prices are fluctuating and will have a constantly changing price that is hard to predict and that's the risk in bitcoin so we have to dare to deal with those risks
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:11:00 AM

within the scope of bitcoin, increase (bullish) and decline (bearish) and stability (sideways) in the price of bitcoin was a natural thing, then will Bitcoin price increase forever ?  I don't think it is possible because there is always a fluctuation in the bitcoin market that will always change the bitcoin price own . then with relate to that prediction, I doubt it will happen but I wish it would happen because as fellow bitcoin holders we expect it. and my suggestions of bitcoin will continue to rise (the price) but not as significant as last year's only slight increase
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest some $ in it.. This just brings the value higher. So let's hope new $ will always flow into the "river" and we will end up on the moon Smiley

Definitely! Media have good contribution for bitcoin as well as long as used intentionally for good. One example is spreading positive article about bitcoin instead of negative news that are very unrealistic and biased. Through spreading positive post or news about bitcoin, this strategy will raise market for bitcoin and value will continue to increase.
Actually, we hold huge part of spreading good news about bitcoin. We all need to have sincerity in doing so.
No, the price of Bitcoin is not a constant and specific value but a fluctuated and valuable value. Before some days the price was low and suddenly the price started increase and same as happen the price increased from 6 thousand dollar to 9 thousand dollar gradually. Now the price is stable around 9 thousand dollar so it will must give you the benefit if you want to sell or you can wait even more to increase the price more and get profit.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

Bitcoin price increases because it is decentralised and limited supply and lot of demand so the price keeps increases whenever possible pump occur in market we can expect bitcoin end 1 million in next 5 years
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
The good thing is that a larger adoption is going to happen, I don't have any kind of doubt about it, bitcoin is already better than most of the remittance services around the world, soon enough bitcoin is going to be better than most credit cards around the world with the lightning network, when people see that they are able to send money all over the world almost instantly for a very cheap fee they're going to adopt it.
BitcoinMarketer39

Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:38:31 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

No it will not increase forever obiviously, the market is volatility, if the market will just increase always then there is no way for investors to hoard a huge amount of coins and earn profit.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

As you have said, it is just a prediction so meaning they could be right, they could be wrong. No one exactly knows what were going to happen in the upcoming years or the future of btc. All are just prediction/speculation based on what is the current situation.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

No, it is not possible to keep on increasing its price, we people should move according to market how people are reacting to the market. In Bitcoin, there are huge crises in terms of price we have to accept it and hold it until the certain period when Bitcoin price start increasing. People who don't have knowledge Bitcoin cannot increase it's price every time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: