Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager, how to rate by great or failure?  (Read 595 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

Here is a thread link of DenysM that may help or guide you in selecting projects based on the bounty managers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728

It is unfortunate that there are managers who are quite irresponsible in doing their job. But this is just one of the many risks that we need to face in this system. Everything will always fall with us making that final decision. So be vigilant.

This is what I want to see Cheesy  Thank you for the link shared will be useful to me, complete and almost all the best manager is on that list.
alexford (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

I've run into a lot of bad bounty managers with big tempers and who will attempt to shorten your stakes when distribution time comes.
I've encountered this one but after the ICO, we get paid. It was okay even the bounty manager are strict into the policy or rules of the bounty as long as they are responsible for their people. That they will make sure that their bounty hunters get paid because they do what the rules says.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

Reporting them is the best option as long as you have an evidence provided for your accusation. I've seen some members posted at Reputation child boards similar to your concern. Maybe you should post your queries there and let those DT members take an action about it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

Bounty managers should be fully aware about the people behind these ICOs because if they arent sure about the credibility of the people why would they accept these projects? one thing in my mind because they are part of these scam projects in the community i have experienced two scam projects from the same manager that is why i am not joining these managers.

Agreed with this. In the first place, the bounty manager was the one who will check if the project he will manage is scam or not. Also, he was the one who will hire / accept bounty hunters for the campaign. So it means, bounty hunters was under to him. So, he / she should be responsible on them.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

Here is a thread link of DenysM that may help or guide you in selecting projects based on the bounty managers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728

It is unfortunate that there are managers who are quite irresponsible in doing their job. But this is just one of the many risks that we need to face in this system. Everything will always fall with us making that final decision. So be vigilant.

Thank you so much. It was very helpful.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

i think you can contact directly with the project's manager to complain about the bounty manager. if this is a good dev team, they will solve your problem

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

Avoid these shit managers and you will be fine,you cant give them negative trust,so move on better to to everything you can to complete your task, most of these people doesnt care about the hunters because they are only for the money.I hate tokensuite for accepting scam ICO projects i dont know if they are part of these scams or they just dont research before accepting scams.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:58:58 PM

It's a simple concept, it really annoys me when I see idiots complaining at bounty managers when the ICO turns out to be a scam.

Their job is to promote and manage the bounty, not to pay out the stakes.

It is your job to identify a campaign that wont screw you over.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:23:59 AM

i think you can contact directly with the project's manager to complain about the bounty manager. if this is a good dev team, they will solve your problem
This would possible but not possible to get paid because the one who decide your claim was the project manager itself. He can deny your stakes if he want it. This is bad. sad story pal.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

As a matter of fact, it is absolutely uncalled for, for people to hustle days and nights to participate in a bounty campaign and later didn't get what is entitled to him or her. I think there should be a kind of agent in this same community that would be policing this kind of situation. It's not easy at all and we are not here to work in vain. The bounty manager need to follow up their works in accordance and make sure everyone gets their own shares too. Thanks
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:05 AM

This would possible but not possible to get paid because the one who decide your claim was the project manager itself. He can deny your stakes if he want it. This is bad. sad story pal.
He (campaign manager) can't deny if you have valid proofs you should be get paid for your work. You can even create scam accusation if you think the manager is scamming you or simmilar like that.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

since there is this merit system, some bounty campaigns don't allow jr.member to join and that is the reality. if indeed because of the new rules about merit, I think the bounty manager is not wrong because he has done his job.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:56:07 PM

since there is this merit system, some bounty campaigns don't allow jr.member to join and that is the reality. if indeed because of the new rules about merit, I think the bounty manager is not wrong because he has done his job.
Yeah, Because of the new rules. Some are buying merits and some using their other account to boost their new account.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

He (campaign manager) can't deny if you have valid proofs you should be get paid for your work. You can even create scam accusation if you think the manager is scamming you or simmilar like that.
Agreed. Bounty manager suppose the one who secured that the bounty hunter would paid.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

Bounty managers are responsible in every camapign they are running from the beginning to the end. They must see that all their participants were paid and compensated for their works. Rating them is very difficult because you dont have access to it. Just choose the right manager when participating.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

the great bounty manager in my opinion is BM who can accepct complaint , and then at the end of that bounty he/she give everyone time to complain about their stacking
and do payment correctly
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

the great bounty manager in my opinion is BM who can accepct complaint , and then at the end of that bounty he/she give everyone time to complain about their stacking
and do payment correctly
They need to do their job in order to get positive feedback on their campaigns. Most campaign managers know how to do their job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

hi friends ,, many managers who do not have legality well. therefore they are not responsible if we do not get paid.
but as long as I am a bounty hunter, I have found an organization that gathers various managers and helps the ICO project well.
and to this day I still believe all the projects under it.
the organization is Amazix.
You can learn more
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@amazix
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@amazix_bounties

and if we find a poor manager, I think we can report it to the forum moderator so that the moderator will judge objectively, and can give negative trust to the menager.

annmhie0904

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

and do payment correctly
I hope to met like this one Sir. A bounty manager who can listen to our complain and do his part / responsibility to his bounty hunters.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

hi friends ,, many managers who do not have legality well. therefore they are not responsible if we do not get paid.
but as long as I am a bounty hunter, I have found an organization that gathers various managers and helps the ICO project well.
and to this day I still believe all the projects under it.
the organization is Amazix.
You can learn more
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@amazix
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@amazix_bounties

and if we find a poor manager, I think we can report it to the forum moderator so that the moderator will judge objectively, and can give negative trust to the menager.
Thank you so much for this info. I will gladly to check this telegram link and join it. I hope to met someone who are eligible as the title of bounty manager.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: