Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Bans All Cryptocurrency Ads, Will It Will Lead to Their Downfall?  (Read 535 times)
f0rzef

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

I'm afraid google, facebook and others are doing special pricedrop of cryptocurrency, but for what reason? it's really strange..
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Something big is gonna happen if the price goes down, They manipulated the market i know they studying blockchain and they will create token for future payments and commodities. Massive adoption is on our way.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Google is one of the biggest company in the world so it wont be that easy to take them down,i would say it will give us positive things because less scam ICOs to be promoted less people will be scammed.It is a good thing you need to look the opposite of the idea,because google and facebook is only protecting their audience/users from these potential scams.

oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

Let GOOGLE prohibit advertising of crypto currency in any way it will not affect either the price or the development,there are many other ways
cryptomngr

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

No,google wont go down because they have banned these cryptocurrency advertisements,doesnt make sense because they are the largest advertising platform in the planet which makes them the first place to be advertised with these scam ICOs,that is why they are doing their job to stop these potential scams,they are protecting people from these schemes and i think it will only lessen the scammy ICOs in our community.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

Google is one of the toughest company in the world,it wont easily collapse because our community is a dust compare to the users around the internet who uses internet,google as their main search engine.The reason why facebook and google has restricted the ICO advertisements is because these projects are potential scams and they only protecting their users from being scammed,it will give us less scammy ICOs in the future so its not that too negative to our community.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

I believe soon many blockchain platforms will be launched and Google will not be a major player any more. That is why I admit that only insingificant fall might be and if yes it will be temporary.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

Doesnt going to be a big deal,because people can still create blogposts and website with cryptocurrency related ads,the only thing is they wont be allowed to use the paid advertising platform of google which is the google adsense,i know this because i have 9yrs of experience in blogging using google adsense that is why i can assure you there will be no negative effect tothe users.

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Downfall? not going to have a chance,google is one of the best brands in the world and it is worth billions of dollars so it means that you need a lot of money to put this company down.Cryptocurrencies are too much complicated today that is why facebook and google decided to fight these potential scam ICOs with banning all the cryptocurrency ads in their platform to protect noob people from getting scammed.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

Without regulation or with regulation does it affect the normal users like us? it will only be a problem for these ICOs because they arent going to be accepted when they are promoting their ICO,facebook and google are one biggest brands in the world,and these influencers are just protecting their users from potential scams,that is why it is great to have some regulations from these ICOs.
cryptobobo

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

So what mate? they will only banned cryptocurrency related advertisements,they wont accept advertisements from these potential scam ICOs and it doesnt mean that users and people are going to get banned when you created blogs and anything that are cryptocurrency related topics,read the rules and dont be  arrogant because we wont be affected by these regulations.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Google banning,google not banning i believe there will be a way out to market cryptocurrecy,although this will take time but the market will succeed
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:23:33 PM

These are only pathetic attempts to combat the crypto industry. This is the answer to all the skeptics who doubted this technology. If the crypto industry were not a threat to them, it would not be banned.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Cryptocurrency market is growing too rapidly and it is a littble bit alarming and unhealthy because its unregulated these big brands are doing their job to protect their audience,or users with these potentials cams especially with these ICO scam projects that are stealing millions of dollars from the investors then will run away after they got enough money.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:02 PM

Not going to affect both cryptocurrency users and google advertising program,the main aim of these restriction is to lessen the scam ICOs in the internet because these people are using legit advertising platform like facebook and google ads,that is why these two giant brands did the right thing to stop these people,protecting their users are the main reason why they did this.

BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

Advertising cryptocurrency and ICOs have been banned by google and big social media like facebook and twitter. But I do not see anything less than the ICOs program that came up, ICO programs are growing every day and with that I feel the problem of banning crypto advertising by google will not have a big effect on cryptocurrency.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

I don't think that it can affect price of serious projects...it's bad mainly for scam projects because they hunted crypto-newbies all around the web.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

Why would that happened? cryptocurrencies doesnt have any effect in overall advertising program of google? it is less than 1% of the total revenue of google that is why it wont affect google's revenue.ICOs deserved these because most of the new projects are scams,google and facebook did the right thing so that these scam projects will be lessen.

Danezu

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Who wants to promote, will continue to promote without google. It's true that google and facebook have a huge market share, but there are a lot of alternatives for online advertising: search engines (like bing), rtb advertising networks, native ads etc. You can still have a lot of exposure even without these top networks.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

It seems to me not that I can not stop the development of this currency. It is not clear why, when states begin to recognize it, on the Internet it is forbidden as it is not logical

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: