Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Bans All Cryptocurrency Ads, Will It Will Lead to Their Downfall?  (Read 535 times)
belyaevsergey

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

twitter, facebook and the google they ban ads of crypto. This is a good opportunity for speedcash scs blockchain to show its power in advertising industry with its new future decentralized banner network
I think decentralized banner network is a solution for that matter . U agree ?

Yes, I think it can solve this problem:)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

For me these guys want cryptocurrencies to be regulated which is a great idea. To be regulated is to be safe. All banning about crypto then might be gone if it happens. Facebook did it and google for the protection of its users which is Us.
but there are some regulations that do not benefit the user and there are still some countries that still tend to avoid making regulation for crypto itself
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Bully tactics from Google while they try to compete.

It's the way of the business world sadly.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

already many people say that such measures will only clear the market from bad ICO. Although in the short term it can affect the market in the form of correction to be expected
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Smells like sour eggs, Google showing their true colours by sing bullying tactics and also getting their social media buddies to chip in. It's hurt crypto now, but in the long run I don't think you can slow this trajectory.
djamielove

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

I don't think it will be Google's downfall.

Technology moves at an amazing rate that it is very hard to keep up once you become that big, remember Yahoo and Myspace?
bardclowncrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

I don't see it being a downfall to Google.

They wanted to hurt crypto by doing this to bide more time. I think they are more than aware that decentralisation is curtains for Google unless they can implement it into their system (hence why they are playing around with it now) If they can knock back crypto for 3/4 months it gives them a lot of time to compete. Remember Google has so much money, they will be cheery picking Blockchain developers all over.

Long run it won't hurt crypto and I am sure once Google has blockchain tech behind them and invested heavily, they will magically un ban it for "their users".
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

For me these guys want cryptocurrencies to be regulated which is a great idea. To be regulated is to be safe. All banning about crypto then might be gone if it happens. Facebook did it and google for the protection of its users which is Us.
Unfortunately, security sometimes contradicts freedom and anonymity. I do not think that crypto currencies would become so popular if regulators controlled them initially.
hirozaki faraday

Activity: 266
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Doesnt going to affect google's ad revenue becayse cryptocurrency ads is less than 1% of the google ads revenue,it wont affect too much if they have banned these cryptocurrency ads.Google is just protecting the people from these potential scams especially those scam ICOs around the web but it doesnt mean that you will get banned when you post promotional artices in your website or blogs.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

i still see some advertise about it, and i follow some crypto guys on FB, so i have news from them, so not much problem with it,
btw i noticed my email had tons of mails about new crypto project etc, so who need to do promo he will find the way to his customers i think.
salandacrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

I don't think it will impact wither crypto or Google in the long term, but I could be very wrong!
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

I think that if Google removes all topics related to cryptocurrency, this forum will become the main place for advertising projects related to cryptocurrencies.
1902spizirna

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

I think it's a cheat tactic by Google as they are throwing their weight around, but I don't think it will come back to bite them. They have given themselves time to compete .
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

We can see this things in two ways.
Good way- we will have the limited number of big budgeted ICO. As it will decrease the fraudents who use google ads or any other google platforms to promote their companies. Now we have to do research better to understand what is the project all about.
Bad way- it really effect the price of cryptos. When a big giant company is up against you then you have to worry about it. As people are more scared of things when it comes to the money. They dont know the fact but they beleive. So there is a major stage of disaster for all crypto.
repetecrypto

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

I don't think it will be the downfall of Google, but blockchain is on their tail, they are a little scared.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

I think that if Google removes all topics related to cryptocurrency, this forum will become the main place for advertising projects related to cryptocurrencies.

Yes, the forum (bitcointalk.org) only benefits from such actions as a complete ban on advertising crypto currency!
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Speaking of Google, everyone forgets that the ban will affect the services of Youtube, as its owner is Google. Gloomy times come, guys, I'm afraid that these bans caused irreparable damage to the market of crypto-currencies
belyaevsergey

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

twitter, facebook and the google they ban ads of crypto. This is a good opportunity for speedcash scs blockchain to show its power in advertising industry with its new future decentralized banner network
I think decentralized banner network is a solution for that matter . U agree ?

Speedcash ADVERTISMENT NETWORK can solve this problem, no need for third party
Are you sure? Shocked
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

I don't think this will have much of an imapct on legitimate projects as they will gain exposure through other means, I think this will have a huge impact on the flyby ICOs that just want to raise as much as possible with very little in the pipeline.

Maybe it is just a phase where everyone wants to ban crypto, once crypto gets to a peak level of awareness Google and it's pals will have no choice but to change their thinking or possibly face falling behind the space.

Funny because I still see these fiat trading company ads which are obvious scams advertised all over the place.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

I also don't understand the policy of Google. I was hoping that this is a very modern company that is open to new technologies. I can't believe that Google does not accept crypto. But I'm fully confident that such events can not negatively affect crypto for a long time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███