Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Bans All Cryptocurrency Ads, Will It Will Lead to Their Downfall?  (Read 535 times)
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

No its not going to affect google's revenue thru advertisement,theres a lot of bigger platforms than cryptocurrencies,crypto has less than 1% of the total revenue of the google ads,that is why restricted ads wont affect google anything they are just protecting us from potential scams,especially those noob investors who doesnt know anything about cryptocurrencies and will just invest to these scam projects.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

I think Google, like Facebook, is beginning to worry that cryptocurrencies are starting to gain popularity among their users that could mean a threat to their current monopoly in all areas of life in today's society. It is obvious that they hide behind the argument of the fight against fraud and money laundering, but it is clear that their real concern is the advancement of a technology that threatens their interests.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:11 PM

Really FUD from google can distract from Investor? I think not so little facebook issues will be realized in July and it really does not make sense if due to facebook issues can bring down the market so far, stop this little FUD as it does not affect anything, if Google wants to stop service on Crypto let it later there is also a substitute for Ads.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Not going to affect google,because cryptocurrency advertisement doesnt have any counts in the total revenue of google's advertising program which is google adsense.Doesnt make any effect to google itself,banning these ICOs are good move because it will lessen the risk of people losing their money to these potential scams.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

I actually made a thread on this topic myself because it seems to me that this could be a huge issue with crypto moving forward. I certainly hope this doesn't do any further damage, but instead it helps remove the scammy ICOs all advertising and the phishing sites.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

Doesnt going to affect google's revenue because cryptocurrency ads doesnt have 1% of the total revenue of the google adsense.We are still very small compare to the other's platform advertisement like news which has big part of the google's revenue .Doesnt mean that we cannot create cryptocurrency related topics using the google platform this will only affect the ICO's promotional activities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

No it would not. There is no way it could cause the downfall. There could be a drop in the traffic but there is always a way out. No one owns the internet.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

It will not collapse easy as that,indeed the ads on google are very influential to find investors.Covering the overall promotion made by using google well done he has access to trillions of humans who can show the project to them,but this does not discourage a promotion or crypto to continue building a new projects.

bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Some validity, but I think this opens doors for decentralized advertising platforms like Algebraix where they're permission-based. You earn tokens by watching ads and providing info that you choose to provide for advertisers. Great airdrop going on too. I see this as the future. https://algebraix.io/
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

Recently I came across this article on CCN, what do you think about Crowdholding's thoughts about the recent Google Ads ban on crypto?

https://www.ccn.com/google-bans-cryptocurrency-ads-will-lead-downfall/

Wishful thinking? or does it have some validity?
They are not banning any cryptocurrency, they only ban those who advertise to sell their ICO specially if it is a shady ICO. Only ICO are affected on this but not the entire altcoin since not all altcoin are ICO.

bithuner

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

I think it's a clear indication that Google is a tad worried, they are not able to implement blockchain or fight it because they are such a big company, so what do you do? Slow down the process of crypto by hurting it / buying it up until you can come up with a way to combat it.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

This is most likely not an official statement because in Google I have not seen this, because since I often use the exchange on the contrary, always the advertisement flies out about the crypto currency.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

I very doubt it will have any heavy consequences on the market. I can't wait for the ban to commenced so bounties can be more and pay better..
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

Recently I came across this article on CCN, what do you think about Crowdholding's thoughts about the recent Google Ads ban on crypto?

They said before about this. It was like "We will ban from June 2018 all crypto ads", and they do it, even it's not June yet.  Lips sealed
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

I do not think that because of Google, the amount of ICO will decrease.  Advertising in Google is not the main source of information about investments.  Other channels of advertising will develop, new sources of public relations will appear.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

I think this news will not significantly affect the crypto because exist many specialized sites which can provide their area for advertising.
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Clearly a scare tactic from Google to lower the price, also interesting that Twitter came out today and said Bitcoin is amazing.

I would also look into Crowdholding (guys who wrote the article).

There platform is really good and is a great way to earn crypto in your spare time. I prefer it to bounties / airdrops etc.

https://www.crowdholding.com
hipi.hop

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Lol I thought it was on CNN.
They say that from June 2018 they will start banning ads that are crypto related.
I don't think that this will affect the market that much because I don't think that there are a lot of people who came here or doing they're trading by clicking on ads.
ICO`s will be the most affected, but as it is an innovative new market they will surely find a way to surpass this small bump.
Also, all this banning I don't think it will last because once they realise that this is business and they are losing it maybe they think it over.
No matter that they ban ads, i believe that bounty can do big work for every ICO that will come to us.

all.me ●●● SOCIAL NETWORK OF THE BLOCKCHAIN TIME ●●●
▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ Bounty all.me ▶ Jan 29th - May 8th 2018 ▄▄▄▬▄▄▄ (https://all.me/ru)
Spencer.R

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

To me this is a good thing. Its stops crypto's being advertised poorly! most ads seem to just state 'become a millionaire' or along these lines. We forget this is a long term game so for me it's good news.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

Crypto is already known widely and advertisement is not needed anymore. It is a good thing for crypto since it will lessen the scams and reputation will recover soon. We don' have google and facebook before but cryptomarket stays the same. It might affect the market for few weeks but it will be forgotten soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: