Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why the facebook, google are banning cryptocurrency?  (Read 1180 times)
belindachep

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.
The uplift  of  the  ban  by  face book  will  change  things.  hope  the  effects  will be  felt soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliichaudhary

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

Due to some people they were spreading SCAM about ICOs and bitcoins.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

I really think that this is a maneuver coming from some of the most powerful countries in the world, social media is a great way to monitor their citizens and that is why they tolerate it, but they are realizing that the interest in cryptocurrencies is spreading too fast in those sites so they forced sites like Facebook to ban ads related to cryptocurrencies to try to stop the interest of the general public in this new asset class.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:43:20 PM

Bitcoin continues to be pounded by negative news. Unconfirmed reports about Twitter following the footsteps of Facebook and Google in banning cryptocurrency ads pushed Bitcoin’s price below $8,000 on March 18.

It's just a normal FUD from the media as usual,  they wanna get cheaper bitcoin and other altcoins, and it worked out for them,  today facebook has announced the acceptance of Crypto ad, after bitcoin fell to $5800+ low from previous $8000 it was few months ago when they caused the FUD
Yeah all of it is per planned FUD, people are spreading negativity because they want to get cheaper bitcoin, as they know if they will say bad about bitcoin some inexperienced  new investors will surely get afraid of the new and will sell at panic, but we should spread awareness in people about all this, and it will be a good solution of problems, we should increase people to spread positivist about crypto currency instead of bad news, because facebook and google are not gonna ban crypto currency ever.
This ban will soon be removed because I believe that Facebook and Google will not give up huge profits from the advertising of cryptocurrency. Facebook has already started reopening its marketing of ICO projects and I believe Google will continue to do so.
Facebook has officially reopened for ICO ads and now Facebook has added Blockchain as its director to seriously study its applications in management. I believe that Google and Twitter will also soon return to cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:30 AM

Due to some people they were spreading SCAM about ICOs and bitcoins.
You are right some people are really making this bad thing with bitcoin, people are saying negative bit it mostly happening so no need to be worry about it trust yourself don’t listen to the bad people who are only here to scam with our money, facebook and google should not ban bitcoin because it does not have any bad impact on the value of those sites infect if they will keep on advertising bitcoin so people will use it for making money, but I am 100% surely it is just a fake news no need to trust them.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

It's just a normal FUD from the media as usual,  they wanna get cheaper bitcoin and other altcoins, and it worked out for them,  today facebook has announced the acceptance of Crypto ad, after bitcoin fell to $5800+ low from previous $8000 it was few months ago when they caused the FUD
Yeah all of it is per planned FUD, people are spreading negativity because they want to get cheaper bitcoin, as they know if they will say bad about bitcoin some inexperienced  new investors will surely get afraid of the new and will sell at panic, but we should spread awareness in people about all this, and it will be a good solution of problems, we should increase people to spread positivist about crypto currency instead of bad news, because facebook and google are not gonna ban crypto currency ever.
This ban will soon be removed because I believe that Facebook and Google will not give up huge profits from the advertising of cryptocurrency. Facebook has already started reopening its marketing of ICO projects and I believe Google will continue to do so.
Facebook has officially reopened for ICO ads and now Facebook has added Blockchain as its director to seriously study its applications in management. I believe that Google and Twitter will also soon return to cryptocurrency.

I believe the ban that Zuckerburg imposed was really meant to find a blockcahins management team first so they can regulate all the ICO ads from time to time. I knew Marc like the blockchain tech, because he would not succeed with his facebook without becoming a visionary.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

From what I read online they were all banning cryptocurrencies because the rate of scams that are being done with cryptocurrencies were increasing everyday, so they decided to stop it. They said that they might start to allow it again on their platforms but we don’t know when it will be. But whether they ban Bitcoin from hedge these social platforms or not, I don’t see where or how it will affect us.
Indeed, simply they banned bitcoin because of increasing rate of scam and we know that these sites like facebook and google are just protecting themselves for these malicious doing. We cannot blame them because I think this is right thing to do so we should accept the truth. Moreover, I don't think that is has a direct impact on the fluctuation of bitcoin, maybe on demand perhaps.
Many people say that bitcoin is going to create their own crypto, that’s why they have banned crypto ads on its site but I don’t know why Google stop ads on its page. I think they have banned cryptocurrency on their sites because of the scams and it is not good for their visitors. Their credibility will be suspected and Google will not compromise on the credibility and authentication.
Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

This isn't always a ban on cryptocurrency in fashionable however best a ban on advertising of ICO initiatives. This problem has been raised so commonly however many human beings consider on this from a misunderstanding of the situation.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

For me it is really due to the reputation of crypto world for the moment. Bad reputation by bad advertising, bad using, scammers and all this kind of things. When crypto world will be best known and more secure they will surely change their mind and benefit of cryptos
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Actions Facebook and Google demonstrate that the cryptocurrency is becoming a more mature asset class, because the ban on advertising is essentially regulation, the emergence of the rules of the game. Most investors in this area are used to be afraid of regulation, since initially the appeal of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency was based on anonymity - nevertheless regulation in any form in the long term should be considered a positive factor.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

We all are aware that most of the scammers are relate to the crypto market and use Facebook google to advertise.
These social media can't believe it, and they don't want to lose anything of anyone.
When the user watches the advertising, he attracts to them. Unfortunately, they believe and invest there all money, but later they got scammed and started blaming Facebook advertising.

Since these social sites care about us and want to work with legal so like other they also banned the bitcoins
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:25:42 PM

Simply because so many crypto ads today are link to a scam activity or a scam ico itself. It's the right and prerogative of these giant tech company to stop all scam related ads that might give stain to their company's reputation. But i think they have lifted already the ban because recently, i always seen crypto ads in my FB's newsfeed.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

Not that Facebook is really against Bitcoin, they would like people to learn about those stuffs, but still has to protect their users. They believe that there are lots of ICOs, cryptocurrencies and binary options that are not operating in good faith, so they had ban them.

But now I heard that they will be reversing their ban on cryptocurrencies/ICOs, don’t know if they have done that already,and that’s not coming without a new terms and conditions. So whatever they did, they just did it to protect users.
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

The social media platforms are trying to protect users from fraudulent companies and scams, which have taken advantage of many through advertising campaigns on social media networks.
That's why the Facebook and Google are banning cryptocurrency.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

It's simple they work under centralized rules and regulations so if the government says that you have to stop promoting something that can ruin a lot.

Then you're a noob in the cyber world.
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

The uplift  of  the  ban  by  face book  will  change  things.  hope  the  effects  will be  felt soon.
I think the reason for banning crypto ads on Google and Facebook is the scam. Scammed coins can mark a negative sign on the credibility of these two big sites. If Google give an ad of a certain coin and it became fake people would think that Google is also a part of such scammed coin. They have decided well and are better for their reputation in the world.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

The social media platforms are trying to protect users from fraudulent companies and scams, which have taken advantage of many through advertising campaigns on social media networks.
That's why the Facebook and Google are banning cryptocurrency.
No, that is not the reason they do not care about it, they do not care about their users they just care about the money and this is shown to be true since they are willing to sell your information or to use it for their own benefit, they are doing this because they were ordered to do it, after all they were earning a lot of money with this and no reasonable company likes to lose a legal income stream.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Most of those news turned out to be just rumours.
Crypto ads are still on facebook and other social platforms. The restrictions has been somewhat lessened.
The reason for the skepticism by this social sites is mostly due to the unregulated nature of cryptocurrency.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

Now you know! Not all lines that you read on Facebook or Twitter are real, some are to spread romour and fake news to confuse others or just to get audience and reaction from nitizen... So guard your heart when believing  others...

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:38:05 PM

As for me corporations from GAFA and others see a huge threat from to crypto world, not only in redestribution of money Flow, but in users minds change, change in the rate of their resposobility and control of their right and Private data.

I think concept of Internet Will change soon and projects like Brave browse are the early birds. So corporations are not ready for theese changes and want to stop this revolution. Or May be they are controlled by governments Who are not interested in such changes too)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: