Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Analysis  (Read 1459 times)
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 12:34:33 PM by Alex077

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Mood Swings

Last week was not easy for cryptocurrency market. The situation made worse by the negative news, so even ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts have become despondent. However, at the moment there is mood swings in the market and it seems that the buyers are trying to dominate again.

The current fall is within the framework of the long-term layout of the new global growth in the second wave, while the price may drop almost to the beginning of the first. Critical point will be leaving below $ 6000 - this will mean scrapping the current picture, and for bears, targets below $ 5000 will open.
btc daily chart

We also need to close around $ 11,000. Achievement of this level will give hope to bulls on breaking of a downside trend and continuation of the upward movement. There are already less than two weeks to realize this scenario.
If we talk about short-term prospects, then, as predicted in the previous analysis, during the G20 meeting, volatility may greatly increase. Cryptocurrency investors could already observe the echoes of this, when today in a matter of hours the price of the first coin has increased by about 10%...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis/
Today and tomorrow it is necessary to be especially attentive and not to make rash and impulsive transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Last week was not easy for cryptocurrency market. The situation made worse by the negative news, so even ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts have become despondent. However, at the moment there is mood swings in the market and it seems that the buyers are trying to dominate again.

The current fall is within the framework of the long-term layout of the new global growth in the second wave, while the price may drop almost to the beginning of the first. Critical point will be leaving below $ 6000 - this will mean scrapping the current picture, and for bears, targets below $ 5000 will open.
btc daily chart

We also need to close around $ 11,000. Achievement of this level will give hope to bulls on breaking of a downside trend and continuation of the upward movement. There are already less than two weeks to realize this scenario.
If we talk about short-term prospects, then, as predicted in the previous analysis, during the G20 meeting, volatility may greatly increase. Cryptocurrency investors could already observe the echoes of this, when today in a matter of hours the price of the first coin has increased by about 10%.

Today and tomorrow it is necessary to be especially attentive and not to make rash and impulsive transactions.

Now the positive impact of price is happening in the crypto market.More than week,the price of bitcoin and altcoin is on the red map.Now it's started to recover by his value.The red map may be due to the negative impact in the market and some FUD.Now the bitcoin is recovering .
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

Price analysis of bitcoin today is on the upward trend. Specifically, the current price of bitcoin is $ 8,818.68 (an increase of 5.06%). This shows that we have a belief in bitcoin and the investment in bitcoin is completely correct, convincing. I myself support bitcoin (always like that)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Bulls, Bears, Summits, Volatility - Oh dam yeah thats nerve wrecking mood swings I would say. As usual we can just keep calm and watch the market make its moves. Yes we are filled having some idiot crowd which think that they are making bright moves by selling the coins at lowest point which they should be actually holding in the situation like this. Dont know when they will really understand about this method of holding and supporting the market itself. I am really hoping that we will reach the Data point 3 and 5 real soon by breaking the resistance in the way of bitcoin. Yes, that is where we should be reaching by now as we surge through the time. No one can guarantee that there will not be any impulsive transactions or things like that as I said the market, the people, swings!
Dart18

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

Thanks for that.

It took my attention when I see it grow in just hours for $1000. I thought there must  be something wrong with the exchange but looking back there are really a lot of buyers coming in. I think more good news could push this up.
Dont want to see it back at $7k. It is a real eyesore for every trader and holder.
I just want it to break the $9k again and maybe it will continue to climb afterwards.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

I just don't rely on the negative news, yes I am reading them but I don't want to be affected so I am still seeing the positive side although you are hurting inside because you are seeing the value of your investment was dropping. Well, I still believe no matter what, I know this will make us change  our life.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

I agree with your analysis and point of view because we know that right now the market direction is trying to be good and I can say that if we can start buying from now then we can easily get the best average price for the bitcoin and once we got the bitcoin with some good entry point then we can easily hold it till the trend lasts in the bitcoin price chart. Even i am expecting a new impulse move in action soon and this time it's going to make a new record high for sure.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

It did seem like we are on the cusp of another bull run, especially given the markets were green last night. But I am worried that we might be in for a bear market for another couple months yet. My worry doesn't stem from analysis just poor life planning skills, and it seems they may just bite me in the arse. Undecided

Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Thanks for that.

It took my attention when I see it grow in just hours for $1000. I thought there must  be something wrong with the exchange but looking back there are really a lot of buyers coming in. I think more good news could push this up.
Dont want to see it back at $7k. It is a real eyesore for every trader and holder.
I just want it to break the $9k again and maybe it will continue to climb afterwards.

Yes, we saw a good rate of growth and that made us feel optimistic. There is nothing unexpected about this, traders were scared before the meeting in Buenos Aires, many expected tightening of regulation, especially after statements made by Finance Minister Mnuchin.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

I agree with your analysis and point of view because we know that right now the market direction is trying to be good and I can say that if we can start buying from now then we can easily get the best average price for the bitcoin and once we got the bitcoin with some good entry point then we can easily hold it till the trend lasts in the bitcoin price chart. Even i am expecting a new impulse move in action soon and this time it's going to make a new record high for sure.
You are absolutely right, if we make a purchase now, we can hold bitcoin as long as we want without fear of losses, and, most likely we have already seen the lowest mark. But, certainly, we should have made a purchase at 6200-6500 ... The drop was expected before the G-20 meeting, though few expected such a deep fall on the market.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Thanks for that.

Yes, we saw a good rate of growth and that made us feel optimistic. There is nothing unexpected about this, traders were scared before the meeting in Buenos Aires, many expected tightening of regulation, especially after statements made by Finance Minister Mnuchin.

The rate of all crypto currencies are growing little and its value are increasing slowly it is one of tge comeback to all investors and new users so we cannot feel for the fall of our investment people are afraid of their investment we need to see more in crypto currencies.

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

The crypto market is very volatile, it may go down for a long time, but only a few good news can come up in a few hours. That is why it attracts many investors who care about it and choose it as a form of investment.

salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

You are absolutely right, if we make a purchase now, we can hold bitcoin as long as we want without fear of losses, and, most likely we have already seen the lowest mark. But, certainly, we should have made a purchase at 6200-6500 ... The drop was expected before the G-20 meeting, though few expected such a deep fall on the market.
I myself didn't expect it but I would welcome it with open arms. Last time we dropped below 6k it was only for a brief period perhaps an hr or two. Would feel more confident about this rally if we want back down to 6k then lifted off after that. Of course if we rally now, I won't be upset just not as confident as other situations.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

The crypto market is very volatile, it may go down for a long time, but only a few good news can come up in a few hours. That is why it attracts many investors who care about it and choose it as a form of investment.
The Month of June G20 will respond and make rules about crypto, this will affect the price of Bitcoin. I do not even trust some kind of charts and candles because Bitcoin is very sensitive with fud and issues.
always preparing for this uncertainty.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

The Month of June G20 will respond and make rules about crypto, this will affect the price of Bitcoin. I do not even trust some kind of charts and candles because Bitcoin is very sensitive with fud and issues.
always preparing for this uncertainty.

We already know that the key decision on crypto-currencies will be passed in June. It means that by June this news will already be processed by the market. Graphs, candlesticks charts and indicators are pure mathematics, reflecting the market situation, including the events of June.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

The 4-hour chart shows a characteristic figure of technical analysis, i.e. an inverse head-and-shoulders pattern; I rarely use technical analysis alone, but such signalsare usually 90% accurate, although changes can occur in the end of the week.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

The rapid growth of bitcoin in 2018 is not over, but there is a problem with growth. I think we're going to see that the price of bitcoin is going to be $40,000, but I think we're going to see that it's going to go below the $6,000 mark.

Many high-profile government critics and some countries have warned that the currency is risky to invest in encryption, and said to them, these currencies are likely to collapse, because nothing can support their value.

But I think bitcoin has a bright future.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

1.   On Friday, March 23, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) submitted a new weekly COT (Commitments of Traders) report, which highlights statistics of open positions from March 14, 2018 to March 20, 2018 inclusive. The power balance among the players is the following.
Large players (NON-COMMERCIAL): within a week, they have increased long and significantly reduced short positions on the bitcoin futures. The number of long positions increased by 83 (+ 2.22%) and reached 3818 contracts. Short positions dropped by 263 (-4.82%) and totaled 5188 contracts. The net short net-position dropped by 20.16%, totaling 1370 contracts compared to 1716 in the previous week.

In the "Spreads" column we can see that the players have decreased their covered positions by 43 contracts (lock). This means that they got rid of short positions when the bitcoin rate fell to $ 7,240 and from long ones – when it rebound to $ 9040 (quotes from the Bitfinex exchange).
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Bitcoin prices in the past few days are still volatile (decreased at a rate of 4.64%). This volatility is a common sight for the entire cryptocurrency market (primarily falling prices). Market as a graph, at the moment it will increase. Bitcoin is a very good opportunity for investors to buy bitcoin at a low price. This is also a good investment.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:45:40 PM by palle11

The rapid growth of bitcoin in 2018 is not over, but there is a problem with growth. I think we're going to see that the price of bitcoin is going to be $40,000, but I think we're going to see that it's going to go below the $6,000 mark.

Many high-profile government critics and some countries have warned that the currency is risky to invest in encryption, and said to them, these currencies are likely to collapse, because nothing can support their value.

These government would always say such but individually, they all invest in it and also launder money with it. They are all guilty of speaking with both sides of the mouth.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

I hope you are right Smiley If we see data chart of bitcoin price every year, we will see in first months is downtrend, then it will moon.
Many people are scared and trying to sell all their bitcoin
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

I hope you are right Smiley If we see data chart of bitcoin price every year, we will see in first months is downtrend, then it will moon.
Every year it will down in first three months but every year these kind of regulations are not happen in the market. I know this is not a big issue in crypto platform but most of the beginners are panic in the current situation so all the peoples are fear to invest in crypto platform. I hope this will recover in next month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

The price of the bitcoin is really good enough for the investment right now because if we look at the previous years, we can easily see that in the start of the year the price of the bitcoin struggles but after mid of the year, the price starts rising and give a lot of the profit to each investor. The price is comparatively high this year but still it is struggling and in my opinion same pattern will be repeated this year as well.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀
p r o j e c t
p r o m o t i o n

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
                         ▄▀         ▀█
                        █▀       ▄██  █
                 ▐████▌ █  ███▄▄██▀   █
                 ▐▌     █▄  ▀███▀     █
                 ▐▌      ▀▄         ▄█
       ▄███▄     ▐▌        ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
       █████     ▐▌
       █████     ▐▌
     ▄▄█████▄▄   ▐▌        ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                 ▐▌      ▀▀         ▀█
                 ▐▌     ▄▌  ███▄▄██   █
                 ▐█▀▀▀  █    ▀███▌    █
                        █▄  ███▀███   █
                         █▄         ▄█
                           ▀▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▀▀
Moderation
S e r i v c e

▓█
▓▓                           ▄▄▄
▓▓                            ▓██
▓▓                          ▄█  ▀
▓▓                █▓▄     ▄█
▓▓               █▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▓▓     ▐▓▓█▄   ▓▀
▓▓    ▄█    ▀▓▓▌
▓▓  ▄█▀
▓▓
▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social media
  Network
Marketing
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

According to the current wave chart, the bitcoin may be at the lower end of the $ 7500 range and will rise again later so you can order bitcoins in this area. The market is taking the final step to prepare for a rebound in April and May, which is when you can take profit from your investment.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

According to the current wave chart, the bitcoin may be at the lower end of the $ 7500 range and will rise again later so you can order bitcoins in this area. The market is taking the final step to prepare for a rebound in April and May, which is when you can take profit from your investment.
Not a sure thing but having those technical analysis would really give us image or we can really picture it out on where possible prices would go on upcoming months. April is already near and we might able to see reversal again.For now on short traders including myself would really keeping an eye to that price range so that I would able to make an entry. If it wont breakout then its an advantage on making some profits when it tends to bounce up.

Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Not a sure thing but having those technical analysis would really give us image or we can really picture it out on where possible prices would go on upcoming months. April is already near and we might able to see reversal again.For now on short traders including myself would really keeping an eye to that price range so that I would able to make an entry. If it wont breakout then its an advantage on making some profits when it tends to bounce up.
Even we expect the rise to happen by next quarter or next month, it will be hard since news were pouring, coming from nowhere. All we need still is to wait and just watch the market if we don't want to risk in day trading.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Every year it will down in first three months but every year these kind of regulations are not happen in the market. I know this is not a big issue in crypto platform but most of the beginners are panic in the current situation so all the peoples are fear to invest in crypto platform. I hope this will recover in next month.

You are absolutely right. There is a clear tendency to drop in rate in the first three months after January 1, and Chinese New Year - February 18. Usually, at this time, business activity calm down, in addition there were large number of bad news that influence the course not in the best way.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:40:21 AM by Jaycee99

we all want market value increase so in any positive way its good to see peoples prediction on bitcoin value increase. We all watch it or get an update when it goes down and again sky rocket so along with those prediction I wanted also, I want the cryto market increase and that will happen no matter what when it goes down well see it rise no matter what happen in the end it will go to spread the love of its amazing value. Even my previews post saying and I predicting that it will increase at the end of 2018 like what happend before 2017 was over. So, seat back and relax you see our prediction will not be a dream but a reality to feel and experince.

PS. remember dont forget to buy bitcoin and you'll see you will earn.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:08 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 01:24:40 PM by peter0425

Been a week since the OP has posted this analysis and nothing has change. Although the G20 thing was somewhat very positive as we growth from $7800-$9K but its not enough to sustain a good rally. As we been trading sideways and it looks like we are going below $8K which means the growth that get see in the last week was quickly wipe out today. For me investors are really going for day trading here.

Just small margin of profit is good enough to sell and cash out that's why we are not making any significant headway to at least $10K. On the other hand, another good opportunity to invest at this current dip. You don't need to buy like 1 BTC, small amounts will do and see it how it goes in the next couple of months.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:58:35 AM

The price of the bitcoin is really good enough for the investment right now because if we look at the previous years, we can easily see that in the start of the year the price of the bitcoin struggles but after mid of the year, the price starts rising and give a lot of the profit to each investor. The price is comparatively high this year but still it is struggling and in my opinion same pattern will be repeated this year as well.
I agree with you, in this year too many beginners who interested in cryptocurrency especially with bitcoin after succeed reach almost 20k USD. They still new in the trading world and what they knew maybe just buy and profit without learning about hodl or long investment. Too easy to make fomo like them too cut loss with bad issue/ fundamental.
I hope there is good news through analysis technical like Elliot waves pattern or the other.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

Been a week since the OP has posted this analysis and nothing has change. Although the G20 thing was somewhat very positive as we growth from $7800-$9K but its not enough to sustain a good rally. As we been trading sideways and it looks like we are going below $8K which means the growth that get see in the last week was quickly wipe out today. For me investors are really going for day trading here.

Just small margin of profit is good enough to sell and cash out that's why we are not making any significant headway to at least $10K. On the other hand, another good opportunity to invest at this current dip. You don't need to buy like 1 BTC, small amounts will do and see it how it goes in the next couple of months.
You’re right. Only one week went by, and you are waiting for cardinal changes. You should remember, how many bad news press the market down. Many countries began hard control on cryptocurrency, and even Google, Twitter, Facebook ban cryptocurrency advertisements. Bitcoin price is still at the high level (around 8000), that points to the big potential and capacity
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

You’re right. Only one week went by, and you are waiting for cardinal changes. You should remember, how many bad news press the market down. Many countries began hard control on cryptocurrency, and even Google, Twitter, Facebook ban cryptocurrency advertisements. Bitcoin price is still at the high level (around 8000), that points to the big potential and capacity

so the conclusion is no one could pressure bitcoin going dead.bitcoin has large community that would support this development and could be applied as payment system.maybe after lightning network applied bitcoin price will jump.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

we all want market value increase so in any positive way its good to see peoples prediction on bitcoin value increase. We all watch it or get an update when it goes down and again sky rocket so along with those prediction I wanted also, I want the cryto market increase and that will happen no matter what when it goes down well see it rise no matter what happen in the end it will go to spread the love of its amazing value. Even my previews post saying and I predicting that it will increase at the end of 2018 like what happend before 2017 was over. So, seat back and relax you see our prediction will not be a dream but a reality to feel and experince.

PS. remember dont forget to buy bitcoin and you'll see you will earn.

We should always stay positive and believe in the best. This is probably one of the ideas of crypto-enthusiasts who believed in bitcoin when it was worth 0.1 dollar, 10, 100 ... dollars; back then staying true to one’s beliefs was much more difficult. Quite a lot of time passed since then - 9 years, and only for the last year bitcoin grew 20- fold and fell by 60%, and the fact that even with all the prohibitions the rate did not fall below 7000 also testifies to the strength of bitcoin.
t2yax

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

This is the best way for traders like us. We do some bitcoin price analyzation. If we can analyze first the bitcoin price, or we can do master the analyzation we can be one of the successful traders in bitcoin. Doing some research and analyzing data of bitcoin price can help traders become successful.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

Bitcoin Price Suddenly Droped By Almost $ 500

Today, on April 9, after moderate growth the price of the first cryptocurrency has suddenly dived from $7100 to $6700.

Apparently on graphics above, falling of the price has followed by sharp splash in the trading volumes. The reasons for this situation on the market are still unknown...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-suddenly-droped-almost-500/

teinblek

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:25:14 PM

One way to predict the bitcoin price movement is by polling all the bitcoin users in the world, this will certainly help you in predicting and analyzing bitcoin prices when having valid data results, and in that way will show how the interest rate of bitcoin users at that time, besides that you can also look at the technical and fundamental analysis that usually exists on stock forex and commodities, the analysis also helps you get the direction of movement price BTC Bitcoin future either longterm or shortter
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

Bitcoin Price Suddenly Droped By Almost $ 500

Today, on April 9, after moderate growth the price of the first cryptocurrency has suddenly dived from $7100 to $6700.

Apparently on graphics above, falling of the price has followed by sharp splash in the trading volumes. The reasons for this situation on the market are still unknown...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-suddenly-droped-almost-500/

http://s1.radikale.ru/uploads/2018/4/9/2c94a460003d564d9dee2f3aca7359c6-full.png
This is really bad and shocking news for the bitcoin community. For me this sort of news and a sudden fluctuation in the prices is sometimes disturbing to that much extent that it leads me to give up on this crypto currency and adopt normal traditional methods of earning that include a highly stale job in terms of salary per month. But all we can do is to keep our hopes high.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

Bitcoin price breaks $8,000 for the first time since late March after rising by more than $1,000 within 30 minutes. Incredible.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

Beginning of the moon
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
Good luck cautious

Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Another High

Bitcoin is growing the second consecutive week. A level of $ 9000 reached on Saturday, April 21. Currently, the price is not in a hurry to drift down significantly, re-testing this psychological level.

After the break of the triangle, the bulls continue to systematically strengthen their positions. The weekly candle closes again in such a way that in the coming days it is unlikely that the bears will have a chance to break the trend.

On the daily chart, everything also goes according to an attractive scenario for many cryptocurrency investors. After the downward trend breaks up and the triangle leaves, the price continues to grow monotonously, without any obvious pullback.
The forecast of the last week has completely fulfilled - the bears could not go below $ 7800 at the beginning of the week, and new growth began from this area.
Now the price is trading near the resistance of $ 9200. Most likely it will be broken today, and then the important price level will be $ 9800-10000. There is a high probability that many supporters of short-term trading will want to close profits near $ 10,000 and strong short-term sales will follow. And then we will wait upward movement again.
The next serious levels is at $ 11,700. Therefore, after $ 10,000, the price of the main coin can "fly away" by a rapid impulse by $1000-2000 higher....https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-another-high/

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

btc daily chart

If we talk about short-term prospects, then, as predicted in the previous analysis, during the G20 meeting, volatility may greatly increase. Cryptocurrency investors could already observe the echoes of this, when today in a matter of hours the price of the first coin has increased by about 10%...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis/
You can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days have been rising steadily and now are showing signs of slowing down. Currently bitcoin is adjusting at $ 9500 level and according to my analysis, the D1 frame prices are showing signs of divergence, indicating that bitcoin prices are showing signs of buying down but price increases, This is very dangerous, suggesting that bitcoin prices will probably decrease in the near future.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

Price of Bitcoin is growing and nobody can say for 100% that it is going to change soon. Some experts think that it is risky to invest in cryptocurrency at all. The value of such currency isn't supported, which is the main reason why it may collapse.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

btc daily chart
~ snip ~

You can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days have been rising steadily and now are showing signs of slowing down. Currently bitcoin is adjusting at $ 9500 level and according to my analysis, the D1 frame prices are showing signs of divergence, indicating that bitcoin prices are showing signs of buying down but price increases, This is very dangerous, suggesting that bitcoin prices will probably decrease in the near future.

We have seen minor pullbacks already and it seems that your analysis is somewhat correct as the price dip to $8800 from as high of $9500. Critical day is yesterday, but it seems that bitcoin is overbought that's why a pullback is necessary. Daily traders making profits is just normal. But I don't think that this pullback will go below $8000. I see the deepest that we can get would be $7800. There will be strong support in the lines of $8000, but we have to see how it goes if it even goes below that. So let's say, we need to be cautious and observant and take every precautions specially for day traders.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
arthotdog

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

As of now, i choose not to take any analysis seriously and together those speculations,because market this Q1 and Q2 arent reliable,always pump and dump things that rare to happen.so i keep my silence and just pretend that im not affected lols
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

As of now, i choose not to take any analysis seriously and together those speculations,because market this Q1 and Q2 arent reliable,always pump and dump things that rare to happen.so i keep my silence and just pretend that im not affected lols
maybe what you have done is right, better we do not choose to analyze, it's really hard right With this market situation, because we can not now analyze the price well, so we better prefer not to analyze or trade first, of course very risky with price conditions is not easy for us to analyze.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
network.decentralizer

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:39:59 PM

You also need to know that BTC gained $1k in 45mins  (from 7k to 8k) before 2 weeks. Some people are talking about possible correction but some other are seeing 10k soon.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

Bitcoin price analysis for future is great because it technology and demand and limited quantity makes them to go at high price in near future and some other predictors are saying the bitcoin price in future will go to the more and more high price and made new high price record,
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Another High

Bitcoin is growing the second consecutive week. A level of $ 9000 reached on Saturday, April 21. Currently, the price is not in a hurry to drift down significantly, re-testing this psychological level.

After the break of the triangle, the bulls continue to systematically strengthen their positions. The weekly candle closes again in such a way that in the coming days it is unlikely that the bears will have a chance to break the trend.

On the daily chart, everything also goes according to an attractive scenario for many cryptocurrency investors. After the downward trend breaks up and the triangle leaves, the price continues to grow monotonously, without any obvious pullback.
The forecast of the last week has completely fulfilled - the bears could not go below $ 7800 at the beginning of the week, and new growth began from this area.
Now the price is trading near the resistance of $ 9200. Most likely it will be broken today, and then the important price level will be $ 9800-10000. There is a high probability that many supporters of short-term trading will want to close profits near $ 10,000 and strong short-term sales will follow. And then we will wait upward movement again.
The next serious levels is at $ 11,700. Therefore, after $ 10,000, the price of the main coin can "fly away" by a rapid impulse by $1000-2000 higher....https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-another-high/

We have seen many expert talks about the Bitcoin and its market and many of the experts answered positively about it. They are confident about the future of Bitcoin and its future achievements will be in the form of single currency. Many CEO’s of companies and co-founders are giving positive site of Bitcoin while some of them are making new features to connect their technologies with Bitcoin.
superromeo

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

The market today reduced slightly to gain momentum to increase capital to 450 billion
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

Price of Bitcoin is growing and nobody can say for 100% that it is going to change soon. Some experts think that it is risky to invest in cryptocurrency at all. The value of such currency isn't supported, which is the main reason why it may collapse.

That is the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, and if you have weak emotion better not to enter in a high volatile market. Bitcoin is a great technology and its price may go higher or it may hit the floor no one can say but I am looking for a higher price of it this year and I will not panic when the market collapse again.
Dart18

Activity: 1400

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

You also need to know that BTC gained $1k in 45mins  (from 7k to 8k) before 2 weeks. Some people are talking about possible correction but some other are seeing 10k soon.

They always say that and holders wont care much.
If you are truly an investor then it wont matter.
Only traders have the usage for mood swings which will benefit them. This kind of swings let them somehow profit but could also be a risky move if ever there is a sudden change with its fluctuation. It is still just safer to hold it until you are satisfied with the price and then get out.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:44:16 AM

They always say that and holders wont care much.
If you are truly an investor then it wont matter.
Only traders have the usage for mood swings which will benefit them. This kind of swings let them somehow profit but could also be a risky move if ever there is a sudden change with its fluctuation. It is still just safer to hold it until you are satisfied with the price and then get out.
The best practice is not to become greedy, stay with your original plan, each time fluctuations happen you won't be bothered as you are sure that bounce back is just there waiting for you to earned from your investment, wait till your target being reach and stay holding if you are seeing downfall,never to fell into panic, bitcoin will bring success to those who knows hoe to hold and wait.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

btc daily chart

Calibrating through this graph you shared will give hint to investors when and how to hold their investment. This will also help those new investors and they be able to balance their investment in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: The Breakthrough Is Possible, But Will Be Difficult

The past week did not bring any special surprises and generally passed under scenario described in the previous issue of our analytical analisys. At the moment there is a consolidation and accumulation of volumes for the further upward movement.

For a long time BTC/USD traded around main resistance levels of $9 200 and $ 9 800. Reaching a level of $9 800, the rate has sharply jumped aside against the background of massive sales and fixing of profit...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-breakthrough-possible-will-difficult/

The daily chart is unchanged. The movement is developing within the framework of the third wave. We need a shock impulse like the one on April 12th/

Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

So seems like we shouldn't wait for rapid changes next week or two. Soo slow. $10-10.500 is what we need to breathe a sign of relief.
Unclarity this year is playing on nerves, even though I play long-term
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

your analysis is very good and the possibility of the movement you give can happen like that but if you realize it bitcoin price is currently moving if there is good news and there is bad news, and when it goes up you have to need good news that could trigger a bitcoin price increase if it is not there bitcoin prices will be stable.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: The Breakthrough Is Possible, But Will Be Difficult

The past week did not bring any special surprises and generally passed under scenario described in the previous issue of our analytical analisys. At the moment there is a consolidation and accumulation of volumes for the further upward movement.

For a long time BTC/USD traded around main resistance levels of $9 200 and $ 9 800. Reaching a level of $9 800, the rate has sharply jumped aside against the background of massive sales and fixing of profit...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-breakthrough-possible-will-difficult/

The daily chart is unchanged. The movement is developing within the framework of the third wave. We need a shock impulse like the one on April 12th/

I agree with the bigger picture on your analysis, that we are in a bull trend and that we will move past 10k.
But on the lower time-frame (about 1 week) I disagree with your prediction of an impulsive move that will break current resistance levels.
In my oppinion the trend is loosing momentum and we will see a short period of down- or sideway movement, before the next resistance will be challenged.

I also doubt that we will go from 10k to 16k without another correction.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Will It Possible To Break The Level Of $ 10,000

Last week, buyers dominated mainly on the market, but to consolidate above $ 9800 failed again.

As expected in the previous analysis, near this level followed massive sales. So it happened: the price practically reached $ 10,000 and then began to fall precipitously.

Now the price is trading near $ 9300. On the daily chart, all this looks like a high-volatility flat. The price has already tested $ 9,800 twice. If it up to this mark again, then most likely it break it. In this case, with a high probability of growth will be impulse, with a break of $ 10,000 and a move to $ 11,700...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-will-possible-break-level-10-000/

jamesclark

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

The positive influence on price is happens in the cryptomarket, more than a week, the price of the whole market was red, and now its recovering
Dwarf42

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

btc daily chart

You can see that the price of bitcoin today has been very volatile when it dropped sharply from $ 9,400 to $ 8,800 at the moment, so the fluctuation of bitcoin has made the market very confusion, almost all of the coin are falling sharply. We can see that although bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past month and this may be a correction before continuing to increase, bitcoin prices are still in a bear market so you must have a commercial plan. specifically, to minimize risk.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

btc daily chart

You can see that the price of bitcoin today has been very volatile when it dropped sharply from $ 9,400 to $ 8,800 at the moment, so the fluctuation of bitcoin has made the market very confusion, almost all of the coin are falling sharply. We can see that although bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past month and this may be a correction before continuing to increase, bitcoin prices are still in a bear market so you must have a commercial plan. specifically, to minimize risk.
yesterday the price of bitcoin has begun to rise, and of course the investors and traders began to calm down, but what happens today bitcoin lower the price again whether that's why I myself do not know, but the decline in bitcoin prices greatly affect other altcoin, so for traders are clearly confused and panicked when the market returns like this, for new traders will certainly experience a huge loss, if they panic and sell when all prices are down.

jamesclark

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

The red map of market be due to the negative impact in the market, and some FUD, now we see slowly growing bitcoin and thats good
gabbie2010

Activity: 2660
Merit: 322

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I belief that fundamentals determines the price of bitcoin it is obvious that bitcoin defies all the technical analysis which indicated bullish trend  wherein downward  bearish or trend was established this evidently shows how whales decisions overrides TA and invariably decides price movement of bitcoin.

jamesclark

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

As obvious we can just keep calm and watch for the market moves, waiting for it will be growing this month too, like it was in April
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

It is great that we can predict some things about the price, but also there is a huge news fluence that we cannot predict..
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Good analysis actually by the way true said people here we have to keep calm bulls have not raged this month,the demand is still there and will stay that way even though the correction is always sharp we have to keep waiting as investors or traders who have bought in the value of 10K more.

Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Waiting For Consensus 2018

Last week hasn't brought a positive to bulls and the price still slowly, but surely began to fall down. The level of $ 10 000 remained untouched.

The week candle has turned out bear.  In general the structure of the movement begins to remind the middle of February — the beginning of March when the price has broken resistance around $11 700, several times tested it, and then has strongly rolled away down.

The daily chart also has a characteristic rounding, indicating the pressure of the sellers. Just overnight the bears strengthened the advantage.
btcusd2 may

If we loor at smaller chart the price moves very technically, forming triangles and channels, fulfilling their width. Now the price is moving in the framework of two large horizontal channels with a width of approximately $ 900.
This week bears will seek to strike through the level of $8100 where was formed support. If they manage to break it, the next target will be $ 7500.
Bulls also need to break through several important levels of $ 8,600 (the descending local trend line), $ 9,100 and $ 10,000. Only after the breakdown of the psychological mark of $ 10,000, the doors to $ 11,700 will open...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-waiting-consensus-2018/
jamesclark

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Don't sure if then will really understand that peopole should hold their coins when market is falling to don't make it falling even more
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Price often fluctuates and now it is not stable but some experts think that in the nearest future this will change and it will have great chances to win the market being the main currency.  Bitcoin is the main currency with a number of pros

amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

I am not an expert in reading price movements on crypto but to my opinion there is currently no accurate prediction about bitcoin prices. I think that rising or falling on the price of bitcoin will depend on market demand, there may be little effect on bitcoin from some news that results in falling bitcoin prices but that does not entirely affect the bitcoin price movement.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

difficult to analyst the price of bitcoin since last week all coins in the coin market cap are goes dump i think because of some negative news about the future of bitcoin as currency specially the statement of one of the most popular name in the new technology in computer science.
but anyway i always thinking positive bitcoin goes still strong with the help of the supporter bitcoin can survive and their price increase after all the trials done.
jamesclark

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

We're filled having some bad crowd which think that they are making bright moves by selling the coins at lowest price points
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I think very hard to use analysis in this market. why? because many new trader use their emotion on trading not use any skill, analysis.... 
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

The red map of market be due to the negative impact in the market, and some FUD, now we see slowly growing bitcoin and thats good
   Bitcoin price analysis actually is the analysis about the response of the investors to the theoretical prices in survey. Furthermore, in price analysis, there is the examination and evaluation of proposed prices. In simple words, it is the analysis of the investor behavior to the prices of the Bitcoin. A sharp and long term investor is never pessimistic when the prices of Bitcoin fall but only the impatient one.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

According to the expert analysis, bitcoin is the most powerful coin, regardless the fact that it is volatile. I am sure that this will change soon when government accept it as the main currency or at least like a method to pay for goods legally
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

We're filled having some bad crowd which think that they are making bright moves by selling the coins at lowest price points
We cannot predict the right market value of any of the crypto coin whether it is bitcoin or any other coin as all the crypto coins are highly volatile in nature and that the crypto coins market value keeps going up and down. However, one thing is for sure and that is the demand of the bitcoin and other crypto coins in the international market will increase significantly higher in the future which will eventually result in rise in the market value of the bitcoin.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Sometimes, it seems to me that any prises analysis is useless. Just look at the previous predictions and forecasts mad of the analyses - they failed! The market is also very unpredictable, and the coin prices as well.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Sometimes, it seems to me that any prises analysis is useless. Just look at the previous predictions and forecasts mad of the analyses - they failed! The market is also very unpredictable, and the coin prices as well.

Most of the time expectations made us fail, but we have to think of the possible profit to come but not as quick as you dream of. The unpredicatable market was always a good signs of progress and I do believe that the bitcoin economy will rise better than before as price corrections creates huge interest from new coming investors.
Juliedarwin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Bitcoin price analysis will help a lot of bitcoiners to get more of chance to have a pretty good price of their own token. Because we are monitoring our own token from that analysis. But we don't need to depend our own luck from the price analysis. We just need to wait what will gonna happen and rolling for the best price of our own.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

According to the expert analysis, bitcoin is the most powerful coin, regardless the fact that it is volatile. I am sure that this will change soon when government accept it as the main currency or at least like a method to pay for goods legally
It is too early to confirm this. Bitcoin needs a higher price than last year, this could happen because the demand for Bitcoin for payment purposes is increasing every year. I think if you want to apply this Bitcoin needs stability and the price is always more than $ 50,000, then governments will start to consider Bitcoin legitimacy and future can see Bitcoin as the common currency

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

These analysis does not work according to what it was expected to be but now I am sure market will recover and we will see uptrend for bitcoin soon and may be we see an all time high again.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Is Correction Ended?

For traders actively trading bitcoins the main intrigue of the previous week was the downward trend line formed on the four-hour chart. Several times the price reached it, followed by massive sales and updates of the local minimum. However, on the afternoon of Sunday there was a breakdown, and bitcoin rose to a level of $ 8,500.

We will assume that the price won't leave lower than $8000 and we move to the region of $10 000 with the subsequent continuation of growth to $11 700. That is in a global layout nothing changes...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-correction-ended/

Here's how the breakdown of the local trend line looks on the four-hour chart:

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

I guess $11,000 is too high for bitcoin to break the resistance. First it need to go through the 9,000 USD window so that it can go on the safe side. Lets not forget that last time it did try to reach those numbers but literally failed at 9,000 USD and dropped all the way down to 8,000 USD window. It is still surprising that how it is difficult for the BTC to regain the dominance these days. We cant see good up surges as long as market updates are clean like drinking water!

One of the article that I read says that, it just have to break the wall of 8,700-8,900 to go ahead of the 9,000 USD and reach the prices above 10,000 USD. We better see it coming in the next week or so otherwise we will be in shadow where we will have to be little worried about its dominance.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Trading

The past week passed with the advantage of bears. Bulls failed to succeed, despite the fact that the weekly candle was potentially reversal and, at the very least, did not anticipate such a strong decline.

The option with a flat triangle has implemented (its upper bound has shown by a red dotted line). Bulls will not activizate to bleak the levels of $ 6,700 - 6800. There are set take-profits and large volumes to buy, so price will break through 7000. Then bitcoin price quickly drop into the zone $ 6700-6800 and rebound strongly. Then the target will be the level of $ 8300-8500, which is the upper edge of the flat triangle...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-triangle-trading/
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

This week, unfortunately, too, the downtrend tends to fulfill its objectives, at a time when all crypto society is waiting for the rise of the course. I think the fall will not be long and very soon we will watch the game of whales.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Groundhog Day

As expected, last week ended in favor of the bears. The weekly candle has a bearish body, which deprives any bulls optimism. About the next possible scenarios Bit.News talk you below.

The level of $5900 to which the price trades, exactly here now is clearly visible and long-term support locates.

On the daily chart, you can see the breakdown of the global triangle. Last week, the price reached a minimum around $ 6,100 and on thursday threw a strong momentum up almost 10%. The trend turned out to be really local, the momentum moved to flat, and then again a gradual decline began.
The breakdown of the triangle turned out to be classical: breakdown - going down - returning and further smooth decrease was started over again.

A long time the movement of the main coin repeats in fact the same patterns, reminding "Groundhog Day": the fast impulse up which buyers join the schedule takes further the plateau form, the price moves in the narrow range then there is a bigger falling...https://en.bit.news/8129-2/
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

You do not rely on negative news, you read it but you do not want to be affected so you still see the positive side even though you are hurt because you see the value of your investment decreases. That if you can start buying from now then you can easily get the best average price for Bitcoin and after you got Bitcoin with some good entry points then you can easily hold it until the trend happens on the Bitcoin price chart.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Despite The Hack Of Bithumb: Bitcoin Moves Smoothly To The Mark Of $ 7000

Despite the extremely negative news, bitcoin price  is still in the uptrend and is heading to around $ 7000.

Right after emergence of news about hack of the second-lagest cryptoexchange in South Korea, Bithumb (with $ 31 millions loose), bitcoin price fell approximately for $200(from $6740 to $6560).
Nevertheless, "digital gold" currently trading at $ 6,600 and is not going to radically change the direction of movement. The average weighted price of bitcoin in the last 24 hours has decreased only by 1.5%.+

Currently, the bitcoin price is just above the 50EMA, which passes through the mark of $ 6545...https://en.bit.news/despite-hack-bithumb-bitcoin-moves-smoothly-mark-7000/
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Panic Among The “Hamsters”

As expected, last week did not bring positive to the bulls - the price of the first cryptocurrency fell to the values ​​of November last year. At the same time, the market sentiment indicator of the Fear & Greed Index indicates a worsening of anxiety among cryptocurrency investors.

The one-day candle again closed below its opening and the "huge black cloud" continues to hang over the graph of the main coin. However, there were also a positive: the price did not dive below the nine-month low. The price traded at the level $ 5750-5800 and then recovered.

It is interesting that the rebound occurred after the news that the trustees of MtGox will no longer sell bitcoins, and in six months they will distribute them to their owners. What does it mean? This means that almost 150 thousand bitcoins will no longer fever the stock exchanges, many will put them "in the hold," someone will sell, bypassing the exchange, etc. In any case, a one-time "plum" on the exchange in the amount of 5-15000 BTC is practically are excluded and will no longer exert pressure on the market...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-panic-among-hamsters/
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

for a long time I have been working with this method of analysis and noticed that it gives good results if you are impartial
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: On The Way To A Multi-Month Resistance

Last week, as predicted in the prewiev analysis, culminated in growth. Still, on a weekly time frame, the reversal candles work perfectly.

The closing level of the week was about $ 200 higher than the opening level. Despite such a small difference, the movements inside the day were quite powerful and interesting.

However, the nearest growth target is not met, the level of resistance and accumulation of shorts is slightly higher - in the $ 6900- $ 7100 zone. This week I expect the price to rise to this level.

The chart below illustrates a blue rectangle - this is a sales area where shorts will begin to accumulate and the price will likely rebound with a high probability...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-way-multi-month-resistance/

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Last week, as predicted in the prewiev analysis, culminated in growth. Still, on a weekly time frame, the reversal candles work perfectly.

The closing level of the week was about $ 200 higher than the opening level. Despite such a small difference, the movements inside the day were quite powerful and interesting.

However, the nearest growth target is not met, the level of resistance and accumulation of shorts is slightly higher - in the $ 6900- $ 7100 zone. This week I expect the price to rise to this level.

The chart below illustrates a blue rectangle - this is a sales area where shorts will begin to accumulate and the price will likely rebound with a high probability...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-way-multi-month-resistance/

Thanks for sharing, I am not good in reading charts so I might check your prediction here.
I just really like to see another bull run and I am hoping it will be possible for this year, what do you think we need in order to achieve it?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:47:24 PM

It already crashes today. I just hope that it won't reach that low. Thanks to these Analysis wherein traders can rely on. But this November Cryptocurrencies.Ai will launch its platform to have their technical analysis for each coin on traders portfolio. The platform will also allow users to do technical charting, market research, manage your portfolio from one platform. Including the optimization which is needed in these times as it can indicate to the user times when they should convert their assets to a stable coin and reduce the downside risk.

You guys can signup now on the website to reserve your spot on the free beta launch. https://cryptocurrencies.ai
Also, join the discussion on our telegram group. https://t.me/CryptocurrenciesAi
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

.. snip ..

Thanks for sharing, I am not good in reading charts so I might check your prediction here.
I just really like to see another bull run and I am hoping it will be possible for this year, what do you think we need in order to achieve it?

To be honest, I don't see any bull runs at the end of the year. Worst, this whole drama of Bitcoin Cash might still be negatively affecting us as I'm expecting the price to continue to go down as their war is not over. In order to achieved a bull run, we need something to trigger it, might be Bakkt or ETF approval, but that is still up in the air and no one will know when the SEC will approve the CBoE ETF.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

.. snip ..

To be honest, I don't see any bull runs at the end of the year. Worst, this whole drama of Bitcoin Cash might still be negatively affecting us as I'm expecting the price to continue to go down as their war is not over. In order to achieved a bull run, we need something to trigger it, might be Bakkt or ETF approval, but that is still up in the air and no one will know when the SEC will approve the CBoE ETF.
unfortunately BAKKT trading postponed till january 24.if this launched right now maybe it could be trigger for bitcoin and crypto price recovered and defend from bearish trend.BCH war really make all people disappointed.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in general have captured a lot of interest this year and I just finished watching on television about the crash to $4500 so recorded this week. I have equally been of the opinion that any drop below the $6000 support will further result in more downtrend

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:40 AM

Same here, if we really want to be realistic with the way the market is going, even if we are going to see any serious movement upward, there would only be some little possibility of seeing the market consolidating between $3000 and $5000 for a while before we start seeing any major increase in value.

Anything that would bring about any sharp increase in the price of bitcoin right now would rather end up being a fantastic news that could bring about some crazy level of adoption, but at the same time, we still have to realize that the institutions really want to enter the market, and they have a chance of letting this play out until they are all in.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

.. snip ..

unfortunately BAKKT trading postponed till january 24.if this launched right now maybe it could be trigger for bitcoin and crypto price recovered and defend from bearish trend.BCH war really make all people disappointed.
With the BAKKT postponed, we might just end up dragging into this till next year and we might hit the bottom at least before the end of the year, while getting to see the market play out in a good fashion of consolidation till towards the end of the month.

BAKKT simply would have been a very good trigger for the market before December 12, so in a way, we just get to see how things would end up panning out from here now. Although for me, it is the same thing as usual, which is to keep accumulating the dips, whether Bakkt hits the market or not.

Is BAKKT really that important to trigger another bullrun for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? Nevertheless, I was only hoping for this dip to stop and even slowly accumulating some rise in the price in the market.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: