Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Analysis  (Read 1459 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:03:46 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Mood Swings

Last week was not easy for cryptocurrency market. The situation made worse by the negative news, so even ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts have become despondent. However, at the moment there is mood swings in the market and it seems that the buyers are trying to dominate again.

The current fall is within the framework of the long-term layout of the new global growth in the second wave, while the price may drop almost to the beginning of the first. Critical point will be leaving below $ 6000 - this will mean scrapping the current picture, and for bears, targets below $ 5000 will open.
btc daily chart

We also need to close around $ 11,000. Achievement of this level will give hope to bulls on breaking of a downside trend and continuation of the upward movement. There are already less than two weeks to realize this scenario.
If we talk about short-term prospects, then, as predicted in the previous analysis, during the G20 meeting, volatility may greatly increase. Cryptocurrency investors could already observe the echoes of this, when today in a matter of hours the price of the first coin has increased by about 10%...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis/
Today and tomorrow it is necessary to be especially attentive and not to make rash and impulsive transactions.
You can see that the price of bitcoin today has been very volatile when it dropped sharply from $ 9,400 to $ 8,800 at the moment, so the fluctuation of bitcoin has made the market very confusion, almost all of the coin are falling sharply. We can see that although bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past month and this may be a correction before continuing to increase, bitcoin prices are still in a bear market so you must have a commercial plan. specifically, to minimize risk.
yesterday the price of bitcoin has begun to rise, and of course the investors and traders began to calm down, but what happens today bitcoin lower the price again whether that's why I myself do not know, but the decline in bitcoin prices greatly affect other altcoin, so for traders are clearly confused and panicked when the market returns like this, for new traders will certainly experience a huge loss, if they panic and sell when all prices are down.

jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

The red map of market be due to the negative impact in the market, and some FUD, now we see slowly growing bitcoin and thats good
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

I belief that fundamentals determines the price of bitcoin it is obvious that bitcoin defies all the technical analysis which indicated bullish trend  wherein downward  bearish or trend was established this evidently shows how whales decisions overrides TA and invariably decides price movement of bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jamesclark

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

As obvious we can just keep calm and watch for the market moves, waiting for it will be growing this month too, like it was in April
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

It is great that we can predict some things about the price, but also there is a huge news fluence that we cannot predict..
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

Good analysis actually by the way true said people here we have to keep calm bulls have not raged this month,the demand is still there and will stay that way even though the correction is always sharp we have to keep waiting as investors or traders who have bought in the value of 10K more.

Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Waiting For Consensus 2018

Last week hasn't brought a positive to bulls and the price still slowly, but surely began to fall down. The level of $ 10 000 remained untouched.

The week candle has turned out bear.  In general the structure of the movement begins to remind the middle of February — the beginning of March when the price has broken resistance around $11 700, several times tested it, and then has strongly rolled away down.

The daily chart also has a characteristic rounding, indicating the pressure of the sellers. Just overnight the bears strengthened the advantage.
btcusd2 may

If we loor at smaller chart the price moves very technically, forming triangles and channels, fulfilling their width. Now the price is moving in the framework of two large horizontal channels with a width of approximately $ 900.
This week bears will seek to strike through the level of $8100 where was formed support. If they manage to break it, the next target will be $ 7500.
Bulls also need to break through several important levels of $ 8,600 (the descending local trend line), $ 9,100 and $ 10,000. Only after the breakdown of the psychological mark of $ 10,000, the doors to $ 11,700 will open...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis-waiting-consensus-2018/
jamesclark

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

Don't sure if then will really understand that peopole should hold their coins when market is falling to don't make it falling even more
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Price often fluctuates and now it is not stable but some experts think that in the nearest future this will change and it will have great chances to win the market being the main currency.  Bitcoin is the main currency with a number of pros

amih

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

I am not an expert in reading price movements on crypto but to my opinion there is currently no accurate prediction about bitcoin prices. I think that rising or falling on the price of bitcoin will depend on market demand, there may be little effect on bitcoin from some news that results in falling bitcoin prices but that does not entirely affect the bitcoin price movement.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

difficult to analyst the price of bitcoin since last week all coins in the coin market cap are goes dump i think because of some negative news about the future of bitcoin as currency specially the statement of one of the most popular name in the new technology in computer science.
but anyway i always thinking positive bitcoin goes still strong with the help of the supporter bitcoin can survive and their price increase after all the trials done.
jamesclark

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

We're filled having some bad crowd which think that they are making bright moves by selling the coins at lowest price points
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I think very hard to use analysis in this market. why? because many new trader use their emotion on trading not use any skill, analysis.... 
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

The red map of market be due to the negative impact in the market, and some FUD, now we see slowly growing bitcoin and thats good
   Bitcoin price analysis actually is the analysis about the response of the investors to the theoretical prices in survey. Furthermore, in price analysis, there is the examination and evaluation of proposed prices. In simple words, it is the analysis of the investor behavior to the prices of the Bitcoin. A sharp and long term investor is never pessimistic when the prices of Bitcoin fall but only the impatient one.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

According to the expert analysis, bitcoin is the most powerful coin, regardless the fact that it is volatile. I am sure that this will change soon when government accept it as the main currency or at least like a method to pay for goods legally
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

We're filled having some bad crowd which think that they are making bright moves by selling the coins at lowest price points
We cannot predict the right market value of any of the crypto coin whether it is bitcoin or any other coin as all the crypto coins are highly volatile in nature and that the crypto coins market value keeps going up and down. However, one thing is for sure and that is the demand of the bitcoin and other crypto coins in the international market will increase significantly higher in the future which will eventually result in rise in the market value of the bitcoin.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Sometimes, it seems to me that any prises analysis is useless. Just look at the previous predictions and forecasts mad of the analyses - they failed! The market is also very unpredictable, and the coin prices as well.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Sometimes, it seems to me that any prises analysis is useless. Just look at the previous predictions and forecasts mad of the analyses - they failed! The market is also very unpredictable, and the coin prices as well.

Most of the time expectations made us fail, but we have to think of the possible profit to come but not as quick as you dream of. The unpredicatable market was always a good signs of progress and I do believe that the bitcoin economy will rise better than before as price corrections creates huge interest from new coming investors.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

Bitcoin price analysis will help a lot of bitcoiners to get more of chance to have a pretty good price of their own token. Because we are monitoring our own token from that analysis. But we don't need to depend our own luck from the price analysis. We just need to wait what will gonna happen and rolling for the best price of our own.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

According to the expert analysis, bitcoin is the most powerful coin, regardless the fact that it is volatile. I am sure that this will change soon when government accept it as the main currency or at least like a method to pay for goods legally
It is too early to confirm this. Bitcoin needs a higher price than last year, this could happen because the demand for Bitcoin for payment purposes is increasing every year. I think if you want to apply this Bitcoin needs stability and the price is always more than $ 50,000, then governments will start to consider Bitcoin legitimacy and future can see Bitcoin as the common currency

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄