Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Analysis  (Read 1459 times)
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 12:34:33 PM by Alex077

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Mood Swings

Last week was not easy for cryptocurrency market. The situation made worse by the negative news, so even ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts have become despondent. However, at the moment there is mood swings in the market and it seems that the buyers are trying to dominate again.

The current fall is within the framework of the long-term layout of the new global growth in the second wave, while the price may drop almost to the beginning of the first. Critical point will be leaving below $ 6000 - this will mean scrapping the current picture, and for bears, targets below $ 5000 will open.
btc daily chart

We also need to close around $ 11,000. Achievement of this level will give hope to bulls on breaking of a downside trend and continuation of the upward movement. There are already less than two weeks to realize this scenario.
If we talk about short-term prospects, then, as predicted in the previous analysis, during the G20 meeting, volatility may greatly increase. Cryptocurrency investors could already observe the echoes of this, when today in a matter of hours the price of the first coin has increased by about 10%...https://en.bit.news/bitcoin-price-analysis/
Today and tomorrow it is necessary to be especially attentive and not to make rash and impulsive transactions.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

Bitcoin Price Analysis: Mood Swings

Last week was not easy for cryptocurrency market. The situation made worse by the negative news, so even ardent cryptocurrency enthusiasts have become despondent. However, at the moment there is mood swings in the market and it seems that the buyers are trying to dominate again.

The current fall is within the framework of the long-term layout of the new global growth in the second wave, while the price may drop almost to the beginning of the first. Critical point will be leaving below $ 6000 - this will mean scrapping the current picture, and for bears, targets below $ 5000 will open.
btc daily chart

We also need to close around $ 11,000. Achievement of this level will give hope to bulls on breaking of a downside trend and continuation of the upward movement. There are already less than two weeks to realize this scenario.
If we talk about short-term prospects, then, as predicted in the previous analysis, during the G20 meeting, volatility may greatly increase. Cryptocurrency investors could already observe the echoes of this, when today in a matter of hours the price of the first coin has increased by about 10%.

Today and tomorrow it is necessary to be especially attentive and not to make rash and impulsive transactions.

Now the positive impact of price is happening in the crypto market.More than week,the price of bitcoin and altcoin is on the red map.Now it's started to recover by his value.The red map may be due to the negative impact in the market and some FUD.Now the bitcoin is recovering .
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

Price analysis of bitcoin today is on the upward trend. Specifically, the current price of bitcoin is $ 8,818.68 (an increase of 5.06%). This shows that we have a belief in bitcoin and the investment in bitcoin is completely correct, convincing. I myself support bitcoin (always like that)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Bulls, Bears, Summits, Volatility - Oh dam yeah thats nerve wrecking mood swings I would say. As usual we can just keep calm and watch the market make its moves. Yes we are filled having some idiot crowd which think that they are making bright moves by selling the coins at lowest point which they should be actually holding in the situation like this. Dont know when they will really understand about this method of holding and supporting the market itself. I am really hoping that we will reach the Data point 3 and 5 real soon by breaking the resistance in the way of bitcoin. Yes, that is where we should be reaching by now as we surge through the time. No one can guarantee that there will not be any impulsive transactions or things like that as I said the market, the people, swings!
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

Thanks for that.

It took my attention when I see it grow in just hours for $1000. I thought there must  be something wrong with the exchange but looking back there are really a lot of buyers coming in. I think more good news could push this up.
Dont want to see it back at $7k. It is a real eyesore for every trader and holder.
I just want it to break the $9k again and maybe it will continue to climb afterwards.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

I just don't rely on the negative news, yes I am reading them but I don't want to be affected so I am still seeing the positive side although you are hurting inside because you are seeing the value of your investment was dropping. Well, I still believe no matter what, I know this will make us change  our life.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

I agree with your analysis and point of view because we know that right now the market direction is trying to be good and I can say that if we can start buying from now then we can easily get the best average price for the bitcoin and once we got the bitcoin with some good entry point then we can easily hold it till the trend lasts in the bitcoin price chart. Even i am expecting a new impulse move in action soon and this time it's going to make a new record high for sure.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

It did seem like we are on the cusp of another bull run, especially given the markets were green last night. But I am worried that we might be in for a bear market for another couple months yet. My worry doesn't stem from analysis just poor life planning skills, and it seems they may just bite me in the arse. Undecided

Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

Thanks for that.

It took my attention when I see it grow in just hours for $1000. I thought there must  be something wrong with the exchange but looking back there are really a lot of buyers coming in. I think more good news could push this up.
Dont want to see it back at $7k. It is a real eyesore for every trader and holder.
I just want it to break the $9k again and maybe it will continue to climb afterwards.

Yes, we saw a good rate of growth and that made us feel optimistic. There is nothing unexpected about this, traders were scared before the meeting in Buenos Aires, many expected tightening of regulation, especially after statements made by Finance Minister Mnuchin.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

I agree with your analysis and point of view because we know that right now the market direction is trying to be good and I can say that if we can start buying from now then we can easily get the best average price for the bitcoin and once we got the bitcoin with some good entry point then we can easily hold it till the trend lasts in the bitcoin price chart. Even i am expecting a new impulse move in action soon and this time it's going to make a new record high for sure.
You are absolutely right, if we make a purchase now, we can hold bitcoin as long as we want without fear of losses, and, most likely we have already seen the lowest mark. But, certainly, we should have made a purchase at 6200-6500 ... The drop was expected before the G-20 meeting, though few expected such a deep fall on the market.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

Thanks for that.

Yes, we saw a good rate of growth and that made us feel optimistic. There is nothing unexpected about this, traders were scared before the meeting in Buenos Aires, many expected tightening of regulation, especially after statements made by Finance Minister Mnuchin.

The rate of all crypto currencies are growing little and its value are increasing slowly it is one of tge comeback to all investors and new users so we cannot feel for the fall of our investment people are afraid of their investment we need to see more in crypto currencies.

waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

The crypto market is very volatile, it may go down for a long time, but only a few good news can come up in a few hours. That is why it attracts many investors who care about it and choose it as a form of investment.

salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

You are absolutely right, if we make a purchase now, we can hold bitcoin as long as we want without fear of losses, and, most likely we have already seen the lowest mark. But, certainly, we should have made a purchase at 6200-6500 ... The drop was expected before the G-20 meeting, though few expected such a deep fall on the market.
I myself didn't expect it but I would welcome it with open arms. Last time we dropped below 6k it was only for a brief period perhaps an hr or two. Would feel more confident about this rally if we want back down to 6k then lifted off after that. Of course if we rally now, I won't be upset just not as confident as other situations.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

The crypto market is very volatile, it may go down for a long time, but only a few good news can come up in a few hours. That is why it attracts many investors who care about it and choose it as a form of investment.
The Month of June G20 will respond and make rules about crypto, this will affect the price of Bitcoin. I do not even trust some kind of charts and candles because Bitcoin is very sensitive with fud and issues.
always preparing for this uncertainty.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

The Month of June G20 will respond and make rules about crypto, this will affect the price of Bitcoin. I do not even trust some kind of charts and candles because Bitcoin is very sensitive with fud and issues.
always preparing for this uncertainty.

We already know that the key decision on crypto-currencies will be passed in June. It means that by June this news will already be processed by the market. Graphs, candlesticks charts and indicators are pure mathematics, reflecting the market situation, including the events of June.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

The 4-hour chart shows a characteristic figure of technical analysis, i.e. an inverse head-and-shoulders pattern; I rarely use technical analysis alone, but such signalsare usually 90% accurate, although changes can occur in the end of the week.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

The rapid growth of bitcoin in 2018 is not over, but there is a problem with growth. I think we're going to see that the price of bitcoin is going to be $40,000, but I think we're going to see that it's going to go below the $6,000 mark.

Many high-profile government critics and some countries have warned that the currency is risky to invest in encryption, and said to them, these currencies are likely to collapse, because nothing can support their value.

But I think bitcoin has a bright future.
Alex077 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

1.   On Friday, March 23, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) submitted a new weekly COT (Commitments of Traders) report, which highlights statistics of open positions from March 14, 2018 to March 20, 2018 inclusive. The power balance among the players is the following.
Large players (NON-COMMERCIAL): within a week, they have increased long and significantly reduced short positions on the bitcoin futures. The number of long positions increased by 83 (+ 2.22%) and reached 3818 contracts. Short positions dropped by 263 (-4.82%) and totaled 5188 contracts. The net short net-position dropped by 20.16%, totaling 1370 contracts compared to 1716 in the previous week.

In the "Spreads" column we can see that the players have decreased their covered positions by 43 contracts (lock). This means that they got rid of short positions when the bitcoin rate fell to $ 7,240 and from long ones – when it rebound to $ 9040 (quotes from the Bitfinex exchange).
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Bitcoin prices in the past few days are still volatile (decreased at a rate of 4.64%). This volatility is a common sight for the entire cryptocurrency market (primarily falling prices). Market as a graph, at the moment it will increase. Bitcoin is a very good opportunity for investors to buy bitcoin at a low price. This is also a good investment.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:33:04 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 04:45:40 PM by palle11

The rapid growth of bitcoin in 2018 is not over, but there is a problem with growth. I think we're going to see that the price of bitcoin is going to be $40,000, but I think we're going to see that it's going to go below the $6,000 mark.

Many high-profile government critics and some countries have warned that the currency is risky to invest in encryption, and said to them, these currencies are likely to collapse, because nothing can support their value.

But I think bitcoin has a bright future.

These government would always say such but individually, they all invest in it and also launder money with it. They are all guilty of speaking with both sides of the mouth.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: