Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins?  (Read 1195 times)
suvo05 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )

nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

I do believe that Oyster Pearl PRL is the most undervalued altcoins in the crypto market today so PRL is one of the best Altcoin that will soon surge it's price value due to it's project effectiveness as everyone will benefit the advantage of full anonymity online storage in the tangle.
it is one of the most important and decentralized online storage in the internet in the next few months.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

Ethereum is the best coins
A lot of excess in the platform, and with smart contracts that already change the crypto industry
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:50:05 AM

In my own opinion AION is the best among altcoins. I bought AION and did not regret because it go against downtrend last few days.
It's a third generation blockchain, AION will be the internet of blockchain. You can join their telegran for more info. There are many members and very active too.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:53:23 AM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
of all the altcoins on the market, NEO is the best altcoins and more advanced than ETH, it has been compared to ETH and proven that NEO has more good features than ETH and can be replaced ETH in the future. Therefore i always put very much believes in NEO will be the most popular altcoin in the future.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:56:03 AM

I think Q2 of 2018 will reveal the true potential of Safex, which is currently trading for under 200sats.

- Moving to its own blockchain in the near future.
- A true privacy coin.
- a marketplace built onto the blockchain, with a 5% commission fee.
- dividends paid to tokenholders who stake them.

So much potential.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

According to me ethereum and neo coin is the best among all altcoins.They both have great future and i think it is good for long term Investment.
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:11:32 AM

I think Wanchain has a big future for 2018. massive hype and just got released on Binance straight up... not many coins can do this! and its already trading at 10x from day 1. just amazing, this may be another ICON or Waltonchain!!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Different people have different points of view, when they held a large token, then they will recommend you to buy the tokens, so I suggest you understand each tokens open source code.
https://github.com/

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

i believe It will be FDX. FDX is the first coin for insurance that why i think this coin have big future. I will hold my coin till the platform beta  launch. Im have big expectation that FDX will pumped up when it can be uses on the platform.

HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

I think CMT (CyberMiles). CMT is the most potent coin in the future and they have extremely fast transaction time, 100 times faster than ETH. CMT Blockchain has more features than ETH Blockchain, They improve safety, better security than ETH Blockchain. CMT is the most current and best potential in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wei cao

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

The market is that most of the altcoins are deceiving investors, and it's rude to say that they are scams. To stay away from these worthless coins and report them, the top 20 in market capitalization I think are all very good coins. I will hold them. ,btc,eth,ada,neo,eos
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

After bitcoin eth is the best alt coin for me. because its price stable not too much volatility and also its very much popular because eth most of the new ico erc20 system so for a long term investor  i chose eth first then neo and ltc these 3 my best altr always.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

If you talk about the popularity and market price of the coin is definitely because many people who choose investment on the coin. The popularity will make the coin is highly recommended because it is not fake or whatever you say. I choose ethereum for the best altcoin ever, because some projects, system technology wich are owned by ethereum make me believe that there is no coin better than ethereum.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:27:48 AM

Judging by not within its popularity and market price? Sometimes if you are planning to invest into something you need to have something to consider and that's one of the reason why many are losing their money because they never consider the market price and popularity. Popularity helps and as well as it's price.
the top 20 in market capitalization I think are all very good coins. I will hold them. ,btc,eth,ada,neo,eos
This can be the safe haven of best among the rest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sinduarianto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

according to my own Ethereum is a good Altcoin because its development is quite good from time to time and many are investing.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

Well it all depends how much money you have to invest.But yes everybody are right that NEO is one of the best especially now when its only 70$
I believe its going to be 1k at the end.And you know you are getting GAS .I love NEO
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

ETH is the best Altcoin because of its smart contract features which is a revolution and now base of many practical projects across the globe.Today many renowned developers are including smart contract in their projects.Many ICO are also distributing their token using ETH platform.Many research are in pipeline regarding ETH Smart contract technology. Many new coins are copying this technology.So in future many applications will emerge from this smart contract and there will be usage in practical life.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

It depends on your focus and probably interest

For Privacy coins: Monero, Zcash and Zcoin
For ICOs: Ethereum, NEO, WAVES and Stratis
For Banking Sector: Stellar and Ripple
For IOT and AI: IOTA and Qtum
For eCommerce: Ark and Syscoin
For Storage services: Siacoin
For tipping purpose: Dogecoin :p

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

I think NEO will be the best in the current altcoin. I read a lot of information about them. They are stronger than other altcoins, and are widely held. I think you should invest in NEO now, in the future they will thrive.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: