Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:29:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins?  (Read 1195 times)
edison benzamin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

The best BNB is definitely BNB because it is the largest coin in the world
elatbaldi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

For 2 weeks, the Marinecoin MTC coin distribution began. 20 000 cryptomonades per personOfficial topic you can read in detail bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809802.0Official site marinecoin.info/ only through the site you can get coins.The maximum number of people who can receive coins is 20 000.These are coins, they are not chips. After receiving, you can store them on your local wallet if you are more comfortable.97% of coins have been pre-mined and has now begun free distribution.The project invites everyone to participate from around the world.Channel discord.gg/mN5hkW I encourage you to post questions to the administrators in the official ad, so you’ll support your activity.To move the currency faster, invite your Smiley friendsThe sooner the coins are distributed, the sooner the currency will go on the market and become more valuable.Trip to historyThis is the first and only currency that has circumvented Bitcoinhttp://marineco.in/download/images/cap.pngYou can check historical data.zero fees - proof of promotion - time tested - community - mtc - dev-less - machine to machine
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:04:35 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:12:35 PM by peachcoco

Go for the coins that have a large community. You can have the best tech out there but without community support the coin is worthless.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

as far as I've experienced maybe ethereum still be my best option altcoin. supported with a comfortable platform then the ethereum still has the potential to become a great coin despite currently falling in value.

yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
I think ETH & NEO because I believe in these coins it will be price huge in future.
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:31 AM

I will suggest for you top 3 altcoin in 2018
1. VEN (VeChain) - VeChain is looking to become the top distributed business ecosystem and is led by CEO Sunny Lu (former CIO of Louis Vuitton China)
2. NANO - NANO (formerly Raiblocks) saw a massive surge around the turn of the year, trading as high as $37 at one point
3. EOS - EOS is building a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications
watervo1999

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

I believe NEO - because NEO has emerged as one of the strongest altcoins due to it’s committed team, large community and its strong positioning as the cryptocurrency of China
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

What do you think about XMR (Monero)? - Monero is the leader in private and censorship-resistant transactions and has been for a few years.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

ETH is currently the king of alts, Most of then even run on its technology platform to sustain their projects,its also valuable and boasts of huge market cap. There are however other coins such as Bitcoin cash, DASH and NEO with very interesting projects
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )

the top coin is the best to be a reference. because after all altcoin that has a rank in the count of 100 is altcoin which has more chance than other altcoin. but in the crypto industry, you can look for various loopholes to make a profit. yes, I prefer to choose cheap altcoin and hold it a few months ahead.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

For me, Oyster Pearl PRL is the best altcoin, because it shows one of the best performance by raising itself from 0.006$ to 1.0 or smt, so I really think that this coin has specifically good potential.
SirEGB

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

There are a lot of Altcoin in the market this days. But the king is still on top. The undisputed champion of all Altcoin. Bitcoin is the best coin among other coins. Because it have the greatest value in the market.
nirmalakk

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

Eth is the best Altcoin because of its smart contract features which is a revolution and now base of many practical projects across the globe.Today many renowned developers are including smart contract in their projects.Many ICO are also distributing their token using ETH platform.Many research are in pipeline regarding ETH Smart contract technology. Many new coins are copying this technology.So in future many applications will emerge from this smart contract and there will be usage in practical life
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

Launched in 2011, Litecoin became one of the first crypto currencies to follow Bitcoin. And if the latter is often called new gold, then Litecoin is the silver of the crypto-currency market. I'm for a litecoin Roll Eyes
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

There are rumors that Ethereum will reach the point 1000USD for the coin. On my mind it is quite possible. Of course other currencies will grow too. But I like Ethereum mostly. I believe this currency.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

I believe ETH. cux It have a great value in the crypto market and it the queen of  the crypto market.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

I still think that ETH is the best, but there are also other coins like LTC and Dash which have potential to grow. Among ICOs now I am investing in Ambit Mining, and hope that it will have success.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

I think altcoin that has popularity and price is what determines the existence of the coin. altcoin that has a high value is always in accordance with the technology in its possession. such as ethereum, waves, neo and ripples.
I think you know this very well.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

I think the only token worth investment is bitcoin, because it is the best token, so other Altcoin may replace them with new altcoin, while bitcoin`s position is unchallenged.
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

Kik Messenger the world community knows under the name Kin. This is a free utility for modern smartphones, which helps instantly exchange messages. Development of this program belongs to the company. Kik Interactive, and an application for mobile devices, the operation of which is based on the operating systems iOS, Android and Windows. By the end of the year, the cost of KIN tokens, in the first quarter will increase several times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: