Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins?  (Read 1195 times)
Btcallans

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )

In my opinion ethereum is still the best. Although it has drag down to much with this current market right now. But I believe that it would have a full recovery soon.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Ethereum remains my best choice, but now Ethereum is down to 180 USD.
for me Ethereum remains the best because with Ethereum there are so many ICOs that are developing under its auspices.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

I think Ethereum and NEO are good altcoins with lots of features and types of usage. Besides that, the sophistication that is owned is also good.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

it's far very obvious that everyone that invest a few cash in a coin will like for that coin to head up in fee and believes it'll achieve this, due to the fact if he did now not believe in that he would not have invested inside the coin inside the first region, however you want to be very cautious, there many alt coins obtainable that seems like are high-quality projects and on the end that isn't always the case and buyers lose their money, that is why you must constantly be equipped to sell off your cash in case some thing happens.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

I think eth is the most popular. Because ethereum's smart contracts are widely used.

If you want to invest now and make money in the long run, ethereum is the best option.
cryptolandlords

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

One thing that I observed from my little experience, the alternative coin have life span. Very few one that were trendy six months ago are  still relevant and heard about today. Go to the market  and buy the active one's, monitor and sell when it's being pumped.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

many of the coins in circulation in the market and to see him one-on-one certainly took a long time for it. and even the best coins according to a lot of people certainly will also vary depending on how their analysis and how it plays in trade or investment. among it, I think that has a guarantee of more and could benefit is the ethereum. This is a pretty good altcoin for owned and also for investment.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )

Best for what? For investments? Nobody know.
There are many unique and interestion coins on the market from technological perspective. So I think that Ethereum, Cardano, Waves, NEO, Monero - interesting projects.

zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

I don't see how good the coinmarektcap rank for coins is.
But I see that good coin when the price rises to 100% in a few days.
Suppose a lot of coins is 38 Gwei at Mercatox and tomorrow it will increase to 100 Gwei, so I say it's a good coin.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

Ethereum, I think this is still the best altcoin, this is not a matter of popularity, but ethereum has its own privileges so that it is the best altcoin to date, invest in ethereum and you will enjoy the benefits in the future
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

In my opinion im still choose BTC and Ethereum since its is the most well known coins among the rest and if we judge them according to their potential it is still has more potential than the others.

in my country some of other cryptocurrency is still not known but BTC and ETH is most known coin.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

Some altcoins that have the opportunity to go up and be profitable are ethereum, Litecoin, Pundi-X, Tezos and so on, and I am sure that by buying now when the price is cheap we can get a big profit.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:45:23 AM

Ethereum is the best coins
A lot of excess in the platform, and with smart contracts that already change the crypto industry
I agree with your opinion, if we look at the top 5 ETH crypto currencies included in it, with the conditions and conditions like today our beliefs and patience are the main capital in investing with cryptocurrencies
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

Ethereum, neo, eos, ripple I think this is the best altcoin that deserves to be taken into account, there are many other types of altcoins and you have to be good at choosing altcoins that are potential and worthy of investment.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

If the term of best altcoin is about the profit that it could provide, then choosing on XRP could be good, as right now the price seems to be rising, and when ever the price dropping, that will be just a little/ a while before it bounce back again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

In my opinion im still choose BTC and Ethereum since its is the most well known coins among the rest and if we judge them according to their potential it is still has more potential than the others.

in my country some of other cryptocurrency is still not known but BTC and ETH is most known coin.

From all coins in the cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the best. But from all altcoin, ethereum is the best although if we compare between bitcoin cash, the price still higher bitcoin cash than the ethereum. But I agree that ethereum still the two best coin in the coinmarketcap and this two coins will increase higher in the future. I still buy more bitcoin and ethereum because I see that I have a good opportunity to make a lot of money in the future and this makes me buy in every time the price down.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

in my opinion, the best altcoin is ethereum, because of the many advantages on the platform, there have been many changes among crypto industries.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

if in my opinion ethereum is the only coin for many platforms and many smart contracts or crypto industry changes, even though eth prices have now dropped to 200 $ but at some point the price will recover and prices will rise like last year.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 12:28:45 AM

the best is ethereum, then ripple and cardano which have the potential to rise high. then litecoin and doge are also good. but the best altcoin is etherum.
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

Best altcoin is profitable altcoin. In my opinion. Keep that in mind and do right decisions... Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: