Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is the best among altcoins?  (Read 1195 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

the best is ethereum, then ripple and cardano which have the potential to rise high. then litecoin and doge are also good. but the best altcoin is etherum.
well, maybe we can see the order in coinmarketcap. coins after bitcoin are the best altcoins for me, and there are ethereum, ripple, bch, and so on. Well, right now, all of these coins show good potential for resistance.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

the best is ethereum, then ripple and cardano which have the potential to rise high. then litecoin and doge are also good. but the best altcoin is etherum.
well, maybe we can see the order in coinmarketcap. coins after bitcoin are the best altcoins for me, and there are ethereum, ripple, bch, and so on. Well, right now, all of these coins show good potential for resistance.
It's true the presence, among the many altcoins that there are indeed to be the best enough ethereum even survived long enough in the coinmarketcap. arguably the best altcoin to ethereum evidentiary as investment assets is sufficient. even this can still continue to grow although in this time are in a pretty low price.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

I think Ethereum is the best among all the altcoins.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

I think Ethereum is the best among all the altcoins.
I like your thou, yes, I also choose Ethereum among of all altcoins. I do believe on this technology not by the popularity or the price on the market cap but the way of the usage of this technology. As what I have seen there's no reason this coin does not go up like Bitcoin through the smart contract that most likely used from different ICO's to purchase their tokens. That's why this coin is a part of my top priorities aside Bitcoin.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:38:44 AM

I think with this market condition lot of coins at top 50 ranking on cmc are best for buying. I believe they are they are real projects that can be used lot im future. And all coins are in bottom. So buying those will be great decision.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:43:25 AM

Focus on rates of adoption and real world use cases regardless of the value if you're seeking out alternative assets with the best potential

You'll find there's resources with statistics that can enlighten you on this if you do a little research

cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

there is many coins available in crypto market but i preferred only good potential altcoins i would be like to invest in ethereum neo cardano litecoin and some other good performing coins for long-term
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

I think with this market condition lot of coins at top 50 ranking on cmc are best for buying. I believe they are they are real projects that can be used lot im future. And all coins are in bottom. So buying those will be great decision.
Indeed some in the site already provides the best crypto. but there is still even under it that could be still buried with another crypto actually it has potential. need more research if you want to find more of the best crypto where besides already on some of the best well-known coinmarketcap.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

there is many coins available in crypto market but i preferred only good potential altcoins i would be like to invest in ethereum neo cardano litecoin and some other good performing coins for long-term

That is great idea invest your money in altcoins with a great potential and good for long term.
And of course don't forget to invest in the most popular coin that good for investment is Bitcoin.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

From a technical point of view, coins are not very different from each other. If one of the coins has a high transaction rate, what prevents to use this technology for the other? The best coins should be supported by developers who can do this. From this point of view, Ether and NEO remain among the best.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

There are so many altcoins with lot of features and different type of usage, some of them are fake and some of are very good.
What coin do you think technically the best among them? (Don't just judge by the popularity or by the market price. )
In between all Altcoin Ethereum and bitcoin cash a.k.a BCH are good for use. They are high sustained cryptocurrency and their market prices are in a profitable range. Ethereum is mainly use for long-term investment because of its market stability nature. Where as BCH Is use for short term investment purposes because if its increasing market price. Both coins are good for both national and international transaction. And another thing is Both altcoins are accepted by multiple businessman and online retailers for their marketing purposes and these things help to increase the value of those currency.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

You actually think its a good idea to ask for the "best coin" from random people over here? Do you really think you will get an honest answer which is not biased at all? People will tend to support coins that they have invested into no matter how shit that coin is. Again, different legit coins have different unique features. So, they are actually incomparable. So the best thing to do is analyse the coins yourself and you decide which one is actually the best.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I will not complicate the situation, because I believe that investments should be made in those projects that today are considered proven, since so many people have already invested and are watching the development of projects. Usually these are projects from top in CMC.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

To date, there is no one altcoin, which could be called the best of the best. There are several altcoins that are pioneers in their field. I have always been impressed by the NEM project (especially since my first investment was made in this project), and I am also interested in the CIVIC project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

I think that one of the favorites for today is Ethereum as it is popular. She enjoyed a lot including new startups

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

I believe that ethereum has been proven through time as the best alt until now, they always have problems or tests to overcome and have always succeeded, so I think it is an extremely solid currency that will provide us many benefits in the near future.

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

Horizen is surely a coin to watch out for if someone is looking for a long-term investment. Or for people interested to run a supernode or secure node it has a fair reward to operators.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
piszozo

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

I have been following Ambrosus $AMB for a while and it is going great imo. One of the most active teams as far as i see. This is not an advice however you can consider to stop by their medium account and see for yourself and decide to follow or not.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

In my view the Ethereum, Litecoin and recent attraction on Neo coin are best in alt crypto. They are the best in the altcoin not because of the huge investors but for their uniqueness.

Ethereum, the altcoin which brought in the concepts of smart contract and ICOs, this make them more unique and viable for the investors. Litecoin, on the other hand creates the speculation where litecoin can become a rival for bitcoin due to the number of traction they complete. Lastly the Neo coin also known as the bitcoin of china, it include both the smart contract and fastest transaction which makes Neo more special and developer are planning to bring one another concept of Smart Economy.    

Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

I think that it is impossible to determine which coin is the best, because each of the coins has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: