Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price at last time 7600$  (Read 302 times)
doomloop (OP)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

This time bitcoin price will go down last time at 7600$ in this week and it will be the cheapest price of bitcoin in 2018. and then no one will never see again bitcoin price at 7600$ because  after one or two weeks bitcoin will cross 9000$ and then bitcoin price will increase and increase and  will fly away like a flying bird. 

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:54:30 PM

I think the same. Now a lot of panic on market according to the last few days dumping and it’s goves to get good changes. Next time BTC goes up in hyperbole
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:17 PM

As the fud is over now and there's rather positive news for cryptocurrencies, nothing stands in the way so bitcoin should rise to 10K very soon. Cryptocurrencies will be accepted in most countries with only minor regulations, regarding exchanges, ICO's and money laundering. Institutional investors will find their way to bitcoin and will invest massively. Bitcoin cannot but rise to the moon.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

This time bitcoin price will go down last time at 7600$ in this week and it will be the cheapest price of bitcoin in 2018. and then no one will never see again bitcoin price at 7600$ because  after one or two weeks bitcoin will cross 9000$ and then bitcoin price will increase and increase and  will fly away like a flying bird. 
This statement is similar to the truth. I also think that we will regret many times that we did not buy for $ 7,600 .... The price of Bitcoin has already shown that jumps of 1 ... 2.. 3 000 $, is not a problem. Therefore, I also think that soon the flight of the price to new heights will begin again.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

If we get past this bear trend i think we can easily reach 20k again and possible even 30k and beyond.  Everytime bitcoin or crypto in general experiences one of these crashes the prices always recover and shoot up to new heights.  The only real question is how long will it take? It could last several years like the crash after bitcoin hit 1k or it could just be several months.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

I am not so sure yet. The market has recovered a little the last two days, but that is no guarantee it won't drop back down for a bit again. In February we bottomed at ~$5900 and it could easily drop there again to double bottom before going up.

I think we need to solidly break above the $12k barrier, which was the most recent high since the Feb low, before declaring the correction over.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

Time will tell and patience are fruitful.. We’re back on track again as of this time,, 9000$ is now have reached and this is the sign that bearish market have come to an end.. Certainly a nice day for all of us,, but it is not our goal and just a simple celebration of one who suffers from very frustrating downfall to a very optimistic future..

The road is partially open,, but patience will test us again for more..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:21 PM

Isn't the cheapest price in 2018 is when bitcoin crashed in february. It dipped to $6000. (I hope I bought at that time)
The bear market might not be truly over. Since typically the price of bitcoin starts rising in june.
But I do hope that what you said will likely to happen.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Even goes rise again the value from $7,600 to $9,000 still have a panic seller they don't know or they are worrying if the value of bitcoin was rising again or not. We are still hoping and assuming that this is the start and beginning of bitcoin rising agaim from how many months of falling. I think this is like what happening last year its repeating again this year.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

I hope also bitcoin coins will fly over $ 10000 in the next few weeks, because we've been tired of the decline in bitcoin prices over the last few months, and we need to see the bitcoin always green in the highest price.

andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

Each bitcoin or crypto generally undergoes one of these collisions, the price always recovering and rising to new heights. It can last several months like crashes after bitcoin reaches 1k or just a few months.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

This is basically testing the market. If Bitcoin can survive this double bottom, it means that the bull is on the way.
Toward summer Bitcoin will be start bullish again around 10K - 15K. Steady toward end of the year. And by the end of the year Bitcoin will have a new ATH again.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

The G20 Summit has me quite bullish about things because seemingly we are unimportant as an industry. I like it when they underestimate us, it will only surprise them more when they realize we are more than 1% of the total GDP worldwide. They are in for a rude awakening, and I am glad I get a front seat look at it Roll Eyes.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

Yeah you right mate bitcoin price down the cheapest price in this year are ver surprisingly i can't imagine price will go down in 7,600 usd in almost a week, but anyway after got lower price now bitcoin goes up the price and hoping your thoughts are come true because i strongly believe bitcoin price raised again in the market become very hugable.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:50:53 PM

Hopefully the price of bitcoin would continue rising, that those workers like us would be more benifited. It also affects the popularity of bitcoin when price going up higher, because a lot of people advertise verbally to their friends and relatives about bitcoin price on how the way being help a large contribution of income to the people, because the price is so worthy, and those people working are gain and earn bitcoin because of high salary rate when converted into real paper money.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

Maybe this was the cheapest price of bitcoin this year and this price makes people crazy and panic again.Instead of worrying then why not take this as chance of buying more bitcoin because we all know that after a correction,bitcoin price will rise up again.

Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

yes it's the cheapest price in 2018 and most people are still panic, but actually it is an opportunity to buy and wait for the price spike at the end of the year 2018because I think bitcoin will go up  after G20,but that's just my prediction and hopefully it will happen,for now we've seen in the plant exchanger is already growing green.
Manoharachan

Activity: 93
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:20 AM

That's right and this is a good opportunity to start buying bitcoins and wait no longer to ride, the benefits will be very satisfying.
Bervelukan

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:42:10 AM

This means good news because there is no lower bitcoin, and it is very profitable for those who are looking for the best price, and are ready to make a big profit by waiting for the price to go up.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

This statement is similar to the truth. I also think that we will regret many times that we did not buy for $ 7,600 .... The price of Bitcoin has already shown that jumps of 1 ... 2.. 3 000 $, is not a problem. Therefore, I also think that soon the flight of the price to new heights will begin again.
in late febuay we have taste $12,000 but after that we goes back in &7,600 so no one can ever tell what will happen tomorow,what we all need to do is to wait and pray for the best outcome,since bitcoin price now is getting better

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: