Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And now?  (Read 488 times)
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

We have passed a deep dip. Now the price is climbing slowly.If it continues, then this month, the price may reach $10k.Not more than that.I think so.If the price again dips,then I think it will be hard to recover.Because,the effect of the previous crash hasn't recovered yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Dips and dumps are part of the game, just like growth and pumps.
It's never that easy for anyone, trust me, any investor including me would never sell for a loss but hold for things to get revived.
Even those who bought Bitcoins at $5000 must be thinking the same way, as once the crash was injected, it was imminent because it was seen by many investors that it was going to happen, so it happened.
But, I am very glad to see the price to maintain stability instead of seeing a big red free-fall. This is why it is always recommended to only invest what you can afford to lose.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

We had to deal with a dip this week. Prices seem to be climbing back again. The question is how we move forward after this dip?
The bitcoin price is about to pump like never before because it is coming to mainstream. G20 has to spend great time to discuss about it and they could not find any fault in it. I have said several times that bitcoin is the future of our financial systems and the earlier we accept this the better it will be for all of us. I think the only major things we need to do is to keep making positive comments about crypto currencies and we would see a how far this is going to go.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

We had to deal with a dip this week. Prices seem to be climbing back again. The question is how we move forward after this dip?
we can move forward after this dip if we continue holding 'cause selling while the price in the market is decreasing is a big contribution for the dump so instead of worrying just sit down and relax , or convince more holders to hold instead of selling to help the price recover again 'cause indeed that is the specific ways to help bitcoin price to rise which is HODL.
ayiaye

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

we are very grateful that the bitcoin price has climbed back slowly. although it is difficult to predict and could be a few days ahead will decrease again, but I think we will breathe a relief, the article G20 is not negative to bitcoin. and hopefully bitcoin prices go back up even slowly. and we have to move fast as long as bitcoin prices continue to rise.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

We have passed a deep dip. Now the price is climbing slowly.If it continues, then this month, the price may reach $10k.Not more than that.I think so.If the price again dips,then I think it will be hard to recover.Because,the effect of the previous crash hasn't recovered yet.

I can not see $10k happen soon. Too much weakness and doubt in the market.
Long term I'm bullish. But right now the bear is in the the house and rocks the party.
I could imagine going down to 7k, making a double bottom or even dip down to 5k for a very short moment.
Sure having faith and being positive is right and needed, especially if you want to hold your stash.
But the actual situation in terms of price and sentiment is really not looking good imo.
greensheep

Activity: 278
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

pirce seems to have somewhat stabilized around 8k-8.5k, market showed some good rebounces at the lows, now the price should start grinding upwards bit by bit.
Last year price was at 800 USD, what 1 year of holding can do!
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

got up? it's hard to get up if there's still a lot of negative news about bitcoin! the news will make the weak holders become more panicked. if until the coming months are still like this, it will be quite difficult to increase the price to the next level. the possibility of such a situation will often occur, if not be completed in the near future.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2800
Merit: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

got up? it's hard to get up if there's still a lot of negative news about bitcoin! the news will make the weak holders become more panicked. if until the coming months are still like this, it will be quite difficult to increase the price to the next level. the possibility of such a situation will often occur, if not be completed in the near future.

I think we just went into another dip, and now below $8K again, Just checked like 6 hours ago and we are still above $8K but it looks like there is another panic that put pressure on the price again.

I think it will be really difficult to see the price go up in the next few days as there are still negative sentiments. Maybe the Binance news has something to do with the today's dip or something else.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

A few days ago, reported the movement of another batch of coins from the mtgox account to Bitrix accounts. Did anyone expect that after this information, the price will go up? Everyone is scared and ready to panic at any price drop. Whales take advantage of this and buy cheap coins. I advise everyone to calm down. The fact that whales buy coins in huge amounts for $ 8,000 gives me the right to hope that they want to sell them for $ 20,000. We just have to wait.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

A few days ago, reported the movement of another batch of coins from the mtgox account to Bitrix accounts. Did anyone expect that after this information, the price will go up? Everyone is scared and ready to panic at any price drop. Whales take advantage of this and buy cheap coins. I advise everyone to calm down. The fact that whales buy coins in huge amounts for $ 8,000 gives me the right to hope that they want to sell them for $ 20,000. We just have to wait.
Honestly, it would really be a great thing for the whole MtGox issue to just phase out completely and let us know exactly where we are headed. Right now, it is just more like there is a wild dog let loose in the market and can bite anyone at any time, so at this stage, every trader will definitely want to be careful as you said. One second we think we are going to at least see some little bit of green light and some sideways movement, and the next second; you just get to see this huge sell out. Let's see how the next few days will be playing out.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1240

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

we the believers just need to carry on doing what we were doing
since January, trading the highs [if you were confident] holding
through the lows and just believing in this crypto that it will
ultimately progress through everything that is thrown at it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:37 PM

Well, it seems like the dip is continuing. I don't know how I see bitcoin in the future. I'm not sure if it'll be the cryptocurrency that outlasts all the others. As of now, it seems like almost all of the currencies' prices are tied to the fluctuations of bitcoin as well, but maybe that's because not enough people know about these markets.

Moving forward will likely be a big jump. There needs to be something good for bitcoin, like a big corporation accepting it or a whale jumping into the mix. We'll likely see the latter if the price continues to drop a bit more.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

I think we are still looking for a dip. The price is under 7.9k USD at the moment and every dip is lower than previous one. The selling volume is dominant. The bears control the market at the moment.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

The selling volume is dominant.

It has been like that for months now, but there are two sides one can look at the market. If we look at how the majority of the people see the market right now, it's all red where bears drive the price down continuously. I personally prefer to look at things from a wider perspective, and focus on the longer term growth trend, and that's looking very promising. First bottom we marked was slightly below $6000, and from the looks, the second bottom marked at $7325. If the latter turns out to be an actual bottom, then we can comfortably sit back and look at the next even higher bottom. I used current levels as an opportunity to buy myself some more coins.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:09:19 AM

I think we just went into another dip, and now below $8K again, Just checked like 6 hours ago and we are still above $8K but it looks like there is another panic that put pressure on the price again.

I think it will be really difficult to see the price go up in the next few days as there are still negative sentiments. Maybe the Binance news has something to do with the today's dip or something else.
Take a look at the price graph of my brother, is there any chance of rising in the near future before the end of March?
I think it is impossible, most likely we will see the price rise after we are in april later. the price will move on slowly to the next price, we only need to break the number $ 10,000 first so that his future journey can be smooth. yes, binance can be called the beginning of the price slump, after the news of this binance, other negative news is popping up continuously until now.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:27:01 AM

We worry too much about everything. This is a market, some have a strong position and what do we really expect will happen? We should blame those who panic sell or join FOMOs, not the whales who are busy making money from the market and we may see it as a manipulation, but the truth is that as long as some are in that position to take advantage of the market for the profit, we cannot expect anything different until further big positive happening.

Simply in other word, holding is the only option for all the investors regardless of they are believing into the future of bitcoins, i.e. their holding may last for either short term or long term but keeping holding and keep watching may get them better results rather than worrying.
Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

a very funny question my best friend  Grin bitcoin could have been a Gone For Now goalkeeper, if lots of holder gave positive news. this decline is not to be made a scene of panic or anxiety. this is a correction for us in order to improve performance even better. just calm down we will soon move on away from the complicated situation as it is today.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

a very funny question my best friend  Grin bitcoin could have been a Gone For Now goalkeeper, if lots of holder gave positive news. this decline is not to be made a scene of panic or anxiety. this is a correction for us in order to improve performance even better. just calm down we will soon move on away from the complicated situation as it is today.
Hoping your statement will happen later or soon, until now i am on recovery of my bitcoin losses because my bitcoin was purchase when the value of bitcoin is $12k mark. But what is the correction you mean? many users always tell to calm down but most of the investors continue to do panic selling that is why this crazy dump we experience are non-stop.

Fuhre

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

Hoping your statement will happen later or soon, until now i am on recovery of my bitcoin losses because my bitcoin was purchase when the value of bitcoin is $12k mark. But what is the correction you mean? many users always tell to calm down but most of the investors continue to do panic selling that is why this crazy dump we experience are non-stop.

To be honest my brother, I am also recovering the losses that I am experiencing now. but, I try to deal with it calmly. in fact we are Be in the same boat and are being shaken by a storm of barrage. yes, we are doing the correction so that his future will not have this situation anymore happen. If you already know that the panic causes of this slump, I suggest you also do not panic, because if you panic it will only add to the burden for this situation especially on its price. wait for the best time bro, Every cloud has a silver lining and you have to believe in it. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: