Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3538 times)
StacyKo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

I will ask this one more time and then this is a clear skip for me. Is the team known or not? If you guys are anonymous could you please share publicly available info about you?
This was an important moment for the Alicoin community. In a few days we will publish information about the team on our website.
The representative of the project Alicoin already twice here on the forum answered the question about the team, about the imminent presentation of the Alicoin team!
And he said that she would be introduced here afterwards. Well, well done, that once again answered.
We are waiting for the presentation of the project team Alicoin.
This question is very important for all of potential investors. Thank you for reply Alicoin team. Can't wait to get acquainted with your members. Gonna check it ASAP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

as they said they will publish info about team, but if investor doesn't want to tell his name it's his right. don't u think so?
You have a point. It’s not necessary, obviously. Investors won’t have any profit from this.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

Will you manage the ICO despite the current situation on the crypto-market ?
I think that the situation in the crypto-market will be a lot better in the nearest future and there is no risk in starting ICO
It is nice to hear such positive projection!

I have the same opinion, I think the market will come back. It's just a matter of time and I think we are willing to wait for it to be enjoyable. I think ICO is not in jeopardy and investors should not be afraid.

ICO won't be in jeopardy in general, but the rules will become more strict (or there will soon be any rules at all, so far it was the wild west). It's a good thing to have guidelines in place that also protect investors from scammers.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

Bring a friend and get rewarded.

There are several simple steps to join our affiliate program: create an account, receive your unique ID all promotional materials such as banners and videos and spread them. After a new user joins us using the link provided by you, you receive a reward.

The ICO affiliate program consists of 7 levels and allows any user to get back 10% of total purchase. Do you already know someone, who'd like to join Alicoin? Hurry up – the sooner you start the more reward you get.

Details on our website!
What if I brought friends prior to your announcement?
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

ICO won't be in jeopardy in general, but the rules will become more strict (or there will soon be any rules at all, so far it was the wild west). It's a good thing to have guidelines in place that also protect investors from scammers.

That's right you said. In general, it would be necessary to develop some kind of international legislative framework for advertisers - teams of starting projects with ICO.
Then, Facebook sites, Google Twitter and others would return to this advertising sector. After all, these prohibitions clearly bear a temporary nature.
Obviously, we must wait for such international legislation.
MeSoCorny

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

This project seems interesting and am definitely considering participating in the ICO. Just a few questions please to make sure I understood the WP and the entire scope of the project/ platform:

1) Alicoin is going to be used as a platform to interact with online retailers (and not be an online retailer itself) in order to create a seamless experience for users paying with different types of cryptocurrency (ie Bitcoin, Etherium, Lite Coin) to buy goods/ items on sites like Amazon etc to be delivered to them as a registered user of your site correct?

2) How many different types of cryptocurrency forms is the platform looking at dealing in for conversion as currency for these goods? Is it just the big 3 (Bitcoin, Etherium, Lite Coin) or are you looking at adding a nice/ huge variety so platform users don't need to convert from one crypto to the other just to buy goods?

3) Has anybody done any projections on how many people would realistically use a platform like this for an online sotre like the Amzon's and eBay's etc, that already make it pretty simple to just use your credit free, as this will be vital to the adoption of the coins use?

I think it will be a huge for the freelancer angle, like Elance/ Upwork etc. I actually think these types of transactions are the bread and butter of where crypto provides the most value.

“What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.”
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

In a week fundraising through ICO will start but there is no information about people behind this project which is must have thing these days in every project. What I understood from roadmap after reading goals carefully that everything including legal paper work and starting development of platform will take place in next quarter. Which means after raising money. A long way ahead let's see what is revealed about team in next days.
dspencer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

A lot of attention has been gathered by this project. That's definitely a good sign!
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

A lot of attention has been gathered by this project. That's definitely a good sign!
It's quite a sign of the times, which works best for the potential of a company like this.
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

It's quite a sign of the times, which works best for the potential of a company like this.
It is not surprising, considering the need for such a project on the market.
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

I believe, this thought can be quite amazing such as for crypto project!
dspencer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

This will serve as a reminder of who this project aims to satisfy!
Scout Georgenson

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

The main purpose for me is being preoccupied with cryptocurrency which allows me to work with Alicoin as convinced as it can be.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

It basically allows people to see the idea behind the project, and not just the potential profits.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

how much every of you plan to invest?
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

While I'm going to invest a bit. I'm waiting for the presentation of the project team.
Well, then I'll decide finally. After all, it happens that the appetite comes with eating.
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

Hard to say at this point, as right now I am gathering as much info on this project as I can.
dspencer

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

It basically allows people to see the idea behind the project, and not just the potential profits.
Well, I think people are mainly interested in profits that they can gain out of this project as opposed to getting behind the idea of cryptocurrencies, which should be accepted beforehand, honestly.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

While I'm going to invest a bit. I'm waiting for the presentation of the project team.
Well, then I'll decide finally. After all, it happens that the appetite comes with eating.
interesting point of view, but u're right. many people make small investments and then bigger and bigger. I hope same will be with this project
marilouadrie

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Well, I think people are mainly interested in profits that they can gain out of this project as opposed to getting behind the idea of cryptocurrencies, which should be accepted beforehand, honestly.
But it is startling how most people miss the point of cryptos not only being money bags, but also exquisite tools that can reshape our world as we know it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: