Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀  (Read 3536 times)
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

ICO starts in a few days ! Have you already decided to participate in it ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:40:14 PM

Hello everyone!
Will you take part in ICO? It only starts in a couple of days. What are your expectations?
I'm still waiting for more info, but I would rather take part in ICO than not.
I expect that the launch will go well, and over time the project will attract more attention from the cryptocurrency market

And what kind of additional information are you waiting for?
I so from the project need to hear the clear details of the Bounty campaign.
I'm also waiting for it, hope that facebook will be added to campaign too.
for someones maybe Twitter also will be good
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

But many dev teams start their ICO without a bounty. The bounty launches several weeks or months later just to make the project more popular. Remember that the bounty requires some investments from devs too.
Of course, bounty campaign requires periodical time investments on dev's part, but I've seen how much attention such campaign could bring. Human resources are much more valuable than time, don't forget that!
I agree, but devs should check everything before the start. Still, bounty is profitable for everyone if it is well organized.
It's not only the immediate profits what cryptoprojects hope for. Cryptoprojects need attention and fame in order to surpass other, obsolete ones, so there's that.
So, we're talking about cryptos themselves? Or we're talking about projects? I wanted to say that the project's profits are the main objective of the ICO and bounty campaign. So, the project is primal, cryptos are secondary.
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:36 PM

I so from the project need to hear the clear details of the Bounty campaign.
I'm also waiting for it, hope that facebook will be added to campaign too.
for someones maybe Twitter also will be good
As far as I know, Facebook is always a part of ICO.
Altcner

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:07 PM

The project is becoming more popular every day! Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Yes, it`s true! I`ve heard the discussion about this project in the cafe yesterday
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:21 PM

Ready, steady, go!  Grin

Honestly, I did not even notice that time had passed so quickly. I'm just getting to know the project, thinking that the most interesting time will soon begin, and it's like now. I suspect that the ICO will be held as quickly. How long does it last, again?
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

Hello everyone! Will you take part in ICO? It only starts in a couple of days. What are your expectations?
And why not take part in ICO such an interesting project Alicoin?
I think that everyone is now actively looking for information about the project.
And then they will make a measured decision. I'm more inclined to take part.
Another thing is that I will not invest very much at the beginning - there are not enough free funds.
You are right, everyone is searching for more info before investing. The decision must be 100% informed. It's good you want to join Alicoin Cash. I'm hesitating now, but let's see what happens next week

Sure, but 100% informed means you have access to the same information as the development team has. Do you feel that way? Of course not! They know more than you and you can think about what that means.
mihohil

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

You are right, everyone is searching for more info before investing. The decision must be 100% informed. It's good you want to join Alicoin Cash. I'm hesitating now, but let's see what happens next week
There are definitely no doubts you've got to invest, otherwise, you may miss initial coin offering, which is irreplaceable for amateurs!
Thank you for your advice! I will think about "irreplaceable" ICO one more time.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

I've seen a few bounty campaigns in my days. Quite a business model, I tell you, fits in just great with the ICO. It's a great way to start off a successful ICO campaign.
But many dev teams start their ICO without a bounty. The bounty launches several weeks or months later just to make the project more popular. Remember that the bounty requires some investments from devs too.
Of course, bounty campaign requires periodical time investments on dev's part, but I've seen how much attention such campaign could bring. Human resources are much more valuable than time, don't forget that!
I agree, but devs should check everything before the start. Still, bounty is profitable for everyone if it is well organized.
It just cannot be profitable for those, who can't spend time, making some reports about their bounty campaign participation. Not all who wanders are lost.
This sounds like "If you won't work you shan't eat".
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

It just cannot be profitable for those, who can't spend time, making some reports about their bounty campaign participation. Not all who wanders are lost.
This sounds like "If you won't work you shan't eat".
Just in case you are the one, who is lost, in crypto scope, of course.
lennox_dan

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

yeah, and they showed their fb page, but i want to earn coins in facebook during bounty campaign. that's what I'm talking about
So what is the problem to earn them on FB?
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:48 PM

Not really. I mean not in every sphere. In the cryptocurrency it is a matter of course. In any case, if everything is correctly calculated, then problems will not arise and the risks are minimized.

As a rule of thumb you are good to go with big profits being closely tied to high risks. The market - if it functions properly - will take care of that property being present at almost any point in time.

If it were so simple, then the market would be oversaturated. I agree that the more risks, the more profit you got. But if you take the ICO market specifically, then there are risks that can not be foreseen. This repels some investors.

The market would be saturated? It would not be simply because of the rule I stated. The higher the risk, the less people are willing to take it.

lennox_dan

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:07 PM

Not really. I mean not in every sphere. In the cryptocurrency it is a matter of course. In any case, if everything is correctly calculated, then problems will not arise and the risks are minimized.

As a rule of thumb you are good to go with big profits being closely tied to high risks. The market - if it functions properly - will take care of that property being present at almost any point in time.

If it were so simple, then the market would be oversaturated. I agree that the more risks, the more profit you got. But if you take the ICO market specifically, then there are risks that can not be foreseen. This repels some investors.

The market would be saturated? It would not be simply because of the rule I stated. The higher the risk, the less people are willing to take it.
Well said. You're experienced though. But this works on every market that exists.
mihohil

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

because they didn't announce their bounty campaign yet, why are you sure that it will include facebook?
Altcner

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

I'm not sure that Alicoin needs such kind of advertising. It is hard to believe that bloggers are able to influence on the target audience of the cryptocurrency market.
nowadays there are a lot of channels about cryptocurrency, and if they have wide audience coverage, why not to promote your ICO through it?
Can you share some interesting channels about crypto with us, please ?
malfurionbtcn

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

I'm not sure that Alicoin needs such kind of advertising. It is hard to believe that bloggers are able to influence on the target audience of the cryptocurrency market.
nowadays there are a lot of channels about cryptocurrency, and if they have wide audience coverage, why not to promote your ICO through it?
You can check Crypto Coin News. Definitely one of my favourite channels. Great content and pretty wide audience
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

I don't think you can solely rely on Facebook to earn a few coins. Although, I've seen some bounties that offered to do so, now that I think of it.
StacyKo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

My favorite is Cryptonews. It's really helpful. You should check it right now to earn lots of useful information
malfurionbtcn

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

I've decided to join it as soon as I found out that it would be launched
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: