Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In what world do you want to live?
Divided World - 4 (23.5%)
United World - 13 (76.5%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In what world do you want to live?  (Read 515 times)
uwr (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 01:51:59 AM by uwr

Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
Support UNIFY World Revolution
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

I would like to live in the united world where there is peace in all of the country , living in a peacefull world is living in a happy life because in the world where all people are united with each other , we can easily travel safely anywhere in this world. This is the the world that i have dream to live , without any conflicts and without any war between nations.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:39:03 AM

I think that if there was one government in the world, there would not be a division into countries, there would be much less conflict. I believe that this is the future of mankind.

SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

If i would be given a chance to choose what world do I want to live, I would rather choose a united world where there's no such a war and only peaceful where people know how to treat others right and spreading love in each of .  And i want a world that people are treated equally there's no age,sex, gender,physical and economic status discrimination and rights and justice for everyone.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

It is good to live in a world that full of love and peace wherein all of people are united as one. But it is different on what is the reality that happens right now. I know some of us want a world of peace but it seems it is impossible to happen because we there is ideology of ethnocentrism and we have diversity of opinion and likes.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

Of course , I would not want live in a world which has boundries and countries. In my opinion, Borders make people upset and I cannot get the idea of having borders on earth. Borderless world would be a better place to live in.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
I still prefer living in a world of countries and boundries.  For this is the best way to treat everyone  fairly.  For we all know that every country has their own government depend on the majority wants of people.  There a lot of people now transfer to other country when they can't live with the way they country do. So there is a wide choice for everyone. So,  as to think,  it's better to be in a world of countries only.  😊
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

I want to live in united world with no wars, crimes, poverty, hunger, drugs and injustice. As we can see there's is no such conditions overall in our divided world nowadays.
simplecriss

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

In the world that GOd has made for me, for all of us which is in the new heaven and new earth, just like adam and eve lived before, yes thier has no boundaries in there.. that is our new home, new country full of love and joy.. thats all what we want..
Danzu

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

im sure in the near future the humanity will understand that we all need to unite and live in peace for one aim. but the problem is that maybe something extrodinary and terrible should happen before we realise that we're all on a small peace of earth across the ocean of stars and wars and money are useless and should be gone
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:37:20 AM

a dream would be to live in a peaceful world, everyone is happy, no one is greedy, no one is hurting or stealing others... enough to drink and eat for eyeryone......together with animals that are living in freedom, without disturbing humans.......no wars.........no abuse...no exploitation................it will be a dream.........that never will become reality.........
zhella-bella1

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

I like to live in our world. The main thing is that there should not be wars, people were kinder to each other. And the main goal of the living should be to preserve everything for the descendant.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

i want to live in the world where God made us and made this planet that were living today, I want to see how god created this beautiful planet in his time. Also i want to see how god sacrifice himself for him to save from the bad people and also i want to feel the sacrifices of our poor people in the hand of bad leader that time.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:19 AM

I want to live with a world without boundaries and limitations a world with a freedom. I want to live to the world that you can express you emotion and opinions, a world without manipulation, without wars and only know is to love and share, a world with equal rights and opportunities and free from discrimination and racism.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

Its was a great idea and i love this quote! to live as freely without boundries,,but  to live world without boundries that is impossible
idea between of us,  because in reality ,,,every person has own different reason and mindset to set what kind of living for,,,and also every country has different culture and belief, i think is one of scary idea also to live as one without boundries,,because nowadays even if have a boundries  between to other countries,still were not be able implement for peace in overall in the world  to live as freely without think of worry , due to some deep reason at greedy advocate system from some political person to sake our lives and their own interest,

jmyoung01

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

All of the things in the world are perfectly made eoth purpose. Some countries may be apart from each other but there’s a reason behind it. If given the chance, I would not change a single thing.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:35:00 AM

I think a unified world makes the most sense but it would have to be done in a proper way.  Lots of people want to live differently than others, but if we could share resources and knowledge and things like that in order to create the most efficient space for us to progress it, that would be ideal.  War for instance is a tremendous waste of resources and life, I understand it drives invention in a lot of ways but it'd be preferable if all those resources could just go into research instead.  It wont ever be simple enough that we unite and trade in this way but it's a nice idealism to think about I suppose.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

I prefer to live in a colorful world with the rules of each country different and different cultures, not a world that becomes one and cu ma there is one government, because in my opinion, the difference that will add to the beauty and curiosity that is great that we can visit and enjoy the beauty of each country is different from that in our country, that's the most desire I desire during this
JonathanHalmas

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

An economic system run by the people for the people (isn’t that democracy?) distributed through processing power.

At every 1st of the month, your account is topped up with Bitcoins. You pay the bills in satoshis(smallest unit of Bitcoin) and go out to get groceries without having to worry about withdrawing ‘cash’ from your ATM or even carrying it with you. You want to receive money from a client, just share your wallet number with them and *bling* your wallet is topped up ...

No person, bank or government has the power to move or meddle with your satoshis and Bitcoins. Fractional reserve banking becomes a topic for financial history books. It’s just you and the honest distributed system, thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto (Bitcoin’s inventor) and the Bitcoin community.
uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

I would like to live in the united world where there is peace in all of the country , living in a peacefull world is living in a happy life because in the world where all people are united with each other , we can easily travel safely anywhere in this world. This is the the world that i have dream to live , without any conflicts and without any war between nations.
This sounds enticingly, but in my opinion the idea of the existence of a united world is a utopia. There will always be some kind of opposition to the world government, which disapproves of the ruling regime.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: