Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Receive 0.0025 BTC for your review of a new bitcoin mixer BESTMIXER.IO  (Read 2703 times)
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:26:30 AM

Is this contest still open?
I see where you plan to add ethereum mixing. When it will be available, I would like to try.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

I'm very interested in helping you guys out and participating in the testing if you are still looking for people. It would appear that you are, judging by the title and reading through the thread. It doesn't seem like you've filled up all of your slots, announced that you have ended testing or have changed the terms from what I can tell. I'll be sending some coins through later tonight, but I am a little interested in the reward program.

- reward for the first 50 reviews - 0.0025 BTC;
- refund of the ‘Service Fee’ you paid when mixing coins;

Are these two separate rewards? Meaning, you get .0025 + the Service fee, or are you charging .0025 BTC as your service fee?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:27:08 AM

I'm very interested in helping you guys out and participating in the testing if you are still looking for people. It would appear that you are, judging by the title and reading through the thread. It doesn't seem like you've filled up all of your slots, announced that you have ended testing or have changed the terms from what I can tell. I'll be sending some coins through later tonight, but I am a little interested in the reward program.

- reward for the first 50 reviews - 0.0025 BTC;
- refund of the ‘Service Fee’ you paid when mixing coins;

Are these two separate rewards? Meaning, you get .0025 + the Service fee, or are you charging .0025 BTC as your service fee?

You will get 0.0025btc as reward for your efforts plus they will cover all of your service fee costs.
Very correct and fast from bestmixer team.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:17:04 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 10:47:16 AM by vv181

I have mixed some Bitcoin on your site and here is my review.

The first time I open the website, I see the loader page my guess its using Javascript. The good things are the loading time is quick enough but sadly when I once tried open the TOR website the loader takes a time, and it's really bad for website performance.

The website design is pretty straightforward but not enough user-friendly. I believe there are a people who not techy enough that have some trouble with the mixing process, but once I look to the FAQ pages, pretty much all covered. And, the first landing page is lack of utilization and design, the font is hard to read. Reworking the first page would definitely make your website prettier. Personally, I will add some videos to the landing pages about mixing and your mixing sites.

and about the mixing process, I think adding support for the Bench21 address to the receiving address would be good.

I have been received the payments. Sorry to inform you late.
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:08:40 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 09:51:46 AM by eldrin

First, I'm a noob so I really don't have any idea what a "Bitcoin mixer" does and I have some questions to myself like what's the purpose of mixing, why would I use such service if I can just directly send my Bitcoin to my address. But with the Wiki's help, I have understood what's the importance of mixing your coins — "to keep the information about where they store and send their coins private, or where they receive it from" — in simplest term, for anonymity purposes.

So since I'm a noob, before trying the service, I looked first for the Hows and Whys, and found/read them. If you are really to read those, you'll understand immediately what's the purpose of the service. = Positive point

Next, since I already have an idea, I then tried to mix. Another positive point for including extra information when hovering on the tags such as "Service fee", "transfer delay", etc. And again, since I'm a noob, I've followed the recommendations indicated in the "Mixing strength meter". I downloaded the Letter of Guarantee then sent the minimum required amount of Bitcoin (I chose to mix Bitcoin) to the address displayed. Upon sending, the page instantly displayed that it received my coin.

While waiting for confirmation, I checked the most "must have" in services like this, the Support. I sent a message and waited for some time before I received a response (average of 20-30 minutes), I thought it's alright since you've just started the service. Hopefully, response time will be decreased as your community grows. What I didn't liked about the support is the response I've received, I'm a noob so I acted like a noob, some people doesn't bother to read FAQs or the like and just want to ask directly the Support, I asked "how does this thing works?", the response is "what are you talking about ?" without a simple "Hi" or "Hello". I also received a response of just links, and seems deleted after some minutes. I don't know if the person I talked to is annoyed, for that, I'm giving a negative point.

While I'm writing this review, the current status of my transaction is "Confirmed, Pending", so I think I need to wait for the times I've input which are 1 hour and 2 hours. My problem is I didn't check the time when I sent the Bitcoin or when the transaction has been confirmed, so maybe displaying the time stamp of when the coin has received/confirmed or when the coins will be sent to my address(es) will help. Neutral point for that.

As to the website speed and design, it's loading pretty fast, the design is fine and doesn't hurt my eyes, and it's easy to navigate. I noticed that you are also supporting multiple languages which is great. Overall, the website is good and is doing what it's supposed to do. Also, here are other suggestions:
  • Let's say I wanted to make some changes in my entries, e.g., change/remove/add wallet address, I don't see any options to go back to previous steps, I don't want to start all over again just because of some minor changes, so a "Go back to previous step" might help.
  • And for the percentage distribution to be more clear before proceeding, I think the Fee calculator should be available in Step 2.

Conclusion:
The website is user-friendly; the service is functioning what it's supposed to function and is accurate; easy to understand for newbies; hopefully, Support will be improved; when I want to mix other currencies, I don't need to search for other mixer as BestMixer supports multiple currencies.

Overall rating: 4.5/5

EDIT: Confirming that I have received the 0.0025 BTC reward + 0.00033854 BTC service fee. Thank you!

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:05:43 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 09:39:29 AM by Parodium

Ease of use

The website is extremely easy to use, simply select the crypto you're working with, e.g. BTC, LTC or BCH. Enter your receiving address, select the time delay and fee. Once this is complete you will be provided a deposit address. Deposit to this address, and you will have your crypto mixed as per your specified parameters.

Website design and interface

The website has a cool, modern design to it, definitely looks like Bestmixer have taken care to ensure it is easy to navigate. Clean, and simple, with all the features you would expect from a professional service, including a FAQ page and multiple language options

Value of service

The fee ranges from 0.5 - 3% of the amount, with you being able to choose how much fee you pay (as part of the mixing strategy). Even at the highest fee level, this service is still affordable and could be worth its weight in gold for the right person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: 0.0025 + Fee received. Thanks again Bestmixer.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:34:09 AM by crypto1010

Congratulations to you BESTMIXER for joining the crypto ecosystem  in an effort to enhance privacy which is a rare attribute these days.

Some positives and work in progress features I see on bestmixer

Positives
Crypto mixers have long concentrated on mixing btc only but now I see the best mixer breaking this trend by making it possible to mix some of the popular altcoins on the market.

- I like the User interface, its clean and easy to use, nothing complicated.
- FAVICON seems to have been fixed
-‎ Fees are competitive if compared to other mixers
-‎ Good to see minimum coins is shown before mixing to avoid the "whats the minmum i can mix questions as most of us do not read this tab #FACT"

Needs some work
- floating fee calulator button could be used so that we use this feature more often as the current one is easy to miss
- ‎some marketing to make the mixer name grow.
- I would like to suggest that a change of colour is done to the bold characters to avoid users new to the world of mixing from missing this information but still fine the way it is.

OVERALL: Great mixer hope it lives for a long time and doesnt leave when it grows its user base like one mixer did but so far I enjoyed the experience.

Edit: payment and fees were received/refunded thanx: )
AnxietyFormat

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

I used your site and mixed some Bitcoin.

The webpage was very simple and friendly user and not overload it's so fast.
Anonimity of the project is good
Please make the service fee fixed.
As i can see there is some vulnerability on your site.
The process is good but not the best.
For all goodluck and waiting for the upcoming updates.

-localhost
bestmixer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 27

Ever used BestMixer.IO? Leave your feedback!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

As i can see there is some vulnerability on your site.
The process is good but not the best.

Thank you for your interest to our project.
We would appreciate a lot if you describe vulnerabilities that you noticed on our website.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team

BESTMIXER.IO - BITCOIN MIXING & BITCOIN TUMBLING SERVICE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TOR: http://bestmixer7o57mba.onion/ | Clearnet: https://bestmixer.io/ | Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140140.0
bestmixer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:34:54 PM

Dear Friends,

we are looking forward to your participation in the project.
19 reviews are still available.
Waiting for your new reviews and suggestions.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Team

TOR: http://bestmixer7o57mba.onion/ | Clearnet: https://bestmixer.io/ | Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3140140.0
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

Dear Friends,

Kind regards,
BestMixer Team

• The template was good centering the category seems misplace I think it would be better if the unordered list was fixed to the left below the changing of language.
  • The galaxy image background looks like inappropriate in a mixing services a plain and simple background is enough I guess the color of the background is a little bit odd for being darkish blue.
  • Response of the page is good I tried to close the order page and open it again it still there I'm not sure it will be the same if I utilize incognito or tor.
  • Excellent introduction what is cryptocurrency and how to truly become anonymous using mixing services and the respond of javascript was good on clearnet.
  • The minimum amount required for mixing a bitcoin was 0.005 which is bad in this case cause the minimum amount I ought to mix was 0.00035BTC and I thought that is irrational cause the minimum amount you need to mix ltc was also around 0.005LTC and if I convert 0.00035BTC to ltc that was 0.02LTC therefore the minimum amount in LTC need to be change to fix the consistency of service

This is only a personal review you do not need to pay me for this.

Best Regards
Cobalt9317,
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

You will get 0.0025btc as reward for your efforts plus they will cover all of your service fee costs.

Nice, in that case then I will be happy to give their service a test run and an unbiased review. It seems like quite a few people have received their compensation and so at this point it is just a matter of hoping they don't disappear with my coins.

I'll be one of those reviews within the next 2-3 days, as long as there are still slots available.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:32 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:42:44 PM by edgycorner

I mixed some bitcoin cash using the mixer, here's what i think about this service:

The homepage contains a lot of text! Pretty sure majority of the user's didn't even read it.Homepage is the most crucial part of your website, you have to keep it simple and appealing.
If you can shift that paragraph below, and replace it with major bullet points(points that will make the visitor's use your service).People are lazy, they want to be served without putting in any efforts.There brains will read those bullet points automatically whereas will skip the paragraph for sure.

Moving on, on the mixer detail page(where you have to enter fees and receiving address), how about shifting the best mixer code field below the address?It looks annoying to me.Just my 2 cents .-.

The color of strong of the mixing strength meter was a bit dull.Can be a better green.
The details inside the letter were correct and I was able to verify the signature.I received my coins within 38 minutes(the delay was of 35).Impressed.

Overall, the service as a mixer was done as expected.Agreeing with the other user's , a little bit of upgradation in the design will give it a perfect touch.

-----------------------------------------

RECEIVED 0.0025 BTC FOR MY REVIEW.THANKS.

-----------------------------------------
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:41 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 01:27:26 AM by salsa321

order ID : 2QJKFv4Pb7

hello i already discover ur service and my review is :

1). LANGUAGE :
saw indonesia flag and said melayu language,but definetly indonesia is a country with indoensian language and melayu is malaysia language,thats totally different.

2).FEES TAB :
section must be inside INTRODUCTION and FEES change to be FEE CALCULATOR,that very helpfull client,or you choose FEES section or FEE CALCULATOR front of page,but if site provide FEE CALCULATOR,that section should be complete of information (send btc,recieve,adjusting timeframe).

3). FAQ TAB :
we all know if FAQ part of introduction,that will looks better if FAQ inside INTRODUCTION section or placed bottom of site,next TERM OF USE,that standard site.

4). RELIABLE :
I saw a sentences said "transparant payout..." well we want to know about it,perhaps you can post it on thread for every succesful transaction or you can create telegram channel and update at there maybe create telegram support center for fast respond. We all know telegram is support anonymomity message.

5). GIVE QUOTE :
Some tumbler site give a quote in main page,so it will good motivated why we must mixing our coin,like "your identity is precious thing do you have.....by bestmixer" that heard stronger than information like "why we must mixing ourcoin?....." kind like that,but that's okay not bad that's give strong reasson why we must mixing our coin.

That's my opinion about bestmixer.io,because i hope your service will be no.1 bitcoin tumbler as long i know not much mixer transparant.
I wish my opinion help dev and team for more better in future.

best regards

Address : 12sg3z5XH9FBWgijCBWoDPYi3XvzHAELFt

Edit : payment recieved

bestmixer (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Dear Friends,

16 reviews are still available.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Team

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 11:19:59 AM by Pattart

I almost didn't find any loopholes for suggestions, because all the users already provide suggestions and reviews that build. this site is a new site right ? we've known the famous mixing site before, that is bitmixer. they stop for some reason. My question is it your site can guarantee your site will live all time ? or if you have a legal protection to keep no pressure from anywhere, so your site stays alive?

Then I think you need a live chat feature with support. because bestmixer is still a new site, maybe there are some users who want to ask first and they want an instant answer.

Then when I try to do mixing, I see there is "transfer delay" and "service fee" then I fill it and see "Mixing strength meter" shows weak. then I wonder when I will receive my coin ? with "Mixing strength meter" shows weak value?
I think you also need to add as "expected time when you will get your coin" when you have formulated "service fee", "transfer fee" and "add address"

Edited : Received my funds
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Just got word that there is a new mixer in town and I couldn't resist paying you guys a visit.

So my review or should I say my first impression of BESTMIXER.IO

1. Great to see how simplified you have defined what your service is all about on the landing page, going further down you have given users a reason to use mixers particularly BESTMIXER.IO.

2. You have kept everything nice and clean did not encounter any sort of flaws and expect this flawless service to go on  Smiley

3. When it came to mixing my coins I like how we can freely change the transfer delay time which makes it difficult to be analyzed unlike what others have which is usually fixed.

4. After mixing my coins I see there is a special discount system running hope this isn't just a promotional code and by the way whats the discount on these codes?

5. Am yet to see if order page is terminated after 24 hours as the notification says and maybe text colour for this should be brighter its too dull to see

Conclusion: Privacy needs to be prioritized you might never know who is watching you and thanks to BESTMIXER for making this possible.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:41:34 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:41:58 PM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

-My review-

<1> It's better to have main page with less text and Official TOR mirror should have its own Page.

<2> Site's speed is fast so there's nothing to improve it but you can enchance its speed futher.

<3> Design is pretty sleek & clean already.

Had some issues in mixing coins on the Internet Edge browser. Mozilla is working though

EDIT: Received my funds

Update: I've received the reward of 0.0025 and 15% off code.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:29:34 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 08:03:28 PM by Murloc

Hey there! I've just checked your mixer. Generally everything seems fine but there are some things that you can improve.
First is you can highlight the timer. It is easy to skip it while sending coins and get a default 2 hr delay.
Second is that you have to work on russian translation. FAQ section looks bad. You should either leave everything in english or make a russian translation for everything. Now the questions are in russian but the answers are in english. Looks like a small troling Smiley If you want I can help you with translarion, just PM me.
One more thing. The minimum amount of coins now is close to 50$. Meanwhile there are a lot of things under that price that people are bouing in the internet. It shouldn't be darknet stuff. Even if people want to pay for simple things or make a small annonymous donation. You probably have your own thoughts on this thing but imho it could be nice if the minimum amount would be lowered to 0.0025 BTC.
Mixed coins were sent back when my transaction got approximately 3 confirmations which is not bad because some services require 6 confirmations.
Payment recieved

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:54:28 PM by pugman

So I gave this website a shot,and here's my review on this:

Introduction: The introduction is well,not bad. There can be so many improvements. Not everything is properly explained. A new user who is very much new to mixing,may find it confusing. So I suggest you to re-analyse your guides.

User Interface: The User interface is good,not the best though. I still prefer chipmixer's  UI to any other UI. The dark theme isn't eye catching,because it sort of has a space background,which is not exactly related to mixing.

Mixing experience: Again,things aren't much clear when you start mixing,I like how chipmixer guides through the entire process more simplistically. Chipmixer even offers the session for 7 days,and it even gives the option to extend the session. I sent a huge amount of bitcoins to your mixing website,still waiting for it to be processed. The timer sucks because it never changes,like it should be changing every second,at least that is what I would expect but it is not so.

Why you should use bestmixer: If you want to be anonymous,you can use bestmixer. This mixer is probably for those who already have experience in mixing their coins. This website even offers for mixing other cryptos like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. Ethereum is coming soon. If you're a TOR user,you can use this website as well. Developers can use their API too. They provide you a "Letter of Guarantee",if you're into that.

Conclusion: Now,I don't like this mixer very much,but I can hope for it to be better in the future. Probably because I find chipmixer much better and convenient but nonetheless. Fees aren't bad. But one thing that definitely needs change is that you need to entirely change your FAQs,your introduction,I wouldn't even mind if you change your entire website into a new,better and user-friendly experience.
Will confirm once my funds are mixed.

Edit: Received my funds from mixing. Just took a lot of time though. Undecided

Edit 2: Still waiting for my payment

Received my payment as well. Thank you so much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: