Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Still a Good investment?  (Read 1338 times)
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Bitcoin is always a good investment, it is the first coin and still the best until now, although Bitcoin is currently down. But I still believe in a bright future. I think in the future it will replace paper money, so it is the best investment today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

Here is a 3 Reason why Bitcoin is still good for Investment.

1. Bitcoin is Better Investment now  than it was in December
 the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
saying that Bitcoin is Expensive and it can never be in world Scale.
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

2.Because It has A Regulations
Regulations are good to Bitcoin.

3. There are more Places than ever to buy Bitcoin in using Fiat Cash
Robin Hood, a stock trading Platform.

Source: EBIT NEWS

By the Tradition media mentioning Cryptocurrencies Everyday
Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

I agree that Bitcoin still a good investment because of Its long been in this business , using by big companies and using by investors. Bitcoin is free for all users as long as you have learned about. Its been a good advantage of being volatile . Investors just waiting for the price for getting low or getting high because they could gain  more profits in it, it just a matter of good timing  and patience.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

No doubt bitcoin is very good investment if you look back in December the investors were at their peak and it's glowing. Many persons are entering this platform due to stability of it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

the Main Reason for this is the Technology Around bitcoin is improving. A lot of the Naysayers were Attacking the fact that Bitcoin has scalability issues
But now with the Lightning Network we can do a transaction Off the Blockchain "it Means Bitcoin is Officially Off the Chain".

Makes me believe that Bitcoin is going to continue to rise even though we are still on the Deep .

I agree that Bitcoin still a good investment because of Its long been in this business , using by big companies and using by investors. Bitcoin is free for all users as long as you have learned about. Its been a good advantage of being volatile . Investors just waiting for the price for getting low or getting high because they could gain  more profits in it, it just a matter of good timing  and patience.

No doubt that bitcoin still a good investment the technology are so awesome its continue to improve for a better future, if you want to invest in bitcoin well this time is a great opportunity to buy more because the price are in discount and a big pump up will coming then you will get a good profit. More country are now accepting bitcoin even the price continue to falling down this is a great indicate that bitcoin still popular in the whole world.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

Bitcoin is still a good investment because it still has the capabilities of everything that the technology is trending towards. Plus, some of the greatest countries and their high economies have also banked in on bitcoin and they seem to see and think that it might prove useful to them in the lon run. Major corporations are also trying to utilize it as they see that it might be integral to their advancement. So why don’t we as simple persons with a simple job can’t take a risk when bigger players are
Bitcoin is still on its peak so for me it's a good investment. It will be a big help for beginners once they started to be involved in bitcoin. Looking at those who still benefiting in bitcoin we can say that bitcoin is still a good investment. A lot of people were already rich because of it. Bitcoin is still functioning so you must try it.
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

Bitcoin price and volatility are the best combination for investment. Even by just buying a fraction of bitcoin you might earn double. Prices of bitcoin is getting below 10% but recovering after few hours. If you're good at the timing you can earn a lot. Bitcoin is also accepted worldwide, so you will not getting any problem at all.

bxxkj

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:24:46 AM

I think that as long as I can gain certain benefits from this industry, then it is a good investment. And Bitcoin has more room for appreciation, and we are waiting for its next outbreak. I hope it will not be too long.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

This post really gives encouragement to all Bitcoin users and traders. Bitcoin is the big thing that happened in online trading. It helps us so much so make ourlives better and easier.
I still believe that Bitcoin will rise up soon. So for now let's just hold our coins and be patient to wait for the Bitcoin to bounce back again to its peak.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

Despite the down trend of the market, bitcoin is still a good investment because it is a new initiative and it gives people now the opportunity to buy low, in order to have a huge return in the future.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

Its still a good investment because of its huge volatality and the growing craze day by day.Many feel that its a deflated bubble but i of the opinion that its giving chances to the buyers again to get in and reap some profits in the long term.Speculations are still there in the market that it may drop more, irrespective of that i m of the opinion that it will grow after the sufficient volume of buyers get in and the sellers volume decrease.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

,,,Actually, there are many reasons why bitcoin is really good for  invesment, even though, there is a volatility sometimes, but when bitcoin's price in the market will bump, it's surely that the profit will become double or it can be tripple. However, the huge amount of invesment is always the huge profit inreturn.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

Well its because bitcoin value is volatile the reason why it is still a goos investment because even if the price for now drop down it will still rises in the following month or end of this year so it is really good for long term investment.

The current price will never determine its ability for us to have a chance to grow and benefit. Bitcoin is a great investment because Bitcoin will still be a great idea that sooner or later we can have our own better than ever before because if the pumps may be your money will increase as well
qq555

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

bitcoin is one of the world's juiciest prizes for hackers. there must be thousands or tens of thousands who've tried to break it, let alone governments and banks, and they all went away with their heads bowed.

this forum would not still exist if bitcoin had been cracked. if it is we'll sure as hell know about it.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

bitcoin is good now because its low price now and I'm sure that you'll earn a lot if you invest in bitcoin now.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

Of course bitcoin is a good investment, because it is the most trustable currency and as a result the most popular. I strongly believe that soon btc will recover, prices will grow up and your investment in btc will give you huge profit

exact, and bitcoin have a very good level of trust in the eyes of the digital community, my dreams are still the same for the future, where bitcoin can be used by the world community for reliable payment.
Dblue

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:01:51 AM

Bitcoin has the highest potential of any investments and the percentage of ROI is massive if you know how to invest wisely and you are patient and do not rush into things or let your emotions dictate your investment choices.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Gaining reasonable profit from an investment makes an investment good investment. Thus, Bitcoin is still a good investment.
Investing in bitcoin is a good decision cause it is a good investment that brings you a happiness. Investing in bitcoin you get high profit in your investment and makes your life change to become rich and successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
lilli2

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

it is legal in some countries. The largest capital on the market. so BTC #1
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:58:56 PM

Yes. The fact of the matter is, cryptocurrencies are utterly dependent on the ever-changing whims of the market, meaning they'll rise and fall based on how urgently the market believes in their investment. And while the dips can cause a bit of a panic, Bitcoin's performance speaks for itself: it's outdone any asset or stock you might have otherwise invested in.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

I think bitcoin can be owned by anyone and does not distinguish the amount of investment that will be given. And also the fluctuating price Very influential on investors who will buy or sell the bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: