Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MARKS] Incentivize Content Creators & Build a Reputation Value Framework  (Read 32316 times)
82ndabnmedic (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:43:17 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 04:30:40 PM by 82ndabnmedic

"Send & Receive Web-Based Micro-transactions (Payments)"

Project Bitmark

MARKS - Incentivizing Content Creators & Building a Reputation Value Framework

EXAMPLE:

• Send and receive payment from a URI (uniform resource identifiers) verified as being ‘owned’ or ‘produced’ by someone
    • Bitmark uses ‘Linked Data’ technologies to significantly improve the number of transactions the system is capable of in any given time-period. This in-turn aids with scalability, usability and Applications possible for this technology, which is currently not be as easily addressed using traditional cryptocurrency technologies.
    • Marking provides a means to remunerate content creators, by adapting the intention of a ‘like’ or a ‘+1’, or other social-confirmation, into something that is valuable, transferable, and reputable.

Incentivizing the Content Creator

Bitmark enables the use of social-gestures and digital investments to create, establish and build monetary value in means that were simply impossible prior to the advent of Marking. Whether it be applied for providing recognition for a video you produced, shared or ‘liked’, through to new ways to pay street vendors, those authoring free software on the web, those seeking a low-friction way to license and distribute protectable intellectual property, organizations looking for a new way to establish a voting mechanism for administrative purposes or non-profit organizations seeking new, incremental ways to build or maintain their non-profit activities through social-engagement.

The New Social Reputation Standard - Marking via "MARKS"
    Bitmark provides new funding mechanisms for funding products and services valued by communities.
    These systems can easily be applied to web-resources such as Wikipedia, via simple integration that supports simply ‘marking’ an article you’ve read or ‘marking’ Wikipedia itself as a resource you value. In-turn, these activities can be applied to modern Digital Reputation systems, which act in-turn to change network economics substantively.

https://github.com/solid/solid
    Solid

Solid (derived from "social linked data") is a proposed set of conventions and tools for building decentralized Web applications based on Linked Data principles. Solid is modular and extensible. It relies as much as possible on existing W3C standards and protocols....This is the framework Marking is built on.

Marking and Digital Reputation

Marking delivers a reputable benefit through the use of a public, digital ledger that presents transactions between entities with a secured area that enables notation in relation to the transnational event. These systems can then be further developed and applied, with an array of complementary technologies as to improve support for reputation marketplaces and complex reputational based value matrices surrounding a person's activity and presentation of their achievements, via the world wide web.

Project Bitmark

Created in 2014 as an every day use alternative currency, with No premine, No IPO, Nothing unfair, No clone, No old code bases, No untested code

Bitmark - a stable and balanced cryptographic currency. Its primary objectives are to be safe, secure, fast, actively developed, and easy to integrate for services and adopters. (read more...)
    Marking - our massive adoption program which fuses reputation+currency, the primary focus of Project Bitmark. Marking enables people to apply crypto currency simply to every aspect of their lives. (read more...)

Bitmark v0.9.x has been released, please update your clients to keep our network secure.

Links
    Wallet for all platforms, and actively developed source.
    Summary of Project Bitmark
    Full Specification of Marking
    Wiki and Extensive Information
    Branding and Logos
    Bitmark Block Explorer alternative blocktree.io

Pools
    Bitmark is balanced so you receive a fair reward wherever you mine.
    Active Pools: https://mp3.markmine.io

Exchanges
    (PayPal -> BTM) : Poloniex :(Early 2018)Cryptopia

Stats
    CoinMarketCap :
    Network API : Network Health Charts : Steady Price API for services which use BTM pricing

Coin Specs
    Algorithm: Scrypt
    Block Reward: 20 BTM (visual)
    Block Time: 120 Seconds
    Block Maturity: 720 Blocks (~1 day) to discourage multipools
    Block Halving: Reward halves every 3 years, with intermediate decrease every 18 months (20 coins initially, 15 after 1.5 years, 10 after 3 years, etc...)
    Difficulty Retargeting: 720 Blocks (~1 day)
    Total Coin Supply: ~27.58 million (27,579,894.73108000 exactly)
    [/list]

JOIN US ON:
              DISCORD            SLACK

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
    "With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 21, 2018, 01:29:45 AM

Reserved for update

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 21, 2018, 01:35:51 AM

TO - DO:
    • -  And SOLID framework documentation...laymens understanding

- Update information on multi-algo Fork

- Establish MARKS as new Ticker

- Provide updates on Poloniex wallet

- Provide update on Cryptopia listing

- Binance Listing

- YoBit Listing

CISSP | PMP | CEH

phenixcoin955

Activity: 9
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    March 21, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

Following this awaiting update! Thanks to the dev team!
    82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 21, 2018, 04:39:47 AM

How does the community feel about a new SLACK Channel dedicated to bitmark & MARKS from this day forward?

CISSP | PMP | CEH

coinzy4

Activity: 31

View Profile
    March 21, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

How does the community feel about a new SLACK Channel dedicated to bitmark & MARKS from this day forward?

It is good idea to have bitmark SLACK channel.

Why do we need another thread?

lamongan12345

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
    March 21, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

hy dev, happy to find your project. from the explanation about bitmark looks very convincing, if your project has been running from 2014. then how about your plan this one? will there be ico?

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
    █    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
    Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
    82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 22, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Yeah....I think we can just delete users and open it up to new community members

let me see if I can filter out users that have not checked-in to SLACK in over 3-6mon

CISSP | PMP | CEH

dbkeys

Activity: 484
    Merit: 104

View Profile
    March 22, 2018, 06:41:48 PM
    Last edit: June 14, 2018, 05:19:12 PM by dbkeys

Bitmark is adopting an additional 7 Proof-of-Work algorithms, for a total of 8:

( SCrypt, SHA256d, Argon2d, Lyra2REv2, X17, EquiHash, CryptoNite v7, Yescrypt )  
    All algos governed independently by Dark Gravity Wave v3 in order to keep mining difficulty matched to hashrate.

A block reward modulation protocol, Coin Emission Modulation v0.1 (CEM v0.1), will also be implemented which proportionately reduces the block reward if hashrate is low compared to recent hash rate peaks.

Also adopting the ticker symbol MARKS (in lieu of BTM),  to emphasize the goal and nature of the Bitmark project.

We are aiming to make some of the new Proof-of-Work algorithms being adopted merge-mineable with the leading coins that use them.

DNS Seeder / Node Trackers
    closeyou

Activity: 4

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

Yeah....I think we can just delete users and open it up to new community members

let me see if I can filter out users that have not checked-in to SLACK in over 3-6mon

Could you open a discord channel then all the people are interesting can join.
    TP911

Activity: 41

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 02:53:21 AM

Stay concerned. Smiley
    closeyou

Activity: 4

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

Any update for Cryptopia list?
    coinzy4

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

+1 for discord.
    Ruckenmark

Activity: 63

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Hi! Where is the wallet?
    cryptomaster91

Activity: 57

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

good job guys
    coinzy4

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Hi! Where is the wallet?

http://www.bitmark.io/, Downloads section

or

https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark/releases
    82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Awesome.... I'll create a Discord Channel... I should have it up by this afternoon./b]

Thanks for the input guys keep it coming let's build this community up strong

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Additionally, I'll finish touching up the main ANN post....there is more info that we will be adding over the weekend

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 23, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

JOIN US ON:
               DISCORD            SLACK

CISSP | PMP | CEH

82ndabnmedic (OP)

View Profile
    March 27, 2018, 03:47:23 AM

Deliverables Update: Future Fork

In an effort to adapt and evolve with the ever changing crypto sceen, the Bitmark Team has taked the neccassary steps to secure the blockchain by adopting a multiple-proof of work system (augmenting the single Scrypt proof-of-work algorithm with Sha256d, Lyra2REv2, Argon2d, X17, Equihash, Cryptonite and Yescrypt, for a total of 8 PoW algos working concurrently to secure the chain) and replacing the every-720 blocks difficulty adjustment algo with Dark Gravity Wave v3.Several of the PoW algos will be merge-mine enabled, with VertCoin, Verge, ZCash and Monero, among others.  Since Monero is changing their
    PoW algo, we are waiting to adopt these latest changes before setting the proposed fork height.   The current official version is v0.9.5 and the fork which implements these improvements is v0.9.7 which will activate on or around May 3.

Stay tuned for additional news & updates...Thanks

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
      Print  

Jump to: