Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] 🔥 empowr - the inventor of virtual currency 🔥  (Read 27151 times)
tadex01

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Everyone’s interests are fully aligned

Based on everything that has already been accomplished, we are now in an incredibly fortunate position to say:

For the empowr mission and platform to succeed, you – as an individual -- must succeed.

That is, your success and the mission’s success are now one and the same.

empowr cannot succeed unless you are succeeding.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Inventor of Virtual Currency Pays It Forward with Record-Breaking Airdrop
100 percent of initial coin supply to be delivered to the people for free beginning on Tax Day, April 20

I dont Understand this, I thought 100% of this token coin will be airdrop, but why 1 coin only per participants, lol and why theres an ICO https://secure.empowr.com/socnet/ICO/ICOAuction.aspx?_ga=2.172890084.67526901.1524568508-1995552062.1524353013 if its 100% of initial will be delivered ON AIRDROP,  Grin
Medejas

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

Because I was blocked by empower admins @Telegram while trying to get important answers I had more time to read info in internet and I found that many people think that emopwer is a scam.

If you follow empower @Telegram you can see that some questions are being deleted (hidden away).

Like most of the users I was lured by amazing phrases like:
"Record-Breaking Airdrop"
“Airdropping our entire initial supply of coins"
"empowr will distribute 500 million free tokens to ethereum wallet holders"
100 percent of initial coin supply to be delivered to the people for free beginning on Tax Day, April 20

I participated in that "Tax day" and what I saw was:
1) empowr took a considerable portion of coins from initial coin supply and started selling them to the whole world @Token store 1~4$/coin. This means for free?;

2) Airdrop started 1-2 days later when coin price dropped and only then community was informed what each wallet who met 0,1 eth condition befor Tax Day will receive 1 coin/wallet (at the moment price droped to ~0,3 - 0,4$). https://token.store/trade/EMPR
By seeing activity on Tax Day @Token store and seeing how it's 1 coin Airdrop going @etherscan.io we can guess that the participants were about 5,000. Is this Record-Breaking Airdrop? Or maybe another way to make a profit?

At this moment only top 40 Token holders has >100 tokens and main contract address still has 99.957% (499'785'002) of total coins. https://etherscan.io/token/0xe7d7b37e72510309db27c460378f957b1b04bd5d#balances

Empowr (EMPR) Airdrop is SCAM?

empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

5 days after the launch of the empowr coin to the exchange, empowr is continuing our live stream - empowr hour "What's Next?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rcgyrK4EYs

Be sure to tune-in this coming Thursday, April 26th at 8am PDT (3pm UTC) for upcoming news, events, Q&As, and the growth of empowr!

For the Q&A's for this live stream event visit: https://www.menti.com/e47d6e91

empowr.com   //   #GET YOUR SHARE : AIRDROP
The inventor of virtual currency - Community gets initial supply for free
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

Hi Everyone,

Please REPORT and do not engage, this is not an empowr post or associated with empowr whatsoever. *THIS IS A SPAM THREAD*(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3383620.new#new)

For the official empowr accounts please visit the links below:

BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3170283.new#new

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HSki9RFxH1fMpy4CESIfbw

empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

Because I was blocked by empower admins @Telegram while trying to get important answers I had more time to read info in internet and I found that many people think that emopwer is a scam.

If you follow empower @Telegram you can see that some questions are being deleted (hidden away).

1) empowr took a considerable portion of coins from initial coin supply and started selling them to the whole world @Token store 1~4$/coin. This means for free?;

2) Airdrop started 1-2 days later when coin price dropped and only then community was informed what each wallet who met 0,1 eth condition befor Tax Day will receive 1 coin/wallet (at the moment price droped to ~0,3 - 0,4$). https://token.store/trade/EMPR
By seeing activity on Tax Day @Token store and seeing how it's 1 coin Airdrop going @etherscan.io we can guess that the participants were about 5,000. Is this Record-Breaking Airdrop? Or maybe another way to make a profit?

At this moment only top 40 Token holders has >100 tokens and main contract address still has 99.957% (499'785'002) of total coins. https://etherscan.io/token/0xe7d7b37e72510309db27c460378f957b1b04bd5d#balances

Hello Medejas,

As stated in the whitepaper, empowr's token distribution event consists of 100% of the initial supply of 500M coins to be given away for free in the airdrop and bounty program.

The official airdrop began on Friday, April 20, where 1 coin is currently being deposited into the Ethereum wallets of anyone with .1 ETH at the time of the launch. This process is still ongoing and is expected to take weeks or even months to complete.

Additionally, all participants in the airdrop have 50 coins allocated to them within their empowr accounts which they can use to shop with inside the empowr marketplace and then ultimately transfer them into their Ethereum wallets once they fully mature.

Each month, beginning May 1st, the empowr smart contract will release a shrinking number of coins to the empowr marketing engine, which will be used to generate demand for the coin.

Demand is generated in a number of ways, including compensating empowr users for posting, sharing, selling, etc. within empowr, as well as the selling of newly minted coins to those that wish to purchase empowr coins. All proceeds from the sale of empowr coins will then go towards marketing to further drive demand for the currency.

To be clear:

1) There is more than the initial 500M of coins that will exist - we are selling portions of the future coins that will begin being minted in May and beyond.

2) Every person in the airdrop is receiving 51 free coins (1 to their blockchain wallet and 50 to their empowr wallet). The current value of those coins is ~$20.

The process of the airdrop will take many weeks and months to complete - but eventually all 500M will be given away for free as we have stated. The process simply began on April 20th.

Hope that helps answer your questions - if you have further doubts, we would be happy to address them here.

empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Inventor of Virtual Currency Pays It Forward with Record-Breaking Airdrop

I dont Understand this, I thought 100% of this token coin will be airdrop, but why 1 coin only per participants, lol and why theres an ICO https://secure.empowr.com/socnet/ICO/ICOAuction.aspx?_ga=2.172890084.67526901.1524568508-1995552062.1524353013 if its 100% of initial will be delivered ON AIRDROP,  Grin

As stated in the whitepaper, empowr's token distribution event consists of 100% of the initial supply of 500M coins to be given away for free in the airdrop and bounty program.

The official airdrop began on Friday, April 20, where 1 coin is currently being deposited into the Ethereum wallets of anyone with .1 ETH at the time of the launch. This process is still ongoing and is expected to take weeks or even months to complete.

Additionally, all participants in the airdrop have 50 coins allocated to them within their empowr accounts which they can use to shop with inside the empowr marketplace and then ultimately transfer them into their Ethereum wallets once they fully mature.

Each month, beginning May 1st, the empowr smart contract will release a shrinking number of coins to the empowr marketing engine, which will be used to generate demand for the coin.

Demand is generated in a number of ways, including compensating empowr users for posting, sharing, selling, etc. within empowr, as well as the selling of newly minted coins to those that wish to purchase empowr coins. All proceeds from the sale of empowr coins will then go towards marketing to further drive demand for the currency.

To be clear:

1) There is more than the initial 500M of coins that will exist - we are selling portions of the future coins that will begin being minted in May and beyond.

2) Every person in the airdrop is receiving 51 free coins (1 to their blockchain wallet and 50 to their empowr wallet). The current value of those coins is ~$20.

The process of the airdrop will take many weeks and months to complete - but eventually all 500M will be given away for free as we have stated. The process simply began on April 20th.

Hope that helps answer your questions - if you have further doubts, we would be happy to address them here.

tadex01

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

Yes, everything is clearly stated in the whitepaper the problem with many is lack of ability to read the whitepaper in detail. Empowr ride on for your good work. Once again, thanks for your good work for successfully listing the coin on the exchange. This is great
tadex01

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

Latest Updates
5 days after the launch of the empowr coin to the exchange, empowr is continuing our live stream - empowr hour "What's Next?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rcgyrK4EYs

Tune-in this coming Thursday, April 26th at 8am PDT (3pm UTC) for upcoming news, events, Q&As, and the growth of empowr
Medejas

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Hello Medejas,

To be clear:

Thanks for the expected answer. Yesterday, I tried to guess how much airdrop could last. 29 years?

It goes without saying, that if you would notified to everyone about only “1 coin  to everyone's blockchain wallet” on Tax Day, April 20 you would have attained 0 participants.
Airdrop advertising was very sly. So You have received a lot of discontent from users and by deleting discontent posts in all possible social networks You are increasing the distrust of empowr.

Yes, everything is clearly stated in the whitepaper the problem with many is lack of ability to read the whitepaper in detail. Empowr ride on for your good work. Once again, thanks for your good work for successfully listing the coin on the exchange. This is great

“the problem with many is lack of ability to read the whitepaper in detali“ – this is known since ancient times. I think empower really knows it, loan companies knows it, insurance companies knows it aswell, but ordinary people are guided only by trust and not what is written between the lines.

Trust does not come from the air. Trust is earned over a long period of time and can be lost in no time.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

So evidentilly i keep asking about dif things i found shady, and empower blocked me so im going to ask you, what is this about empower stealing peoples paypals i sent out invites on facebook and a random person said that i should not be inviting all of these people because multiple  people have gotten 500+$ taken out of there paypal and they did not research it ill find the review again and ill post it, and people dont give passwords until you know who your giving it too, do your research as far as my paypal i have nothing tied to it.

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Fraud-Security/Is-it-safe-to-add-PayPal-account-with-Empowr-com/td-p/1133953

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Settings/cancel-Empowr-from-my-account/td-p/1113431

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/empowr-stole-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-without-permission-c923923.html
Please explain to Everyone Im deleting my fb invites now

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:06:12 PM

This airdropw feature is real hope it is do all the things very nicely.
merculet
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

I hope this is a project that brings a lot of sacrifice to the community. I learned a lot and found it so wonderful with many special features. I believe this project will not stop growing
egretia
empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

So evidentilly i keep asking about dif things i found shady, and empower blocked me so im going to ask you, what is this about empower stealing peoples paypals i sent out invites on facebook and a random person said that i should not be inviting all of these people because multiple  people have gotten 500+$ taken out of there paypal and they did not research it ill find the review again and ill post it, and people dont give passwords until you know who your giving it too, do your research as far as my paypal i have nothing tied to it.

With hundreds of thousands of alpha test users working in a laboratory environment, without accepting a penny from investors, any project is bound to have some detractors and negative comments.

Each month, users are asked to rate empowr. As you can see in the graph below, a portion of users give empowr a 0 – and everyone at empowr is working feverishly to improve the things that are upsetting users:

On the other hand, in the above image you’ll also notice that the majority of users give empowr a 9 or 10 – making it the highest ranked social media company on record compared to that of Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.

Every calendar quarter and year, for many years in a row, customer sentiment has been growing steadily. Indeed, the number of positive videos, posts and comments left by empowr users – by far – overwhelms the negative. You can read the comments for yourself.

So, what is the empowr community doing to continually improve offerings and customer sentiment?

One of the ways empowr has been able to improve customer ratings is by building the Success Coach program, which today consists hundreds of educators – speaking 45 languages -- provided for free to all empowr users.

For more on this topic, read empowr and the biggest scam of all

empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

Thanks for the expected answer. Yesterday, I tried to guess how much airdrop could last. 29 years?

It goes without saying, that if you would notified to everyone about only “1 coin  to everyone's blockchain wallet” on Tax Day, April 20 you would have attained 0 participants.
Airdrop advertising was very sly. So You have received a lot of discontent from users and by deleting discontent posts in all possible social networks You are increasing the distrust of empowr.

“the problem with many is lack of ability to read the whitepaper in detali“ – this is known since ancient times. I think empower really knows it, loan companies knows it, insurance companies knows it aswell, but ordinary people are guided only by trust and not what is written between the lines.

Trust does not come from the air. Trust is earned over a long period of time and can be lost in no time.

I realize you are basing your decision on what is shown on the blockchain, but we are actually much further along with the airdrop than you are leading on.

What you are missing, is that unlike 99% of other cryptocurrencies, we actually have a platform where people can use their coins.

As a result, we already have nearly 1 million users on our platform - all of whom have received much more than the 51 coins provided in our airdrop. They are using those coins right now to buy and sell with each other, and over time they will be transferring them to their blockchain wallets when they have the desire to do so.

Why did they receive more? Because they've been helping build our community for years and they deserve it.

empowr is not a charity - the point of the airdrop is to gain awareness of our project, so that people will join the community, begin contributing to it, and as a result earn much more coins.

If you are upset that you received 51 coins (currently value is $15) for doing basically nothing, then we're unfortunately not going to ever make you happy.

On the other hand, if you want to put in a little effort to help build our community, then you'll earn much more than that like the nearly 1 million empowr citizens already have done.

In either case, we wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

empowrofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:01:54 PM by empowrofficial

Reminder: empowr hour live stream - "What's Next?" Friday, April 27th @8am PDT (3pm UTC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rcgyrK4EYs

tadex01

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:29:02 AM

This is another time to ask questions as relate majorly to the activities happening after the listing of empowr coin at the exchange. Let us be prepared to clear the air as regard this and areas we need clarification as par our day to day activities on empowr platform
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:47:41 AM

Hello, remind, please, your soft cap and how much have you already raised? Thanx! Good luck!
Medejas

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

Each month, users are asked to rate empowr. As you can see in the graph below, a portion of users give empowr a 0 – and everyone at empowr is working feverishly to improve the things that are upsetting users:

This is a very old promotional image and I saw it many months ago.

But people's opinions change every day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: