Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico s for March and April ?  (Read 1205 times)
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Try NTOK if you want an ICO about "Tokenizing the talents". Abyss if you want the next generation gaming platform or NYNJA for the first app with a built-in digital marketplace and cryptocurrency wallet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:07:25 PM

in my researching, Abyss is the most potential project now. This project appied the new technology - Daico which can help the investors control withdrawing of the devs and besides, they will send back you money if the project fails.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

Many ICO going on currently but you have to search good projects and team before you invest, Ubiatarplay,steamity,DIWtoken etc..are good and very interesting projects,Its upto you to select one or more.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:15 PM

Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
These ICO's are the good future:-

SHOPIN

SKYFchain

Truegame

Kkhoailang

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Just take a look at a new gem i have found call Asura
Asura World is the world's first self-sustainable eSports platform, which focuses on the community ecosystem as a whole. The Asura Team is creating an NEP-5 Token on the NEO blockchain, creating a single universal utility token with which to manage all aspects of participation in the Asura World Platform, including placing stakes, betting, professional guides, community events, and more.

for more info, check they website : https://asuracoin.io/
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

I am investigating myself and I think to invest buzzshow, joytoken, selfllerey I think you can take a look at these I see the future I hope you see

chansss30

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??

If you are looking for best ICO,  I will recommend you Utimes ICO. The UTEMIS cryptocurrency is transforming the entire Latin American continent into a single economic space. The UTEMIS cryptocurrency is transforming the entire Latin American continent into a single economic space. Utemis ICO first period ends on April 1, 2018, it is not to late to invest in utemis.
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

The only ICO i am participating now is SEELE, they could be a game changer if they deliver what they stated in the Whitepaper.

Other than that would be OPEN Platform. Too bad my country is prohibited from some ICOs so Im quite restricted

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

The only ICO i am participating now is SEELE, they could be a game changer if they deliver what they stated in the Whitepaper.

Other than that would be OPEN Platform. Too bad my country is prohibited from some ICOs so Im quite restricted

I will surely have a look in the ICO you have just mentioned and I would have suggested Policypal as they are into insurance for unbanked assets which will be a new thing in the crypto world but again ICO was not for USA and China.

Am I spamming? Report me!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:28:06 AM

So many projects in the space are not worth investing into, because they are either trying to copy and paste existing project or lack of sound idea, I think few project worth looking into now are Dav Network, Open platform, Cardstack, XYO and Hybridblock. For me they are all going to struggle to raise their hard cap in the current space

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Akbcryptomoon7668

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

There are a lot of crap ICO, we all have to make sure we enough research before investing.

I personally like

GoNetwork
Photo Chain
Mainframe
fvderblvck

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

Ju I think ico should now invest in its current Marinecoin. Why do I have to insist that Marinecoin should invest? Just because Marinecoin already owns the blockchain since 2013 (you can see the Marinecoin block at http://marineco.in), it has risen to the top of the coinmarketcap. And the marinecoin community is growing, we all see it! It is time for the marinecoin - a green giant wakes up in the coin type first. Marinecoin is currently a participant of 20,000 mtc for http://marineco.in. Or you can use 3 types of coin trading Marinecoin transactions on f1cx.com, such as Doge, LTC, BTC. machine to machine payment ,join the community it’s artificial intelligence and dev-less mlow transaction value
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

You can check out the signature down below it's good and the best from my own personal view and recommendation. Alternative you can check out my YouTube channel as I do ICO Reviews that interest me which enable investors to earn passive income, YouTube.com/c/simplyeverything

-Peace-
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

In this period better will be Cardstack and Pdata, for my opinion. Cardstack has good developments in their github. That layer of blockchains good idea.
In pdata I know one persone from the team.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:35 PM

depending on the campaign manager given the bounty of the month, but are we ready to follow it for a few months mostly out of the campaign.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

At the moment, there are a lot of ICO projects. It is quite difficult to identify among them those who have a future, in which it makes sense to make investments. I studied the Digipharm program (www.digipharm.ch) and I can say that these guys offer very interesting innovations in the field of healthcare based on blockchain technology.
When it comes to icos it is quite difficult to know which one is going to be successful and which one is going to fail, after all there are projects that are very obvious that are scams and reach huge market caps, and that is very surprising to me but eventually those coins crash and those that invested last lose all their money and then they blame the project and everyone that came before them not understanding they should have understood it was a scam, this is why investing in icos can be very difficult because a good project can fail and a scam coin can give huge profits for those that took the risk.
alex1234567890

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 07:49:09 PM by alex1234567890

I think that the best project in March is arbacoin, I've already received two dividends 11.5% and 10%, bought 10 cents per ico for the exit to the stock exchange, there will be a price of 50 cents, there are two more days to buy SmileySmiley http : //kriptoarb.ru/
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

Thats interesting time when we doesn't have any leading ICO, its lot of different average projects and Im complicated in choosing between them
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

ICO is warm for now is the sprintx that I follow and is very suitable for investment because sprintx has a good team foundation then the roadmap for the future is also clear and now token sales have also gotten a lot

r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

i think the best ico to invest is bitcoin the important coin and the high rate ang give more profit to the customers doing work and icreases day by day.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: