Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ico s for March and April ?  (Read 1199 times)
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

Best ICO for me still bitcoin and ethereum. This two coins is great coins until now, this coins increase much every years.
New ICO actually is great because the price is stiil cheap and will increase every years. But this two is legend for now, the value high and more investors search that two legend coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Everyday we see so many ICO coming out for their promotion, which makes one think which is best among all. So, I will suggest trying to invest in ICO which you think has best road-map and sales for Pre-ICO and ICO are both going good. Also, the team is active and consist of few wise members.
shazib083

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

I think CellBlocks ICO (https://cellblocks.io) will be the next big ICO. This is something different and interesting in my view as this ICO based on developing the daily life of prisoners with the blockchain technology.
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

Want to invest some money on ico looking for best one.??
I think these ICO's are the good in March and April

The Abyss

Bubbletone

StopTheFakes

SHOPIN

SHARPAY
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

The best ICO for march/april could be:

BELUGA PAY - It is the First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System. A data suite platforms that will enable transactions in fiat and cryptocurrencies. You can buy or sell your products and services in fiat. Beluga enables merchants to accept VISA, Mastercard and all major cryptocurrencies. Just visit the website in my signature for more informations.
Evakotel

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

Mainframe, photo chain, Block Collider, abyss
Dreamlandzoom

Activity: 414
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

Very good question since it is the time when you need to be very picky in your investments. I think that at this market it is very important for ICO to be at the top when it comes to hype. The team and idea, roadmap and whitepaper are need to be studied as well for sure, but what I want to say is that this is not enough. As example I can take Yggdrash or Pchain which are very hyped at the moment. This is the projects I invest. But on the other hand there are great projects which better to skip on ICO itself, but buy it on the exchange right after and follow up the roadmap to sell with profit. As example of this kind of ICOs I would suggest Jet8, Videocoin, Traceto
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

For me top ICO for March and April .
One of the top ICOs where i send my NEO was effect.ai , they already closed token sale. And raised 11M euro .
Next top ICO for me will be NEX . It is really great and can bring a lot of profit to investors.
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:15:27 PM

There are promising ICOs but i advice to join under this conditions. While ethereum is cheap participating in ICOs can be profitable in case of falling prices. Ethereum will cover the lost part of money but this can be subjective under different market conditions.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

I think that Medichain, Node and bitnation are three ICOs that are just suffering from a bad market, but they have huge potential to growth and develop.
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

"Red Lanterns" https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE have great potencial. The idea seems to be really innovative
Have you ever heard of combining sexual education with blockchain system? Check it out
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

I suggest you to check AITHEON project based on AI and robotics.ICO will start soon but you can register now
Aitheon offers innovative solutions that automate vital business processes. The company's revolutionary block-chain powered digital ecosystem brings together AI, smart devices and real and virtual robots into a single platform
Julifernendez

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

investing money it all depend on you always do your won research . in my poin of view best icos for march and april will be

1 DFINITY: DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

2 Neonexchange :DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.

3  The Abyss  : The Abyss is a next generation digital distribution platform, delivering all types of video games (incl. AAA-titles) to the fast-growing global game community.

4 photochain :  It is a decentralized, peer-to-peer stock photography platform on blockchain with fair conditions, attractive incentivation mechanisms, lowest fees in the market and full control over the content, price and license type for the photographer.

5 HybridBlock  : Innovative trading and education platform for leveraging the disruptive technologies emerging from the blockchain space. It is an alternative for those who want to benefit from the explosive growth of cryptocurrencies without the high risk and complexity that accompanies digital asset trading
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

if you want long term investment then invest now on ICOs because as of now market graph down day by day and before invest on ICOs check about project every ICOs have bit risky 
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Trust in Fishkoin camp. This project has good team and suppurt good main idea. I'm close in spirit to the voices of this project and I support it in every possible way
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

There are some promising ICO out there today that you can invest in. The one on my signature (Pecunio) is one of them as they already have a working product and have solid advisors as part of their team and also have some strong partnerships already.
But the most important thing is not to invest blindly based on anybody recommendation. Always do your own research before investing your hard earned money.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

I want to know a lot about the best ico-ico in next April, how do I know about the best ico-ico?

Please help me.!!

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

As I see there is a huge amount of good ICO projects with interesting ideas and competent team, but recent situation of crypto market fall make all ICO results unpredictable. Many investors lost their saving and now they are less tend to invest.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

There are some promising ICO out there today that you can invest in. The one on my signature (Pecunio) is one of them as they already have a working product and have solid advisors as part of their team and also have some strong partnerships already.
But the most important thing is not to invest blindly based on anybody recommendation. Always do your own research before investing your hard earned money.

Thanks for the inspiration, I will try to participate and join in ico (pecunio). whether in ico is there bounty articles and videos? maybe i want to join in bounty articles and videos if it's there.

FinbarAdley

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

In my opinion these ICO's are good for March and April  Wink

1.SHOPIN

2'SHARPAY

3.SELFLLERY

4.Naviaddress
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: