Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - Legit or Scam ??  (Read 594 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

Well, I know that they have a lot of partnerships and perhaps their platform is really so fast, but what I don't like at all is their low quality video with bad English and also I didn't realise, how it works. But on the other hand they have a big support of investors ( not all could buy on ICO,as it finished in a 1st day). Well, I sold Credits and gained 3-4x profit, so I am already happy, but all these scam accusations makes me nervous
The partnerships they present are just to create a hype.
Some of them are even scams, some are shady icos, some are just there for marketing.
Their platform is not fast. They achieved the tps you saw in a pointless enviroment.
The 2 nodes where running on the same computer with zero network latency.
So this is a pointless number.
The video showed exactly that  for creating another hype as they have nothing valuable to show.
The ico finished on the first day because the "investors" knew they will make some profit after the launch as they could see that this ico is trying to get hype from the marketers and fake accounts working all day so they can manipulate the prices.
Good to hear you are in profit and you didnt invest in this ico when the price pumped at 1.20$ after suppoman the clown promoted them, as like this you would loose money.
Good luck with your investments.

So you are the messiah of the newbies here? now who are using fake profiles here? can you tell what is your point of spreading the word that this is a scam? of course to destory that shit project because your coin could be beaten by a newcomer so called scam coin.Dont hate it too much let these investors do their thing,its their investments not yours.You can shutup now because you are just making noise here i am tired to read your shitty threads all over the forum you are literally flooding the whole forum.No offense but you are one of the reason why this forums are getting more strict .Its their money that they have risked what the hell is your business with these newbie investors?
Do you even read what you are talking about or what?
Im warning investors to read some facts for this scam ico you are trying to protect.Do you have a problem with that?
Because its their money you shouldnt try to convince them with fake accounts, scam ico promoters, no progress, fake scam partners and useless updates.
If you have nothing valuable to add to the conversation go play with your dolls you scam.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
totnaksquad

Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Im warning investors to read some facts for this scam ico you are trying to protect.Do you have a problem with that?
Because its their money you shouldnt try to convince them with fake accounts, scam ico promoters, no progress, fake scam partners and useless updates.
If you have nothing valuable to add to the conversation go play with your dolls you scam.
DUde he has point,stop doing shitty post here because you are polluting the whole forum,as far as i can see you are the one who has fake accounts look at your posts? you dont need to warn everybody about this scam project because he is right their money would be put to risk not yours.May i know why you are too hateful with this project? did they scam you? funny how you are accusing comentators that they are using fake profiles while your accounts has full of hate posts about credits.Let them do their thing and dont mind these investors,mind your own business as simple as that.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

DUde he has point,stop doing shitty post here because you are polluting the whole forum,as far as i can see you are the one who has fake accounts look at your posts? you dont need to warn everybody about this scam project because he is right their money would be put to risk not yours.May i know why you are too hateful with this project? did they scam you? funny how you are accusing comentators that they are using fake profiles while your accounts has full of hate posts about credits.Let them do their thing and dont mind these investors,mind your own business as simple as that.

I've seen review on Credits accusing them in scam with a lot of proofs on one of my favourite telegram channel and after this topic I've also decided not to invest in Credits no more, although, as I have said before, I gained like 3-4x  and cashed out.

After your post I've look at sebastian787 profile and WHAT?? Huh He has been posting here about Credits more that a month!!! All of his posts are devoted to ''Credits- scam''. So you're right, that's enough.
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

I've seen review on Credits accusing them in scam with a lot of proofs on one of my favourite telegram channel and after this topic I've also decided not to invest in Credits no more, although, as I have said before, I gained like 3-4x  and cashed out.

After your post I've look at sebastian787 profile and WHAT?? Huh He has been posting here about Credits more that a month!!! All of his posts are devoted to ''Credits- scam''. So you're right, that's enough.
He surely had some issues with the developers of this coin that is why he is so hateful with the project because he is devoted to sabotage the project.How would these people getting paid ? surely there is someone behind these hate posts.Competitor? maybe but nobody cares! Move one sebastian the credits achieved success with their ICO. scam or not you shouldnt be so hateful to something because it wont change the fact that credits has a lot of supporters compare to others.

I didnt invest to this coin,but i dont feel its okay to destroy each other's project.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

how do you think about credits ??
two days ago credits team just released Alpha version of they platform, and successfully complete testing with result more than 400k TPS
looks this video : https://youtu.be/dS_Z41r4sCs
but before credits alpha test video released there is a video about credits from programmer analise https://youtu.be/FPKbbrt4P0s

I can't finde any code or detailed explanation how it works. As for me that video is bull shit, it doesn't prove anything. I can do the same thing using bat files in a few minutes of coding. It's just ridiculous.

talinabtc

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

CS has a lot of trading volume for its market cap, i wonder why..
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273672.440

In this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers can invest more money and will pump the price.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

The many comments you see on these scammers it means that i dedicated a lot of my personal time to expose them.
This account is my personal account and its stupid to talk for the numbers of comments i make for scammers or such things.
Its also stupid to even try to explain this.
What matters is if what im saying has value or not.
So "thats enough" and such bullsh*ts are childish and have no value.
If you want to help this industry you can share the telegram channel you know that exposes scammers.
Thats is something valuable and no sh*ts about number of comments.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

two days ago credits team just released Alpha version of they platform, and successfully complete testing with result more than 400k TPS
but before credits alpha test video released there is a video about credits from programmer analise https://youtu.be/FPKbbrt4P0s

automatically it is a scam, i received a mail from them telling me to claim my token after bounty campaign and i proceed to claim it from my email the next page they took me is myetherwallet to input my private key to claim my token.
tell me which of the project they will request your private to keys to claim your token.
as for me is purely scam because i can't disclose my keys to them. so be careful in any project they asked for your private keys
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

I've seen review on Credits accusing them in scam with a lot of proofs on one of my favourite telegram channel and after this topic I've also decided not to invest in Credits no more, although, as I have said before, I gained like 3-4x  and cashed out.

The many comments you see on these scammers it means that i dedicated a lot of my personal time to expose them.
This account is my personal account and its stupid to talk for the numbers of comments i make for scammers or such things.
If you want to help this industry you can share the telegram channel you know that exposes scammers.

Stupidity on its finest,why ? you could report them to the moderators instead of crying out loud to the whole forum.I suggest you create some thread in economy > scam acccusations so that the admin of this forum will take care of your shit complaints.They are going to investigate to your claims but im sure if they have found out most of your posts are hateful and disrespectful you will be permanently banned here.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

Stupidity on its finest,why ? you could report them to the moderators instead of crying out loud to the whole forum.I suggest you create some thread in economy > scam acccusations so that the admin of this forum will take care of your shit complaints.They are going to investigate to your claims but im sure if they have found out most of your posts are hateful and disrespectful you will be permanently banned here.
Im sure you are the ones that are crying long time now and from different "angles"-accounts.
You have been exposed and you can watch these scammers going to zero.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

automatically it is a scam, i received a mail from them telling me to claim my token after bounty campaign and i proceed to claim it from my email the next page they took me is myetherwallet to input my private key to claim my token.
tell me which of the project they will request your private to keys to claim your token.
as for me is purely scam because i can't disclose my keys to them. so be careful in any project they asked for your private keys

Im not sure these scammers are so stupid. So check first if the email you received is from them or from someone else on telegram you shared your email with. Also check the webpage you visit that they ask your private keys.
On telegram its very common that scammers are contacting you first so they can convince you to participate through them on the bounty or whitelisting or whatever and ask for a payment first or many other tricks they use.
So watch out and just send them a d*ck when they contact you as i do.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I think absolutely Credits is legit coin. I invested a piece of money to credits and I think to hold a long time. Credit's ideas are very awesome and If they realize tehir ideas , They will be a very famous and important coin.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

Credits has a good potential to grow,scam or not a scam its still a good coin to get so that you will get a lot of profits.Most of the people who invested in credits doesnt care about the project its purely about the money nothing more,if any coin could give you an extra 40% in just few hours of holding why not??

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

It's very difficult to say, because the project seems to work, but the very idea of the project is very difficult and unrealistic.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Ginosaur15

Activity: 132

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:44:25 PM

I'm telling you all, credits are legit. I'm holding it because I can feel it and I know it will be a big thing, it will succeed and will go to the moon and no coming back. You guys should consider investing on it.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

I'm telling you all, credits are legit. I'm holding it because I can feel it and I know it will be a big thing, it will succeed and will go to the moon and no coming back. You guys should consider investing on it.
Pathetic comments from pathetic fake accounts creating a fake hype for these scammers.
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

I bought in at ICO, but will be looking to exit soon. Missed the boat with the 600%, but will take some profits.

I was hopeful this was legit, but they've BS'd too much.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

I bought in at ICO, but will be looking to exit soon. Missed the boat with the 600%, but will take some profits.

I was hopeful this was legit, but they've BS'd too much.
600%? You must be good at mathematics.
thats how they are trying to convince newcomers. with fake 600% bullsh*ts.
They are desperate panicked losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: