Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - Legit or Scam ??  (Read 594 times)
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

I bought in at ICO, but will be looking to exit soon. Missed the boat with the 600%, but will take some profits.

I was hopeful this was legit, but they've BS'd too much.
600%? You must be good at mathematics.
thats how they are trying to convince newcomers. with fake 600% bullsh*ts.
They are desperate panicked losers.

Not sure if your having a dig there..

ICO price was 17c, it peaked at just under $1.20, so 600%. How's your maths?

Did credits bully you in school mate? What's with this vendetta? I get you think it's a scam, a single warning post will do - but you just keep at it, there's a fair bit of single white female about you..
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

The real credit project   is not a scamm, Scammers are  out  creating  a  clon of  new project this days, reason why we need to always do our research and ensure you follow the project real social media platform  as they regular give update on the happening.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors
that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers
can invest more money and will pump the price.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

how do you think about credits ??
two days ago credits team just released Alpha version of they platform, and successfully complete testing with result more than 400k TPS
looks this video : https://youtu.be/dS_Z41r4sCs
but before credits alpha test video released there is a video about credits from programmer analise https://youtu.be/FPKbbrt4P0s
Not to say that this is scam project cause they prove it already in the community and it is totally successful even though it is just a test but still need to consider. We say a project is a scam if they don't even show potentiality and project publication programs to be visible in the community. Since credits have made it then, we can conclude that this is a legit one.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

I've seen review on Credits accusing them in scam with a lot of proofs on one of my favourite telegram channel and after this topic I've also decided not to invest in Credits no more, although, as I have said before, I gained like 3-4x  and cashed out.

After your post I've look at sebastian787 profile and WHAT?? Huh He has been posting here about Credits more that a month!!! All of his posts are devoted to ''Credits- scam''. So you're right, that's enough.

The many comments you see on these scammers it means that i dedicated a lot of my personal time to expose them.
This account is my personal account and its stupid to talk for the numbers of comments i make for scammers or such things.
Its also stupid to even try to explain this.
What matters is if what im saying has value or not.
So "thats enough" and such bullsh*ts are childish and have no value.
If you want to help this industry you can share the telegram channel you know that exposes scammers.
Thats is something valuable and no sh*ts about number of comments.

Ok, anyway I appreciate your analysis. I don't really want to promote telegram channel here, language of the post in that channel  isn't English, so I think it is better to send pm.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

two days ago credits team just released Alpha version of they platform, and successfully complete testing with result more than 400k TPS
but before credits alpha test video released there is a video about credits from programmer analise https://youtu.be/FPKbbrt4P0s

Credits really good project, you can see good work of the team , good results , slowly spread the price )
but they say that the price of credits is always high, it wont go down. at first I know credits is a good project, if you can read their platform, and see their roadmap, you can see that it is really promising. so when I heard that credits is always on top, I dont know what would I believe after that.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sebastian787

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Credits really good project, you can see good work of the team , good results , slowly spread the price )
but they say that the price of credits is always high, it wont go down. at first I know credits is a good project, if you can read their platform, and see their roadmap, you can see that it is really promising. so when I heard that credits is always on top, I dont know what would I believe after that.

Read some articles, check where is their value, where is their ACTUAL PROGRESS and no just words on a pdf,
watch the fake accounts that they create so they can promote this ico and then READ again some more articles and few videos that explain their work.
Its not that hard. You just need some time and its good you dedicate this time to get more knowledge as you will make wiser and better decisions in the future.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

Strong team and huge potential, buying more CS as the price is still very cheap

here you can check what they are sharing on telegram to create a hype and to convince newcomers to invest.
That’s a scams method and not how legit companies work.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

I think its legit because the progress of releasing alpha looks the project and team is working hard.
The team working hard means the project will be going well to achieve the goal and will be big profit for next future.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

I think legit too.. Their advisor of Nitin Gaur who is also IBM Blockchain director, likes post on linked in about Credits. This Nitin Gaur profile is not scam or fake.

He also updated his profile 'Member Advisory Board at CREDITS Blockchain & Smart Contracts'

You can check here >> https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-gaur-75571a9/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sebastian787

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

I think its legit because the progress of releasing alpha looks the project and team is working hard.
The team working hard means the project will be going well to achieve the goal and will be big profit for next future.

The alpha was nothing but a video showing TPS number from nodes on same machine, no validation activated, and on the same LAN.
Thats a nonsense achievement.
Stop praising scammers.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

I do believed it isnt not a scam because the community is active,and the people behind the project are active to their telegram group.Doesnt make sense why did the ICO achieved success if it is a scam? surely some of the people will know before the ICO has ended.Not going to happen because these people didnt run away just like what scams ICOs are doing.

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:28:27 AM

I do not think it's a credit scam. And a really good project. I think the credits are one of the most valuable coins in the current market.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I do believed it isnt not a scam because the community is active,and the people behind the project are active to their telegram group.Doesnt make sense why did the ICO achieved success if it is a scam? surely some of the people will know before the ICO has ended.Not going to happen because these people didnt run away just like what scams ICOs are doing.
Community is active because many of them are fake accounts and bots commenting all over the forum.
Also a lot of members are early investors praising these scammers so they can get a better price for their investment.
The well organized scams dont run away as you say but they wait for the right moment for a quit.
It can be in 2 months, it can be on 6 months. Until then you will see every day accounts talking about predictions of the price that will rise to 600$ and things like that.
Thats how scam works and no how legit companies work.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

How can you say credits is a scam if in the bounty campaign all the participants bounty hunters are paid on their work, receiving their reward on time without delay, CREDITS is legit and one good ico project..
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

How can you say credits is a scam if in the bounty campaign all the participants bounty hunters are paid on their work, receiving their reward on time without delay, CREDITS is legit and one good ico project..

I still think it's a good project and it's on it's way to the top and if they successfully released their platform Eureka holders will have their lambo, let him accused it of scam let's see when the time comes when Credits fully released their platform I had a few Credits but do have a ready funds to buy in case they release it.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:42:23 PM

That is funny. Just because it paid you bounty, it can't be a scam?
I admit that I should have taken the risk to invest in Credits to make good profit.
But I still doubt about it even if it pumped a lot after its distribution.
Let us see what will happen later.
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

If it's a scam, why are they still putting this amount of effort in? Why not just run with the ICO money raised.?

I sold all of mine for x4 profit. I do have some buy orders in to buy back, but have recouped my initial investment back + some profits. So if it turns out to be scam, then I'm covered. Playing with house money at the moment.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

I started investing there, although there is news about ivans but I still invest there because I am very sure they have a solid team and can achieve their targets. you can see how this coin is highly hunted in the market and it signifies that a lot of people want to own a CS coin.
I'm looking forward to the beta version they claim can do 1 million TPS.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

If it's a scam, why are they still putting this amount of effort in? Why not just run with the ICO money raised.?

I sold all of mine for x4 profit. I do have some buy orders in to buy back, but have recouped my initial investment back + some profits. So if it turns out to be scam, then I'm covered. Playing with house money at the moment.
Its like asking why bitconnect and other scams didnt run from the first week. Thats nonsense.
We are not discussing now if you are covered or not.Thats not our business.
The point is they are trying to convince newcomers with stupid updates,fake news, fake accounts and bots, scam partners etc so they can create a hype.
And shillers are supporting them protecting their own investment and they dont give a sh*t if people get scammed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: