Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] IOS - Signature & Avatar Campaign | Up to $150/week  (Read 23956 times)
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

good things come to those who wait. as many of us has patiently wait for the update and never ever try to quit the campaign because of some uncertainties but it all pays to all of us who did not leave in this campaign until we heard such a good news that the campaign still to continue until the end of June. We all say thank you IOST team !

This is a very good news to all of us. We waited patiently and here it is being extended. Thanks for the update Madz! More power to IOST team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

Hey everyone! I'd like to thank you all for your patience over this past week. I am happy to announce on behalf of the IOST team that the campaign is being extended until the end of June.

In light of that, there are a few changes going forward that I'd like to go over.

First, payments will be adjusted every week to the USD denominated values of IOST and BTC listed in the original post. I'm sure this will come as a disappointment to some, but keep in mind that price volatility can swing both ways (as we have seen in crypto markets over the past week!).

Thank you for the info, Madz. We're glad to hear from you and look forward to working more with you and the IOST team..
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

That's a great news. I'm hoping to be part of this campaign until the end of june, I would be glad If i'm going to be considered as one of the participant for the next round. I would guarantee to you the quality of my posts in order to maximize the exposure of the Signature/Projects name.

Regards,
ArkiCrypto
Pokemoon

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Bitcointalk Username: Pokemoon
Current Post Count: 35 (with this post)
BTC Address: qrwavz38lpdffqmpls9lef96h5mpwpkgxc6d3ay9j9
ETH Address: 0x3FC2E31233085b380dA0DE2a80DC8f03e213B03F
Wearing Avatar and Personal Message: Yes
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

Hey everyone! I'd like to thank you all for your patience over this past week. I am happy to announce on behalf of the IOST team that the campaign is being extended until the end of June.

In light of that, there are a few changes going forward that I'd like to go over.

First, payments will be adjusted every week to the USD denominated values of IOST and BTC listed in the original post. I'm sure this will come as a disappointment to some, but keep in mind that price volatility can swing both ways (as we have seen in crypto markets over the past week!).

Additionally, while the team is happy so many of you are eager to help spread the word about IOS, the campaign is being scaled back slightly for this next round. Unfortunately, this means that not everyone who is currently enrolled will continue as part of the campaign. I will announce the updated participant list this Saturday so people have a chance to see this post.

Finally, those of you who were part of the campaign and have since removed your information/applied for other campaigns, please indicate to me whether you would like to be considered for the upcoming round, either by posting here or PMing me.

As before, the campaign is still closed to new participants.

That is great news to everyone, in the past few days I failed to post each day due to large volume of works. I'm happy that IOST is backed I'm pretty sure that many users are encourage to joined in this signature campaign.

Thanks Madz for keep in touch to us, we were glad that this campaign are continue! More power!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

Additionally, while the team is happy so many of you are eager to help spread the word about IOS, the campaign is being scaled back slightly for this next round. Unfortunately, this means that not everyone who is currently enrolled will continue as part of the campaign. I will announce the updated participant list this Saturday so people have a chance to see this post.

Finally, those of you who were part of the campaign and have since removed your information/applied for other campaigns, please indicate to me whether you would like to be considered for the upcoming round, either by posting here or PMing me.

Thanks for the astonishing news, MadZ! Ever since the last round ended, I have kept my signature and avatar, just in case the campaign would continue at a later point in time. Now that it has been announced that the campaign will be extended, I would like to be considered for the next round.

Hopefully, the IOS project could see a spark in interest not only from campaign participants, but also from people in the mainstream world. I'm sure that the efforts done by campaign participants to promote IOS as well as its community and dev team, will make IOS one of the most prominent projects in the blockchain industry.

Nevertheless, I'm hoping to work for you again and help spread the awareness of this promising project. Have a great weekend! Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Thanks for contacting me! I sent a reply and also just thought I'd post a little message here to accept the slot. Will round times be the same? Is the extension starting as of today?
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

I'd love to continue participating and supporting the IOST campaign. I am still holding most of my IOST as I feel this coin has a lot of potential. Glad to know that the campaign has been extended
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

I would like to join again MadZ. Hope you will accept me for the 2nd time. I guess I am being a little hasty for finding new income. It's my bad. And I've put on the signature again.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

Good news for everyone as well as for me, count me in.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

Great news to hear! I've been wearing the signature all this time from the 4th week end, and I hope I will have the opportunity to continue promoting this project.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:32:32 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 04:41:41 AM by 0t3p0t

Hello manager MadZ, I would like to confirm that I want to continue supporting the IOSToken campaign. Kindly give me little time to set all things up. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I already set all things up. Goodluck and all the best to each and everyone of us on this IOSToken bounty program.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

Thank you for the update MadZ. I am still wearing signature and avatar. I am very hopeful this project would continue and hoping as well to still be part of the team.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:45 AM

I would love to continue to participate in this campaign!

Thanks!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

MadZ had good news for us. That's why i still support for IOST when i even didn't know if the campaign would be continued or not.
The campaign has really made sense by bringing more and more people to know about IOST project.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

Thanks a lot for the update madz Wink so happy for the good news you brought us. I am continuing my dedication on participating the campaign to IOST and still wearing my signature until now, please count me in again thanks!.  Wink

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

Hopefully, I can participate again with you MadZ.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

I just recently read the latest update. Thank you for that wonderful post. Hopefully, I still want to be a part of this campaign.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

I imagine an update to the google doc would answer most if not all questions about round start and end, and also who has been accepted into the new list. Thanks again for reaching out and letting me know the campaign is renewed so I can participate.

Some questions off the top of my head (which would be answered by an updated/new google document) are:

Would it be correct to assume that the campaign is now back in effect since your last update and we should now be meeting the posting goals?

And also the time after the campaign but before this extension will not be paid because the campaign was over, and only now renewed so the starting date for the new round would be when you posted the update?
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:38:18 AM

i will still continue to support IOST please do consider if i can re-apply Mr. Madz , i am still wearing the signature and avatar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: