Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] IOS - Signature & Avatar Campaign | Up to $150/week  (Read 23956 times)
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

This is a really bad look for a supposedly trusted campaign manager...
I doubt anybody will trust MadZ ever again after this. No doubt scam accusations will follow in the reputation/scam accusations thread.

That being said, how the IOSt makes this right is at the end of the campaign they pay all users for the 5 weeks of no payment (we are in week 5 of no payments right now) at the current rate. Ultimately it is the responsibility of the IOSt team because they're the ones who hired MadZ in the first place, and even though MadZ ended up scamming/not finishing his end of the deal, it was their choice to hire him in the first place (which wasn't a bad choice, MadZ was not abandoning people until this campaign). As it is now without further explanation, MadZ has run off with $10,000-$30,000 worth of coins. Don't @ me. Don't stick up for MadZ. I'm in a pissy mood right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

I don't understand why you dudes simply don't get it. Can't you read the writing on the wall? It was obvious that this campaign ended abruptly three weeks ago but you guys decided to hang around. How could you go ahead in a campaign you didn't hear from the manager for that long. Ships don't sail without a captain. Just count a lesson learnt and quit whining guys.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I don't understand why you dudes simply don't get it. Can't you read the writing on the wall? It was obvious that this campaign ended abruptly three weeks ago but you guys decided to hang around. How could you go ahead in a campaign you didn't hear from the manager for that long. Ships don't sail without a captain. Just count a lesson learnt and quit whining guys.
The captain may have jumped ship but the armada (AKA the IOSt team) is on its way to clean up the situation. I'm pretty sure the developer team will sort this out 100%. The only real thing I've assumed in this situation is that the person here claiming to be the moderator for the IOSt telegram saying they talked to the developers and they are trying to reach MadZ before running the campaign themselves to pay everybody.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

The captain may have jumped ship but the armada (AKA the IOSt team) is on its way to clean up the situation. I'm pretty sure the developer team will sort this out 100%. The only real thing I've assumed in this situation is that the person here claiming to be the moderator for the IOSt telegram saying they talked to the developers and they are trying to reach MadZ before running the campaign themselves to pay everybody.

I totally agree with this, what I was just concern about is that what if there's a user that remove his/her signature and afterwards he/she claimed that she wore the signature all along until the end of the campaign.

That's why it's really need to be checked weekly and randomly, I think the IOS team representative needs to copy all the infos in the spreadsheet and make copy of themselves and start checking for the participants who still wore the signature and who's not.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Hope that the IOST team will take responsibility for the mess that Madz created. This is a disaster in our part. We did the part of our deal and up until now there's no concrete update on whether we will get paid or are we still gonna continue to promote this project. I know Madz said that the campaign will be extended until the end of June but the problem is, he is not around. What I can suggest to the IOST team is, just assign a new manager that can be trusted and competent enough to do the task needed for this campaign.
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:03:02 PM

Good news Madz is fine. He/Iost team will make an official announcement here within 24 hours

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

Good news Madz is fine. He/Iost team will make an official announcement here within 24 hours

Thanks Cinazhang for the update, and happy to see everything looks good for Madz... how did you get this indo? did you know him?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cinazhang

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

Thanks Cinazhang for the update, and happy to see everything looks good for Madz... how did you get this indo? did you know him?

I am Italian moderator for Iost. The IOST team got finally in touch with MadZ and will make an announcement soon.

WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

Wow great news! And really glad and thankful for Cin the Italian IOSt telegram moderator for contacting the necessary people in order for them to be able to reach out to MadZ and now confirm that they are at least alive Grin we'll all be waiting for the update and see what is going on! Glad that nothing too crazy has happened at least.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:10:41 AM

Wow great news! And really glad and thankful for Cin the Italian IOSt telegram moderator for contacting the necessary people in order for them to be able to reach out to MadZ and now confirm that they are at least alive Grin we'll all be waiting for the update and see what is going on! Glad that nothing too crazy has happened at least.

Wasn't able to post during the previous week not because I'm pissed for not being paid but because I got sick myself. Hope though that Madz is doing ok, because I remember one campaign wherein the manager suddenly went MIA so it was really a messed. However, it turn out to be that the campaign manager got sick and was hospitalized as far as I can remember. And thanks for the Italian IOST Telegram moderator for stepping up and reaching the necessary people.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

Unfortunately I just changed my signature, However, I still deserve few weeks payment,  I will wait for your policy regarding this campaign,

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

Thanks for the update. Many speculations have risen due to the disappearance of Madz. Some participants, leave the campaign due to uncertainty. The people who were left behind are waiting patiently for the good news and here it comes. You really played a vital role for helping out the participants. We appreciate it very much. Have a great day ahead of you!
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

Finally some light over the matter!

Waiting for the response eagerly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

At last, they have given us specific direction as where this campaign were leading to. Anyway, hope this week 5 of campaign will end up successfully as well us the settled payment for the whole 5 weeks. We appreciate how IOST team responded with our concerns regarding this matter.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

Thanx for the update. I knew it MadZ would come through.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Thanks cinazhang! Finally there's a good news for the participants who patiently wait for an update. Good to hear madz is fine.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

At last! Some good information to hear. It makes the wait worthwhile, considering you will pay us at the end of the campaign. And I know that you will, right?  Cheesy Wink
Cinazhang

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

Maybe need more time for an announcement from Madz. I heard He's been in China and apparently they've been cracking down on VPN's and he's been struggling.

yvonnexhaha
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

Hi all, I am an official representative of the IOST team.

First, I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire Internet of Services Foundation for the delay of payment during the past month.

Second, we were able to get in touch with MadZ yesterday and will be solving this issue as quickly as possible. We will make sure that everyone is compensated for the work they have done within the parameters of the campaign, and will also add a 5% bonus to the amounts you are owed as way of apology.

Lastly, we truly appreciate the work you have done to spread IOST across the crypto-sphere and hope that you will continue to interact with our community going forwards!

We understand that you have already been kept waiting far too long, but we ask for your patience as we work with MadZ to to remedy this situation.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Hi all, I am an official representative of the IOST team.

First, I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire Internet of Services Foundation for the delay of payment during the past month.

Second, we were able to get in touch with MadZ yesterday and will be solving this issue as quickly as possible. We will make sure that everyone is compensated for the work they have done within the parameters of the campaign, and will also add a 5% bonus to the amounts you are owed as way of apology.

Lastly, we truly appreciate the work you have done to spread IOST across the crypto-sphere and hope that you will continue to interact with our community going forwards!

We understand that you have already been kept waiting far too long, but we ask for your patience as we work with MadZ to to remedy this situation.

We will work until the end. After all, this information is the only thing that we need in order for us to keep working for you. Hope that it will be alright on your end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: