Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] IOS - Signature & Avatar Campaign | Up to $150/week  (Read 23956 times)
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Can someone send a message to IOST team in their twitter account or telegram? This campaign is going crazy and uncertain. I guess they need to appoint new Manager if they really wanna pursue this till the end of June. Hope someone from their team will update us soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:35:06 PM by Cinazhang

Yeah, I myself am not sure if I should keep posting for this current week or not. Supposedly an Italian moderator of an IOSt telegram or something did manage to contact the developers/admins and they said they would definitely handle it and get us paid for those weeks, but I'm not quite sure about these next 2 weeks. This is such a clown fiesta because MadZ just left the campaign without mention.

The IOST team try to reach out Madz but I heard they will be fixed within a week. Any update, I will post

PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

Yeah, I myself am not sure if I should keep posting for this current week or not. Supposedly an Italian moderator of an IOSt telegram or something did manage to contact the developers/admins and they said they would definitely handle it and get us paid for those weeks, but I'm not quite sure about these next 2 weeks. This is such a clown fiesta because MadZ just left the campaign without mention.

They try to reach out Madz but I heard they will be fixed within a week. Any update I will post

Thanks for the updates. So we will still continue posting till the end of June? Any news about assigning a new manager for this campaign?
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:36:14 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 06:46:27 PM by kjnfmplm

Will I be paid for the past 4 weeks if I leave the campaign now? Considering that I complied to the post requirements? Because, 4 weeks of waiting without any information regarding this current problem is just absurd. If MadZ contacted us about the current problem he is facing, I would gladly wait and be patient. However, he didn't inform us anything. So, I think that it is too much waiting for payment for 4 straight weeks without any information about the situation.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Will I be paid for the past 4 weeks if I leave the campaign now? Considering that I complied to the post requirements? Because, 4 weeks of waiting without any information regarding this current problem is just absurd. If MadZ contacted us about the current problem he is facing, I would gladly wait and be patient. However, he didn't inform us anything. So, I think that it is too much waiting for payment for 4 straight weeks without any information about the situation.
Right, MadZ is a no-show for 2 weeks while he holds $10,000-$20,000 dollars in tokens. Not only that, a few weeks before their disappearance they were already weeks behind on payments without even setting up a week 6 doc in google. We have Cinazhang though who has helped a lot and the IOSt is taking care of the issue. I bet they're giving MadZ a week before they'll take action and not only report him and his reputation will plummet, but also then take payment into their own hands. So I'm confident in the IOSt as they are professional so far in handling this. Still hard to believe a trusted campaign manager would do this -_-
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

We have Cinazhang though who has helped a lot and the IOSt is taking care of the issue. I bet they're giving MadZ a week before they'll take action and not only report him and his reputation will plummet, but also then take payment into their own hands. So I'm confident in the IOSt as they are professional so far in handling this. Still hard to believe a trusted campaign manager would do this -_-
I understand the frustration, but I have to say, I'm not concerned at all. Like you said, the IOSt team is professional enough and I have a lot of trust in them. As for MadZ's absence, there has to be a good reason for that. I only hope that everything is OK with the man. My suggestion is to stay calm and be patient a little bit longer.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

We have Cinazhang though who has helped a lot and the IOSt is taking care of the issue. I bet they're giving MadZ a week before they'll take action and not only report him and his reputation will plummet, but also then take payment into their own hands. So I'm confident in the IOSt as they are professional so far in handling this. Still hard to believe a trusted campaign manager would do this -_-
I understand the frustration, but I have to say, I'm not concerned at all. Like you said, the IOSt team is professional enough and I have a lot of trust in them. As for MadZ's absence, there has to be a good reason for that. I only hope that everything is OK with the man. My suggestion is to stay calm and be patient a little bit longer.

Madz has a history of noshowing. But he eventually turns up. He just avoids talking when he has nothing to talk about. IMO thats not a very wise move when handling such a position. But I do trust you guys will get paid.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

Are you out of your mind? We are not paid for 4 weeks. Since from the start Madz is always delaying our pays and delays in updating the spreadsheet. Now you are asking us to be more patient? If we are not patient enough we won't be here this long.

Madz has a history of noshowing. But he eventually turns up. He just avoids talking when he has nothing to talk about. IMO thats not a very wise move when handling such a position. But I do trust you guys will get paid.

Hope that we will get paid eventually.
butka

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 09:29:14 AM by butka

Are you out of your mind? We are not paid for 4 weeks. Since from the start Madz is always delaying our pays and delays in updating the spreadsheet. Now you are asking us to be more patient? If we are not patient enough we won't be here this long.
No, actually I'm very rational. No point complaining about the things you have no control over. Because the IOSt team has already been notified and we have been given assurances that the participant of this campaign will be fully compensated. So you have 2 rational courses of action: a) stay and continue posting while being patient, and b) leave. I'm staying, and as far as I can see you are too.
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

It's been 2 weeks now since Madz showed up in the forum, Do you think something happened him I hope he/she's doing okay
I'm just a little concern about our manager.

Don't worry guys the IOS team will not let our works and efforts promoting their project go to waste.

Let's just be patient and wait for announcement from the team, so far let's continue our work until the end of this month (Since Madz him/herself announced that this campaign extension will be until the end of june.)
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 11:19:42 AM by PsylockReborn

No, actually I'm very rational. No point complaining about the things you have no control over. Because the IOSt team has already been notified and we have been given assurances that the participant of this campaign will be fully compensated. So you have 2 rational courses of action: a) stay and continue posting while being patient, and b) leave. I'm staying, and as far as I can see you are too.

We don't have control over it but we have the right to complain. Stop pretending as if you don't care about the delay. If your very rational then your common sense would tell you that we have been patient with this campaign since I'm still here. Stop scratching someones back dude.
butka

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

We don't have control over it but we have the right to. Stop pretending as if you don't care about the delay.

I do care, I never said I didn't. I just don't complain about it.
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

We don't have control over it but we have the right to. Stop pretending as if you don't care about the delay.

I do care, I never said I didn't. I just don't complain about it.

If you don't complain why are you complaining about me complaining? makes sense? You won't complain to Madz cos you want to scratch his back. Your even the only one giving merits when Madz started this campaign.
butka

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

If you don't complain why are you complaining about me complaining? makes sense? You won't complain to Madz cos you want to scratch his back. Your even the only one giving merits when Madz started this campaign.
Now you are making this personal and we are polluting this thread, so I won't respond to you any more. For your information, MadZ deserved every bit of merit given by me, and not just by me, for example check this post within this very thread:

BTC payments for week 3 have been sent out.

Last week there was an issue where some of the later IOST transactions were rejected by the network. My understanding is this is because of the high volume of transactions coming from the escrow address, despite using the recommended fee. To prevent this from happening again, I have sent around 2/3 of the IOST payments tonight and will send the remaining 1/3 tomorrow, including any transactions from the first batch that are dropped. For those of you who did not receive your week 2 payment, I will also be including that in the batch of transactions tomorrow, plus a small bonus as my apology for the delay.

and there are even more merits given to MadZ from others for this campaign.

Edit: My merits weren't given at the start of the campaign, which is easy to check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1938519 .
PsylockReborn

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Now you are making this personal and we are polluting this thread, so I won't respond to you any more. For your information, MadZ deserved every bit of merit given by me, and not just by me, for example check this post within this very thread:

BTC payments for week 3 have been sent out.

Last week there was an issue where some of the later IOST transactions were rejected by the network. My understanding is this is because of the high volume of transactions coming from the escrow address, despite using the recommended fee. To prevent this from happening again, I have sent around 2/3 of the IOST payments tonight and will send the remaining 1/3 tomorrow, including any transactions from the first batch that are dropped. For those of you who did not receive your week 2 payment, I will also be including that in the batch of transactions tomorrow, plus a small bonus as my apology for the delay.

and there are even more merits given to MadZ from others for this campaign.

Edit: My merits weren't given at the start of the campaign, which is easy to check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=1938519 .

You're right. We're polluting this thread now. Grin Don't worry its not personal. Just getting carried by the arguements but I'm cool.  Wink Peace man!
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

I hope this campaign is still running and we will get rewarded as we are in the final week of IOS campaign.

IOST team better compensate us with rewards for keeping our work up to date even when there is no manager for this campaign. This is miracle that even when Madz left the campaign then also Participants have made it through all the weeks patiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

This is a really bad look for a supposedly trusted campaign manager...
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

I hope this campaign is still running and we will get rewarded as we are in the final week of IOS campaign.

IOST team better compensate us with rewards for keeping our work up to date even when there is no manager for this campaign. This is miracle that even when Madz left the campaign then also Participants have made it through all the weeks patiently.

I agree. We have stayed and provided our end of the deal. I hope iost team will not leave us hanging out to dry here. It has been hard working without motivation but we stayed because we believe that iost will not let us all down.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3500

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

Maybe they can count 100 posts for 1 month (4 weeks) since weekly messages are not counted... Final day of campaign should be 2th July, it should be defined the rate of payout (during this month value has changed from 5 to 2 cents)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

I agree. We have stayed and provided our end of the deal. I hope iost team will not leave us hanging out to dry here. It has been hard working without motivation but we stayed because we believe that iost will not let us all down.

Yes. They should pay us from the work that we have done. Working without motivation is really hard as hell. You are constantly thinking whether you will be paid or not. 4 weeks of delay? Some even leave the campaign because of too much delayed payment and the lack of communication and information from the manager. However, we chose to stay because we believe that they will pay us and all is well in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: