Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Living Comparison  (Read 1295 times)
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

Cost of leaving is like your source of income, food of course is the first thing on your budget list, second is new clothing, then comes the bill of the apartment and utilities, having a budget list is also controlling your cost in life.

As for me I'm working and single so my cost of living for daily activities is $5 a day for basic need only

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

It is impossible to determine where a person is better to live. This is a very subjective opinion. Local people know the specifics of their country and can live on $ 3 a day in the Philippines. Visitors in the Philippines need 15-20 dollars a day. The human immune system adapted to the specific conditions and I know how obsessed some tourists in tropical countries. And there are many reasons to admit that such surveys are incorrect.
I think here in our country that 3$ is not enough for daily consumption, it depends upon on how much you have earned in your source income every month and that will be the budget on the whole month in your daily routines. Less rent it will cost fewer expenses example if you have own house and a lot you don't need to pay for that.

As for me I'm working and single so my cost of living for daily activities is $5 a day for basic need only
This is right for me 5$ daily I think that too much but at that amount, you can also save for the next day.
$5 here is equivalent to 250 pesos in our currency rate that is pretty good for daily needs.

clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

It is impossible to determine where a person is better to live. This is a very subjective opinion. Local people know the specifics of their country and can live on $ 3 a day in the Philippines. Visitors in the Philippines need 15-20 dollars a day. The human immune system adapted to the specific conditions and I know how obsessed some tourists in tropical countries. And there are many reasons to admit that such surveys are incorrect.
I think here in our country that 3$ is not enough for daily consumption, it depends upon on how much you have earned in your source income every month and that will be the budget on the whole month in your daily routines. Less rent it will cost fewer expenses example if you have own house and a lot you don't need to pay for that.

This is right for me 5$ daily I think that too much but at that amount, you can also save for the next day.
$5 here is equivalent to 250 pesos in our currency rate that is pretty good for daily needs.

This really helped to clarify a point I was trying to make with earlier posts. For those of us who are living in parts of the world that provide more opportunities it is almost impossible to consider living off of $5 a day so if we were to move to say the Philippines or similarly cheap countries we would be much better off financially but would that lead us to be happy? For some it might, for others it might not, there is much more that goes in to happiness than just your financial situation.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

The cost of living depends on the human being, wherever the person is even able to adjust to his daily needs. There are several surveys that prove everyone has their own style and living expenses, the economic needs of a person is different there is always a way to add income and for example are cryptocurrencies that can facilitate the need for a simple living expenses.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

Wow! Its amazing how can it be so expensive in my place compared to other richer countries. Though it is a lot expensive here i noticed the food is still more affordable. Anyway i dont have a choice, i am living here so i need to bear with the cost of livng in this country
I just bookmarked that site right away and I am happy he shared it. I have actually thought of relocating from my country, but when I saw the comparison, Grin I may as well just start having some different level of rethink, or start seeing things differently.

The cost of living in some countries are damn so high, and I really wonder how some of the citizens cope as everything is just so inflated and even some places I never thought of. Well, it is what it is; as we also have to consider the opportunities you may end up getting in some of the countries where the cost of living is high.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

what is the point of discussing expense part? it is always the equestion of residual income. if you spent everything you make on whatever.. housing, grocery, school and have no money left... what is the point once again 
Exactly. As long as your income can hold what you are spending, then you should not have a problem where ever you are. Most places with low cost of living, may actually have a general low income level, unless there is just a high balance anyway which is the edge some may have over the other.
In fact, from the website, it is obvious that the local purchasing power in most of the high cost of living places, kind of compensate for the living standard.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

The cost of leaving is different b/w person to person I think where you will live is not a matter, how much you can afford is a matter. in my country a normal people will get 3 times food per day in just $2 but they should be adjusted there life. depends on person lifestyle the cost will increase.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

Every country have different cost but if you compare between one and another country , there will be more expensive or cheaper.
Overall if one country have great index value, it means that people live in peace compare with Africa for example that IMO quite struggling
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Let's discuss where to live
Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
Indeed life desperately needs money to get what it wants and what it takes in a person's life, good judgment in managing everything that is characteristic of a very opinionated and highly disciplined person, has nothing to do with happiness, happiness can not be bought with money, can done in a simple way, even if you do not feel it maybe you are someone who can not socialize with people closest, every day you just play video games all day, I think it is very boring.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

Comparing the cost of living among different cities and  countries of the world is a great information that helps people  to make vital decisions about where to live, conduct business, goes for holiday etc. However this is not the only factors that help people to make this decision. Other factors like family or relationship  ties, sentimental attachment to a city or a country etc could override a favourable standard of living for some people.

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

I find it interesting that the cost of produce varies so wildly between countries, for instance a bag of apples costs up to 5 dollars in the USA, but can be purchased for a tiny fraction of that in some other countries. Surely the import costs can't be that high!
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

In every county there are different cost of living,i think here in europen countries the cost of living is high compare to the other countries.That is only my base on my own opinion.If you work abroad and go home to your country tou can compare totally the cost of living.
Melon12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

The cost of living in every country are different.some people in other country are working hard so that they give better life to there family.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

In every county there are different cost of living,i think here in europen countries the cost of living is high compare to the other countries.That is only my base on my own opinion.If you work abroad and go home to your country tou can compare totally the cost of living.
I am very much different if we compare the cost of living between the european countries with the others ,, even if we compare with asia ,, maybe can reach 5-10 fold .. this comparison can we see in terms of knowledge which is very lag, maybe in saying that the country is 10 years behind.
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

You said
Let's discuss where to live
so if cost of living in a specific city is cheaper then one must go there and settle? that was absurd.
for me, it's much better to 'Let's discuss where to go on a vacation'.

I think the link of website that you provided that calculates the cost of living from one city to another is just getting the data of the well known brand of a specific kind of things and by that they are assuming that you need this and that in living but in reality it's not.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Cost of living comparisons do not make sense for me because there are lots of things in the life that I need to consider like family, happiness and our feelings about the past, also habits.

fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

Cost of living varies. it depends on the economic growth of a country. but if you will be able to adopt to it and you are happy and contented. you just have to work hard.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

The cost of living is actually affecting a happy state of certain persons in most cases. If people don't have enough of financial stability which will provide the security for a life they also cannot enjoy that same life.

Those countries with the high cost of living actually have the higher standards so someone from a different country cannot consider his/her move to that country if he doesn't have the steady work there.

Happiness is connected with the financial situation and no one cannot deny that. There are few cases where the rich people are not happy with all their wealth but that are only a few cases where the certain people have low morale and will.
Yeah, once the cost of living is perfect and you can easily live every single day out of worry, then there is no way the person in such countries or cities will not end up happy and living long. There are so many countries right now that over 80% or more live everyday like they are slaves and they live frowning each and every day.

I have been to some countries like this and they are always aggressive, but you cannot blame them. As long as you are happy anywhere you are in the world, you can live fine; you will even be more productive.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

In a lifestyle there are things in each of UA to be considered and even so many of them can make our livelihood anywhere in the corner  of the world but also many for our lives than just the cost of living right will be a certain place I can see and all the country with our highest happiness is always to find that all of these are also happiest in all countries .
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.
Yes, absolutely true. Talking about countries with the highest happiness rating, this is just simply because everything works perfectly well for them, they do not have to live and worry a single day about how they want to cope for the next one and so on.

It is good to always consider this a lot most especially when it comes to trying to migrate with the way things are going, since I can after all, like you have said, do my freelance thing anywhere, as a trader.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: