Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Living Comparison  (Read 1295 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Thank you for the reference, it is a really good site, however I don't plan to move away from my country now, it's still a good thing to be known.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Cost of living in my country is has become a social problem due to the incompetence and negligence of the government to provide enabling environment for business and job opportunities for the young people in particular, some young people are now focusing on bitcoin and other coins through  bitcointalk forum to boost their cost of living
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

Cost of living in my country is has become a social problem due to the incompetence and negligence of the government to provide enabling environment for business and job opportunities for the young people in particular, some young people are now focusing on bitcoin and other coins through  bitcointalk forum to boost their cost of living
Moving.com knows there are many factors people consider when deciding where to live. Those include the quality of schools, cost of living index, salary comparisons, and more.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

Let's discuss where to live
Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp

Its all the same, people who live in a cheap country also lives the same way as the costly country. The amount earn is proportional in the goods that can be bought. Though if someone came from another country, they can afford to buy all. That is why most of the people living in a cheap country go abroad so they could greater amount of wage.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
megamanexe002

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:31:08 AM

Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.

There are people that working in the market by trading daily to earn profit since they are using cryptocurrency for their daily needs and it is really possible because most of the corporate workers are leaving their job to focus on trading in the market.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

cost of living depends on the person, the earnings and the city where you live in. the person is the one in charge and matters most when computing the cost of living. no matter how big or small and costly the city where he lives in, he will still be able to manage his budget. i
This simply summarizes it all. I know a lot of people have said it does not have to do with the person, but it surely does. As long as you can compensate your earning with your living without doing more than yourself, one will still be able to live right.

Yeah, some places are more expensive to live in than the other, but we also have to understand the level of income they earn as well on the average. Nevertheless, earning some pretty good income in some places though would make it very fun to live in them with some huge level of peace and happiness.
That is balance of life. Everyone earns something and living any level of lifestyle but the dire need of time is to make people understand of what they have with them and how to use it in best possible way. Not every person is rich in this world. We all have to learn this art and save money and then spend some money as well that will enhance the level of living for us in future time.
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

cost of living is different from each other we have lower class, upper class and the middle class, cost if living of eash class is different from other, economic of countries will determine there cost of living
developed country cost of living is high compare to developing countries

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Cost of living, depends on location, whether the location is an urban or rural. And also on our lifestyle. If you prefer to stay near some amenities such a gym, mall, etc; your cost of living may go high or low depending on the country and state.
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

There is one English-speaking very interesting Internet resource, which is called NUMBEO.COM
It is the world's largest database, based on information from users from different cities and countries around the world. Numbeo provides up-to-date information on the cost of living, real estate prices, health and crime, transport and atmospheric emissions, as well as useful information for travelers and not only. Statistics collected on the resource Numbeo.com, starting in 2009. Each person can join the Numbeo.com community and deliver data on a particular subject that is presented to the site
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:29:57 AM

In terms of cost of living comparison, we can only give best estimation instead of accurate answer. This is because prices are dynamic and tend to change due to supply and demand, promotion, or inflation. Prices may even varies in difference shop along the same road in a small town due to competition. Therefore, results in any cost of living calculation can be considered only as a estimation. In addition, it really depends a lot on your lifestyle what you spend and therefore what you can save. In a nutshell, your cost of living will vary depending on your own comfortable lifestyle.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:38:32 AM

If you are poor you might need to follow the cost of living index and will go to a country where your life will be at risk or where you will be not happy for other reasons like violence or weather. I think a better option is to spend more time with crypto currencies and try to make more value of it and then you can keep staying where you currently live or even move to a higher priced location, but where you will be more happpy all in all.
vfrias

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

I live in the most expensive city in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), and the major impact here is by far real estate prices, which makes all rents insane (for small apartments) and also any business need to improve its price to pay the rental.

Rio de Janeiro is also a "small" city in geography (not in population), which makes any available land a fortune in the south zone (beach area and with better security and other importants index).

I think in all Latin America, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo (both in Brazil) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) are by far the top3 expensive cities to live.

Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

The cost of living is actually affecting a happy state of certain persons in most cases. If people don't have enough of financial stability which will provide the security for a life they also cannot enjoy that same life.

Those countries with the high cost of living actually have the higher standards so someone from a different country cannot consider his/her move to that country if he doesn't have the steady work there.

Happiness is connected with the financial situation and no one cannot deny that. There are few cases where the rich people are not happy with all their wealth but that are only a few cases where the certain people have low morale and will.
You are indeed true! Happiness is most of the time connected with financial situation. We can not deny that. But sometimes people are just too unsatisfied to desire for more, and that makes them suffer. The cost of living always depend on the person's needs and wants. When a person has more wants than needs then of course he is going to have bigger cost of living. But for a person who is just satified with what he has and desires just for what he needs, then he will just have smaller cost of living.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

the cost of living let alone people who are different cities or countries, each individual also has an amount, depending on many factors such as income level, lifestyle, or where he lives, it is clear that we live in a city or country that has been spelled more advanced than some countries otherwise it will be much higher cost of living, but it depends on how we manage the finances, should be as wise as possible

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

The cost of living depends on the human being, wherever the person is even able to adjust to his daily needs. There are several surveys that prove everyone has their own style and living expenses, the economic needs of a person is different there is always a way to add income and for example are cryptocurrencies that can facilitate the need for a simple living expenses. When you earn well,  you live well.

I don't agree with you on this. Cost of living is not based on an individual life style and the way they spend money. They are provisions made for the people whether they use them or not, they are there. They are usually provided by the government to satisfy human wants in that environment or country. Thus,  they include social amenities,  housing, food etc.
Yes. Moreover, individual lifestyle will not foot the bills and if the bills are huge, one way or the other, you will still have to pay them.

If some of these things are provided for or subsidized, it always help a lot in how people live and that totally is different from being wasteful which some people may be anyway. As long as you can balance your income with how you live, it is all good, but the important thing is that you are at least enjoying yourself in the way you can which I am sure some countries will never give such benefits.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

The cost of living depends on the human being, wherever the person is even able to adjust to his daily needs. There are several surveys that prove everyone has their own style and living expenses, the economic needs of a person is different there is always a way to add income and for example are cryptocurrencies that can facilitate the need for a simple living expenses. When you earn well,  you live well.

I don't agree with you on this. Cost of living is not based on an individual life style and the way they spend money. They are provisions made for the people whether they use them or not, they are there. They are usually provided by the government to satisfy human wants in that environment or country. Thus,  they include social amenities,  housing, food etc.
Yes. Moreover, individual lifestyle will not foot the bills and if the bills are huge, one way or the other, you will still have to pay them.

If some of these things are provided for or subsidized, it always help a lot in how people live and that totally is different from being wasteful which some people may be anyway. As long as you can balance your income with how you live, it is all good, but the important thing is that you are at least enjoying yourself in the way you can which I am sure some countries will never give such benefits.
our only need is our own who knows and needs everyone is different. for it is wiser if we can adjust income with our lifestyle. with it will make our lives happier
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

Cost of living depends on a person’s lifestyle wherever you may be. 

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Its all the same, people who live in a cheap country also lives the same way as the costly country. The amount earn is proportional in the goods that can be bought. Though if someone came from another country, they can afford to buy all. That is why most of the people living in a cheap country go abroad so they could greater amount of wage.

Well, if you earn the cryptocurrency and live in a very cheap country, your life level will be cool. Watch the video about top 10 cheap places: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vN_kqC3g-0
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

this is interesting that my city was available at that site and i have recently trying to counting cost of living in my city and indeed that was pretty cheap if i compare from other cities from other countries because currently i live at develop country which is cost of living is pretty cheap
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

The cost of living depends largely on the welfare system you can provide in your area. We know that in some underdeveloped areas, the cost of living is very low, but the welfare system is bad, so the cost of medical treatment and the cost of education are very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: