Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:12:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cost of Living Comparison  (Read 1295 times)
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

The cost of living depends on the human being, wherever the person is even able to adjust to his daily needs. There are several surveys that prove everyone has their own style and living expenses, the economic needs of a person is different there is always a way to add income and for example are cryptocurrencies that can facilitate the need for a simple living expenses. When you earn well,  you live well.
Adjusting to your daily needs still would have to do with what is coming in for you as you really would find that hard living in a place with a very high standard of living with a very low income. However, like you said, some people have a way they tend to cut their coat according to their sizes, while some obviously do not. The thing at the end is that if you do not end up living above your means, then you should always be fine but not without still considering the first factor that I mentioned.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

It was a good practice, but  I compared 2 cities in my country,  The price was x3 higher than the current price..  If these prices were real, then we would not live at all

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

In terms of cost of living comparison, we can only give best estimation instead of accurate answer. This is because prices are dynamic and tend to change due to supply and demand, promotion, or inflation.
Lagrood

Activity: 728
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

Looks interesting but the results are very disputable. Any statistics are usually lie but some positions in the list look quite objectively but I would like to take an attention that result data are very averaged. Project and idea are very interesting.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

HAND TO MOUTH  GENERATION
This quite difficult to do but now cost of living is high in almost every country and people are crying out daily.Come to think of electricity bills,water bills,huge children school fees,higher fuel prices etc the lists cannot end.Having to use your salary to cater for all these petty things by one person is really hard for living.People work from dawn to dusk just to pay bills and move from hand to mouth.All these things have put a lot of pressure on people as they go to bed  and start praying for their daily bread.Now people are taking dual jobs,mothers overwork and have little time for their children and these little child are left to cater for themselves at a tender age.This is because parents have to leave home early and join heavy traffic and get to work in time.Sometimes I ask what myself about the kind of system we have created for ourselves.People are dying of hypertension just because of the demands of life.Those who are fortunate to make the money do not even have enough time to enjoy the money.So what is happening?when can we rest? God save us from the rat race.

ulages

Activity: 74
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

The cost of living in most of the cases is very high as compared to other places.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Let's discuss where to live
Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
Cost of living nowadays put too much pressure on every individual in which we all need to overcome in our daily needs due to high cost of living.Different necessities needed like the food we eat,house rent and any other needs just to sustain life itlself that is why we need to take extra effort and find extra income because salary was not enough and will never be enough most especially if we are just a minimum wage earner.Life seems so tough as basic needs were too much affected by inflation,people suffer and dismayed because governments has nothing to do with this to help reach out everyones needs to survive .
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Cost living in developed countries like Japan, USA and Europe can certainly reach 100 or even 1000 times, of course this is a very high economic problems and should developed countries to help developing country economies so there is no gap that is too big.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

I would like to have a cryptocurrency huge income each week and live on a Bali Indonesia, I`ve a lots of video about life there...

Ah ah nice! You can maybe make it possible with bounties Smiley
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

It is good that you are a patriot of your country. By the way, me, too. I am glad that here, BTC is not banned but the cost of living is very high as for me.
UltimatePro

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:53 PM

That's a pretty good tool, especially since I really want to move from my current city. Bookmarked the website.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Let's discuss where to live
Using this tool you can compare cost of living and it's indicators (Cost of Living index, Cost of Living Plus Rent Index, Groceries Index, Restaurants Index, Local Purchasing Power and etc.) for two cities supported by our dataset.
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
Cost of living nowadays put too much pressure on every individual in which we all need to overcome in our daily needs due to high cost of living.Different necessities needed like the food we eat,house rent and any other needs just to sustain life itlself that is why we need to take extra effort and find extra income because salary was not enough and will never be enough most especially if we are just a minimum wage earner.Life seems so tough as basic needs were too much affected by inflation,people suffer and dismayed because governments has nothing to do with this to help reach out everyones needs to survive .
Exactly that is why it came to a point wherein rich people are getting richer and poor people becomes poorer and it is sad to think that poor people are doing an extra job just for them to survive for a day and rich people are just relaxing over, but of course if you are poor it if is your fault if you are not doing thing that would change your life.
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Oh, I love using this service while planning some vacation trips. It is always useful to know the country you are visiting form the inside.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

Sometimes I really wonder whether or not I should relocate, considering that the cost of living here in my country and city is pretty much one of the most expensive places you can live in currently. While other countries are certainly on the other end of the spectrum with dirt cheap living costs.

A big part of this is probably caused by the fact that the income that you would get at less expensive countries, if you were living, would be much less than in an expensive country, due to the isolation of the labour force from international markets.

If you can somehow obtain an online job that pays in bitcoin, which is a borderless currency that doesn't have country restrictions, you could really take advantage theoretically by going to a country where the cost of living is lower. Practically how this works out is debatable, but it's just an idea.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:12:38 PM

Oh, I love using this service while planning some vacation trips. It is always useful to know the country you are visiting form the inside.
I live in the capital city of my country and the cost of living here is so damn high that it’s simply unbelievable when I was on my national service last year, I relocated to a city nearby and I was shocked about how cheap a lot of things are there. And they were of more quality than in the capital too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

Using this tool, I understood that I live in the cheapest place and I think, that now I shouldn't think, how to emigrate to another country and just find stable income online / offline  and just relax, because if this tool right, Rent Prices, Restaurant Prices, Groceries Prices are cheaper than in India, Indonesia and etc. Not even saying about Canada or US, because I getting difference  250% - 1300+%.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:33:35 AM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

You nailed it, my friend! Life is not only about saving money, getting rich, and getting out of the rat race... One has to consider happiness too. In fact, the reason why that so called "cost-of-living" is high in a certain region is because many people wants to habitate there.

The more the people wants to live in a certain soil, the higher it bids the value... therefore, if the cost of rent is high then expect the goods and products to be pricey as well. - That directly translates the cost of living.

Therefore, it's either you create happiness in rural, or sacrifice some cash to live urban. You decide.
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Cost of living is something everyone should consider and even more so for those of us who can make our living anywhere in the world, but there is more to life than just cost of living, you also have to consider how happy you will be in a certain place. If we look at the countries with the highest happiness ratings we'll often find that they are also among the happiest countries.

I agree with you. You are totally right that everything exist not just because of our  cost of living. People must also consider what we really value the most. Like our happiness, everyone's happiness. Lets always consider that we always do things because we value our family, we value their happiness and not because of the  cost we exerted for them to be happy but because of our efforts that they appreciate. Happiness not always depend on money but living with our family together.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

I agree with you. You are totally right that everything exist not just because of our  cost of living. People must also consider what we really value the most. Like our happiness, everyone's happiness. Lets always consider that we always do things because we value our family, we value their happiness and not because of the  cost we exerted for them to be happy but because of our efforts that they appreciate. Happiness not always depend on money but living with our family together.

Yes, Cost of living varies in every countries. The standard  cost of food, clothing, health care and housing that are the basic necessity of the family can be adjusted based on the family's income. For me my country is far compare to the highly develop countries but i can say that my family is happy and have a respect with each other. This is the most important thing to me.

ian_somer

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

it is best to live in Switzerland, they say that there is the highest standard of living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: