Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3269 times)
grimjoever

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

all altcoins is in a rough time, so it's not just ethereum. but i found this is strange, since ethereum is very popular these days. but cant even following bitcoin uptrend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deulealis

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

Now ETH is not the best situation. Over the past couple of days, he fell heavily, I hope that he will be able to overcome this and restore his price. Time will show
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

The rate at which ethereum is dropping price is scaring the holy f**** out of me, it's even dipping in price than btc which makes me feel there's a manipulation going on though can't tell where it's coming from but I want to believe it will survive the storm
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

Eth is falling and many people are getting their ETH sold in the market.
the panic with the holders of this coin is getting started.

https://www.ccn.com/newsflash-ethereum-price-falls-below-300-pummeled-to-9-month-low/

But for me i think this is the right time to get some ETH to hold.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Etherum is going down because of ICO
ETH is used to invest in ICO but now most of ICO have trouble to sell his tokens
I think next stop on ETH will be 270$ but better be careful will investing in ETH

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

Ethereum is really struggling,  we all just hope it get better soon. Though all crypto market is drilling oil(dipping). Let's stay positive
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

Ethereum is going down day by day and making new low every day. It Is a matter of concern that Ethereum is dropping more than another altcoin it is happing every day now because ICO is also not going well which is the main strength of Ethereum.
hoangtrang078

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

Although ETH struggled but I believe it will recover
CafeCoinICO

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

Hey atlantis123,

I think one of the reasons for Ether's decline in price is because many people are upset by the introduction of ASICs to the mining network and the dev teams apathy towards the problem. If Ethereum actually moves to PoS algorithm I will be interested to see what happens to the price.

Best,
CafeCoin
https://cafe-coin.com/
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:39:58 AM

I've been watching the price of etherium all year . Compared with other altcoins, the price of which decreased many times , etherium showed itself worthily , the price was reduced by a little bit

Looking at the market today Ethereum is really encounter difficult situation as it continuously drops until this time and still no sign of recovering. we just hope and patiently waiting until the market recovers.
jmix2018

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
Everything is struggling right now if you are looking at the $ value, nothing has really changed with the fundamentals of any coin, I wouldn't worry too much especially with ETH as there will be a time soon where this downside becomes and upside and everyone will be a lot happier.
YEAH ALL HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCE STRUGGLING THERE COIN AND TOKEN!! BUT I THINK ETHEREUM COIN WAS DYING THIS MONTH CAUSE DID NOT INCREASING!! WHAT JUST HAPPEND TO THE ETHEREUM COIN !! UNLIKE BITCOIN SOME THEY GOES DOWN AND UP !! BUT THIS ETHEREUM IS STILL REMEANING PRICE AND ITS GOING DOWN AND DOWN!! TOO!!
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:44:27 AM

In times of trouble, any penny is in trouble, struggling with the market and struggling to overcome this difficult time. However, I still believe that the market is recovering

Rossey

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:38 AM

In crypto anything is possible, Ethereum may be struggling today, but how long do you think that will last. It is normal for crypto to fluctuate in price, but at the end crypto enthusiasts will find good reasons for pioneering a revolutionary technology like blockchain.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

I've been watching the price of etherium all year . Compared with other altcoins, the price of which decreased many times , etherium showed itself worthily , the price was reduced by a little bit

With the current market condition now, Ethereum price is struggling to much because its price now reached below $300. And this is the worst condition I've ever seen of ethereum price, but it is not the end of all and nobody knows what will be gonna happen this year ends. But I believe there will be a great recovery.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

All of the coins are struggling at this time not just ethereum but it does seem like ethereum is taking more of a hit than all of the other altcoins in the market right now. If you look at the charts the price of ethereum is falling at an incredibly rapid rate compared to the way bitcoins and the other altcoins are falling. Even in the last recovery of bitcoin ethereum did not follow well.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

All of the coins are struggling at this time not just ethereum but it does seem like ethereum is taking more of a hit than all of the other altcoins in the market right now.

Actually ether is falling just as much as any other alt right now, which is a given since most alts are erc 20 based. The only exception to this over the last few days has been bitcoin but Bitcoin will always be better off in a bear market as the primary safe haven asset in crypto/ perhaps only assets of any real value

If you look at the charts the price of ethereum is falling at an incredibly rapid rate compared to the way bitcoins and the other altcoins are falling. Even in the last recovery of bitcoin ethereum did not follow well.

That is because alts seem to have delinked from the btc price over the last week. Money is leaving the alts and moving to fiat via btc as that is probably the only liquid fiat to crypto pair available currently. one could argue this is propping up the btc price somewhat.

Either way we seem to be in a situation now where alts will go down whichever way btc moves.

And yes i did not expect ether to fall so much so quickly relative to the other alts.( assumed it had more value/ was no longer an alt coin but seems i was wrong)

But i cant imagine the carnage alts are in for now if btc goes back to 4-4.5k level in which case ether could easily break 120-150$

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
In my opinion, this only tell us that the market is very low and still continue to go down to its very worst but this is a chance to buy a lot of crypto and hold it until the market recovers to come back what we've lost in this worst market in crypto and to earn more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Ethereum has great prospects, but now I can not understand why the price starts to fall. I do not see any apparent reason for this. I hope it will change..
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I see the exchange rates of btc and eth are very low, usually 0.1 btc per eth, but now only 0.04 btc per eth, and indeed eth is struggling to prove its capacity

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Yes, Ethereum is really struggling to meet its expectations on the market today yet Ethereum is one of the few capable coins with the potentials of recovering quickly on the market. Ethereum has the trust of investors and even due to the smart contact of Ethereum, a lot of coins have been generated. How can such a coin like Ethereum continue to fall? Its recovery is so certain and Ethereum buyers today are the ones going to enjoy much profit during its bull market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: