Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is struggling?  (Read 3273 times)
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

I was very worried about the fact that the market is going to the bottom and the endless dump seemed not to end, but now everything began to stabilize.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

ETH is in downtrend and chart looks poor. That is not good for the alts, as ETH represents all alts, especially erc20 tokens. On the bigger scale it is btc and alt winter time, and I think spring is gonna come when we will have a strong support levels above 500bn total market cap.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

I don't believe Ethereum is struggling, crypto market is going through correction and all the alts are down including bitcoin and ethereum, so Ethereum is not struggling but it is as a market condition

dagenoshiela

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Ethereum is struggling this recently but I believe that it will do better this year. So I must rather HODL it for now. I know it will boost up in a higher value and everyone will benefit for that.
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

The reasons for the little growth of the Ethereum compared to Bitcoin growth is obviously the FUD generated by G20 but the main cause is that some big holders like EOS and others ICO are selling a big amount of ETH.

EOS sold 417k ETH.  Grin
ETH is the most demanding coin by most of the traders who are busy in trading and that it also being used for the sake of holding it for longer period too. There is no way that we can say this thing that ETH is struggling. ETH is no doubt doing very well and that it is just a matter of time. things will greatly be changed and will turn out in favor of the ETH as well as those who invested in it soon.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

ETH price will recover... Scaling solutions are on the way (Plasma, POS and Sharding) plus hundreds of Dapps are currently being developed on the EThereum platform. One or two killer applications will be enough to pump ETH price again :-)

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

We can see signs  that confidence is returning into the space but the bullish trend need to be confirmed, most people are concern only about the tokens they are holding. Ethereum is now suffering because the ICO market is struggling as we can see ICOs have started postponing their ICOs because they are now raising that much money again from the space
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

eth was the most beloved and trusted coin of this market. In case of eth, it is not good at the moment, but it is very depreciated. again struggling to rise.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

The market will soon recover and the etherium will start its growth, it's a matter of time, just need a little wait. I think so
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

We can see signs  that confidence is returning into the space but the bullish trend need to be confirmed, most people are concern only about the tokens they are holding. Ethereum is now suffering because the ICO market is struggling as we can see ICOs have started postponing their ICOs because they are now raising that much money again from the space

At the time bitcoin dumping so high the ethereum and the whole market get suffer also and most people at the same time are dumping the ethereum you can check the chart of ethereum is so sad to see the price in the downtrend and because theres a lot of ico (ethereum based) that turn to scam that reflect to ethereum but after all this happen Im continue to patronizing ethereum I have a high believe it will be back & pump again!!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

What does this tell us?
I do not know what to think anymore!
BTC just went under 9K
This tells us that the price of crypto currencies are acutally very volatile and can change anytime without any notice. This is nothing new. Every time we see a dip on bitcoin price, other crypto currencies follow the same path and starts falling badly. This has been happening for the very beginning, so this is nothing new for us.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
WillieSmith

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Bitcoin is struggling to cross up $9k slowly. Don't worry Ethereum will follow while the market has tried to recover from the deep. This is a good time to buy more.
yeah. I think so
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

I also notice that when see btc increase but not ETH . I monitor that daily because I invest on a token and I keep on loosing on it because ETH affects that token .
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
i think this is just a normal situation happens every month, as soon as BTC or ETH about to reach a new value, there will always a huge selling wall that will stop the price keep rising, so unless ETH can break through the wall with heavy buying orders, then it will be a very hard time for ETH to rise back again in the future.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

I was very worried about the fact that the market is going to the bottom and the endless dump seemed not to end, but now everything began to stabilize.
Not only ethereum that are now struggling but also all kinds of crypto and even bitcoin. It is normal that we feel worried about it, and ww can't blame others who've gone to a panicked selling this last month's. Though it may seems that this is the worst case happen in crypto we must think positively that this would gonna end maybe not now but soon.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K
do not feel confused or worried. Bitcoin prices could go up. usually, the price is up and down. but for the decline will not last long. you can also try to try another coin. like Ethereum to fill your spare time, instead of having to worry about Bitcoin.
Olalomi

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

ETH is going to recover against all odds I am very sure ETH will struggle out and hit $1000 however this is subject to how well bitcoin as far as  price increment is concerned, there is no cause for panic sales or dumping ETH will find it's way out.
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

The price of etereum is struggling to gain momentum against the US Dollar and Bitcoin. ETH / USD is currently rising lower towards $ 285
delarossa

Activity: 392

MINTER

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

That's the current market situation. We can not guess what the next price is for sure. Because we can only use the benchmark of bitcoin price. Someday if demand increases, the price will definitely be high too.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jillkill

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

What does this tell us?
BTC just went under 9K

This is how the natural market is ... there is always a time for the down trend and a time for an up trend. those of you who just think of only the up trend should just leave crypto and do other things or go for Ponzi schemes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: