Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES SPENDING MORE TIME IN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN GAIN YOU MORE TOKENS?  (Read 883 times)
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

I myself had such thoughts, but the crypt is now content not stable to give up the main earnings. However, my regular work suits me. If your office work is completely hateful to you, then you probably should leave it anyway.

You can earn lots of coins from the following results some bounty campaigns like social media, blogs, telegram and other campaigns. Yes of course if you spend the time to focus on doing some of the gifts you can definitely get more results

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marvin22

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

You can do your job while doing your bounties. You must manage your time so you can do both, and also bounties doesn't eat a lot of time if you know how to make shortcuts. Doing your job while you have bounty means you are more responsible right. Smiley
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
No. Resigning from your regular office job is not an option if you can only manage your time and you can do both. We all know that cryptocurrency is unstable though we may earn much more from it than those day jobs but quitting on it is not recommended. Save your monthly salary from your office job for personal or family for you to use it during an emergency. Your crypto assets can be used to pour another investments you want without spending your own money so much better to have both job if you really can.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Quymadi

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

You can go, but bear in mind that the payment of bounty in unstable, so put aside enough money for six months of expenses.
RAMZA

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

No, the reward usually depends on how much the project has collected money at ICO. Sometimes for a couple of tweets you can get more than months of work.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

to be honest, if it doesn't interfere with your work was no problem working on two jobs at once. Crypto is indeed promising, but there is the time crypto is in also because of the risk of very large owned. keep on working and also keep working on the bounty.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
No. Resigning from your regular office job is not an option if you can only manage your time and you can do both. We all know that cryptocurrency is unstable though we may earn much more from it than those day jobs but quitting on it is not recommended. Save your monthly salary from your office job for personal or family for you to use it during an emergency. Your crypto assets can be used to pour another investments you want without spending your own money so much better to have both job if you really can.

Participate in bounties that you think it is a good earning and save a lot of money, if you think that you have enough money for a year without working then you can resign on your job and put your time in having bounties. that is better than leaving your work now.
Do not resign on your work. NOT YET! having bounty work is a good thing to earn a lot and this can give you more than what you are earning than an ordinary job with FIAT or office. but making bounty campaigns is not a hundred percent sure thing and most bounty pays longer than expected, here is the thing.
orssonlack

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

That's impressive, x3 your salary, congratulations. How consistent have those kinds of profits been?
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:22:33 AM

If a person works full-time with the bounty campaigns, choosing only those of high quality platforms and with a bit of luck, I think it's possible to get a good monthly income over time. Everyone is free to decide whether to continue to do the first job and dedicate their free time, or to quit and devote himself to full-time bounty campaigns
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

I think it's more important to take part in bounty campaigns of solid projects. Because after ico these tokens will be valuable and you even have no need to sell it as soon as possible and can just hodl. But if you participate in bounty campaigns of different mediocre projects, then later you will have a lot of useless tokens that cost almost nothing.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

The amount of time spent on bounty campaign does not guarantee that you will earn huge tokens. I feel the first thing you should ensure is doing good projects, then you can now consider spending more time on those good projects, which will make you earn more tokens. It is also good to know that you have started earning from social media campaign, which means you can still do more.
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

My opinion is to keep your daily job unless if you have enough savings just in case if there is an emergency or the downtime of bitcoin that you can sustain. Bounty campaign give us extra income and sometimes we are overwhelme about the reward that we recieve yet it is not a valid reason to give up your daily job. Our daily job is our bread and butter. If you have already a business or an investments that give you passive income, that is the right time ti resign.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

I don't advise you to resign. Sad Sad
Because a lot of good projects don't have a reward thread, it's a dangerous thing to do if you give up your job.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

I only do signature campaign and sometimes telegram. Maybe you can make a living by doing blogs and translations.
But it needs more time and also the places are limited. If you are a legendary or hero member you can earn more.
I would prefer to have a normal job than to only do bounty campaigns. If one day i don't have any job, why not. But cryptos are too much volatile.
And too much ICO are scams.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

In my opinion dont leave your work its because you have a fix monthly income from it, In your situation and for your rank its hard to find a good bounty to join sometimes were getting scam and thats part of our job here. But you can do both time management is all you need.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

Your reasoning seems logical, but for me, it is not practical. Why not? Because income in cryptocurrency is not stable enough to be your main source of income. Even if your income in doing bounty campaigns is triples your income in your real job, you should not resign in your job. Because, cryptocurrency is not a sure thing that it will stay forever. In the worst case scenario, cryptocurrency might disappear without any sign.

But, of course, the decision will be yours. Since it is your life to live. But, remember the opinions of other people. Just consider some.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

There is no doubt that more time is spent on bounty campaigns and more money can be earned, but a person must also be good at being able to choose good quality bounty campaigns, and be lucky enough to get paid, because I was also able to participate in bounty campaigns lasting more than six months and receive tokens worth two dollars
bamita131

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

I know income from bounty is much more than when we work in an office, but not every bounty that we finished give us a good income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: