Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES SPENDING MORE TIME IN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN GAIN YOU MORE TOKENS?  (Read 883 times)
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

It depends what parts of the campaign you involve yourself in, obviously spending more time in signature and avatar campaigns will earn you more stakes, you will need to calculate which part of the campaign has the best time/reward ratio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

Of course it is,i have been doing bounties for about 3months and i already earned $9k it is really depends on your resources because you will need followers in your social media accounts,good grammar and native speaking if you are into translations but if you are into signature campaigns that would be much better because it has bigger allocations.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

If you are confident that  you could earn a lot far than your income in office you should leave your job,invest into businesses so that you wont have to work with your boss,it is better to work for yourself than to work for your others and you should be a business minded so that your life will be much easier do not  look for your early retirement.

Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Of course, if you spend more time, you will make more money. But is this good enough to leave your job? I don't know, I will not recommend it.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

I am doing a full time bounty hunting and i give 5-8hrs a day with my bounties and it can give me an average $3k per month that depends on the performance of the campaign if these campaigns reached hardcaps it could be the reason why your profits will be much bigger x3  or more is pretty decent but you need to hold your tokens for few months so you would maximize the gain.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Good idea especially when your minimum wage is below $100 per day you should go bounty hunting instead because you could have $3k or more just like what i have,bounty hunting is much better because you dont have any schedule to work,anytime you could start working infront of your computer and will give you much more income than working in office.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
Remember mate, we do not know until when the existence of crypto can survive because we no one knows what the future will be like. So, leaving an offline job just to participate in a bounty campaign I'm sure it's not the right decision. Stay to live both because the future is in yourself. Choose the right decision, and do not let you regret in the future.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

earning a stable income is still better so stay in your job and you can do bounty campaign in your spare time. but if you are confident about earning if you spend full time in bounty then you can give it a try but before you do that better have a saving first.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Always secure your future,if you know bounty campaigns will give you much income per month you should do whatever your hearts says.But dont forget the risk,because if the market collapses permanently you wouldnt want to be involved because that professional work in office will give you a decent return when we are talking about the retirement.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

It is a lot better than working 8hrs a day in office because you'll only get pennies working hard in office unlike to bounties you could get thousands of dollars in a month if the campaign you have joined succeeded and reached hardcap or atleast the softcap.You should be doing a lot of campaigns if you are planning to do it full time so you will maximize your time.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Spending too much in bounty will give you more profit My future tells how much i will earn in the future. The best way to get a token for free by working hard on those campaigns. though Project are base on erc2 token, let's all support project that has great project.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:46:34 PM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?

it should be just your decision. I retired from work where I earned well, decided to switch to the crypt. As a result, there is no earnings for two months. The market is risky. It is necessary that anything that is equal would yield income when the market does not.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Yes it is,doing full time bounty hunting i a lot less stressful than working in the office,but do not be so sure that cryptocurrencies will last forever so we need to have something business,or anything that would give us a passive income so that whatever happens to the market we wong lose anything ,life depends on the cryptocurrencies are risky that is why you need to look further so that you will be prepared if anything happens.

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:55:55 PM

If you ask me it is still better to have some sidejob beside bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because thes professional job is still going to give you long term income.You wont know what will happen to the cryptocurrencies because it still not yet accepted world wide because of its transparency,you shouldnt be risking your life into cryptocurrencies you can get bounties while you are working regulary.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

I think getting out of the main job is not a wise and risky option. I only use the crypto world as a sideline even though it is indeed profitable. it's not just a matter of how big you get, but what you're going to do in the real world to help others

Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

It depends on your rank. Because even if you spend your whole time in bounty campaign then your rank is low, you will gain only small amout of token. If your rank is high then you will gain more tokens.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

Job and bounty campaign can go along side, since bounty does not demand most of your time you could actually have your work at the same time. Bounty campaign does not always come in a regular basis, there were bounties that comes for more than months and there is no assurance that its value is actually good enough to sustain you. But I knew people who really taking full time ob doing bounty, but since youre seems to be new to  this, better not leave your job this early.
ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:58 PM

Dont resign! You can participate in bounty campaign even you have work. Only few hours you can consume in bounty campaign. It doesnt like trading that you need a full time.

bulls3y3

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

If thats triples your salary even you have a job then quit your job. Just make full time participating in bounty campaigns. And find another way to earn more profit in crypto world.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

If you have doubts then feel yourself what is really you wanted to do, if you are receiving a small amount of salary from your main job but you're happy in your work then stay but if you think that in crypto it made you even happier because you earn much bigger then follow crypto. What is important here is in the end you have no regrets in life and think several times what will really makes you happy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: