Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES SPENDING MORE TIME IN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN GAIN YOU MORE TOKENS?  (Read 883 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

keep your job and do the bounties o the side. full time bounty would get very old very fast and you can do both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

no, that complitely has no connection. It depends only from the product managment of the team that it would be better to choose the right ones
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

No do not resign from your job.We are the same I have also a regular job, but I don't quite on it because doing a job for crypto was another income for family. I joined different campaigns when I went go home after my work so that I will focus on different campaigns
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?

I suggest you to keep your job, try do both work and bounties, maybe also airdrops, because it gives you secure income, without being afraid of your earning

Never give up
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Your idea is correct, but mainly its about that your daily job may save your secure incomes, make your life more guaranteed      
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Even if you have monthly bounty income that triples your office work salary, you should not resign your job. Why? Because your job gives you a secure income and crypto market have high risk. Yes, income from bounty may be is much more than job income, but bounty campaign doesn't always come in a regular basis. Bounty campaigns doesnt demand most of your time. You can easily combine your main job and participation in bounty campaigns.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

Doing bounty campaigns really offers you a good earnings specially if you have fetched a very good ICO, however I would suggest that do bounties as only one of the many opportunities that can provide you your earnings. You should also invest or start finding ways where you can earn with less effort.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:58:16 AM

I suggest you not, because the current bounty thread is becoming less and less, so when more and more people are involved, you will be paid less.
It is not a wise decision to resign, in my opinion.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

No do not resign from your job.We are the same I have also a regular job, but I don't quite on it because doing a job for crypto was another income for family. I joined different campaigns when I went go home after my work so that I will focus on different campaigns

Bounty campaign doesn't ask you to work full time so don't quit on your job because you can do your task here anytime, anywhere as long as you have your internet. Spend you time wise here, because not all bounty campaign is worth joining for.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

Hey, it depends on the campaign. There are ICO’s that extends the duration of the bounty. If you are lucky enough to get a campaign that extends duration then it’s more likely to earn more tokens. It just all dependes on the ICO and their rules.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

I am a normal person who just work in an office that has only small gain of penny. When I was introduced in crypto world, my ideas widen. I now participating on the social media bounty campaign (facebook , twitter etc.) which I gained an amount of token, and exchange it directly on the market. In spending time of bounty campaign, I have a monthly income that triples my office work salary. May I ask an opinion, I want to resign in my office work, and just spend my full time in participating bounty campaign, is my decision correct?
As of now that the market is down I think you decision is not good because even you earn in crypto there's no assurance that can give your expectations much better that you have a real job than to leave it and focus on crypto it depends if you want to earn in crypto using your skills at work and earn millions in crypto maybe you can leave your real job.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

In my case got a little regret quiting my job and focus with the bounties. Campaigns are good, yes it gives you a tokens after the project finish but still you need to wait for it to comply on the market for weeks or maybe months it depends on tokens and on the investors. I thought quiting is the mainly source of my income but it wasnt, it is still different that you have a job and have a fix salary. In my opiion, never quit your job first, manage everything before you decide.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

There is risk to expecting your income to come only from bounty. Its good to have a job to ensure a stable income.

Agree. Keep your job and spend time for bounty campaign after knock off time. It is better to have secured income for your family needs because participating in bounty campaign will not guarantee that you will get paid of more tokens. What if you entered scam bounty campaign, you only wasted your effort and time and maybe you'll get frustrated. So don't quit your job and be resourceful in choosing good bounty campaign.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Actually, it depends on what bounty campaign you are currently in. If a lot of people will join a specific bounty then, the odds of getting higher shares will be lower compared to those of lesser ones.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

Even if participation in generous campaigns brings you a good income, all this can change. This is an unstable source of income. Therefore, it is better to keep your old job, which is permanent. I think it's better to keep a constant source of profit and it's better to think how to expand the additional one. To make a final decision, you need to know your more specific circumstances.

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

For me, I spend more time in bounty campaign because, it is easy to work or understand in bounty campaign even gain more tokens. I didn't know how to get tokens and how to use it to earn lot of money. I know only use bounty campaign to get a money because, my cousin it is only way teach me to earn money. I didn't understand other way to earn money but sometimes I'll try my best to earn money in other way not only bounty campaign.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

It doesnt worth the risks because cryptocurrencies doesn't have any assurance that it will be more massive and be competely adopted in future         
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

I suggest you not, because the current bounty thread is becoming less and less, so when more and more people are involved, you will be paid less.
It is not a wise decision to resign, in my opinion.

If you do not invest more time or money, you will be get a result same with what you have been invest in it. So you want more than, you need to work hard
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Yes spending more on crypto means you can gain more tokens by joining different campaigns like fb twitter signature campaign and more. Resigning for a job is not a recommendable decision for me because cryptocurrencies help us to have other incomes than your regular job Roll Eyes

xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

On your position I'd not spend many time on that, because your regular job pays off in the long run, especially when you're old enough         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: