Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22359 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

It's quite true that Bitcoin has already increased so much in price but the potential of BTC increasing more in price is huge.Anyway, it is good that you have already bought some Ether as it is the second best after BTC. If you are able to take more risk then you should try out investing in smaller coins like cardano and Eidoo which have  a good project behind them and a bright future as well. NEO is a good choice as well but I personally dont believe the Chinese since their ban on crypto made a huge impact on the crypto market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
Hello! Let’s take a look at Cardano — it doesn’t have a product or usage like Litecoin, but the price and market cap is significantly higher already.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
daryaeukap

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

I think you can choose in top 20 mineable coins.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Why you choose WAVES? Although there are a lot of token based on WAVES platform but I don't think it's a good crypto to hold for long term. IMO I would choose NEO and ETH only, NEO is the China ETH and being supported by China government, ETH is the best altcoin and the basement of almost token on the crypto market, I think these cryptocurrencies are the best choices for long term holding.

HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
You should hold these coins

BTC

ETH

NEO
tm2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Question is did you read any whitepapers from the coins you are interested in. I read them and that are the coins I am holding on to because I believe those projects have what it takes to be successful longterm.
rockie87

Activity: 163

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

There are only two coins which have the capability to dominate in next two years and both are in your list already Bitcoin and Ethereum. Other than that i would also suggest you to have a look at XRP and Eidoo as well.Both are looking good and can deliver in the future.Even you can consider some more new coins but only when you can take bigger risk.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

I would say holding bitcoin can give you much more profit than other altcoins because at the moment bitcoin price is less but you already selected the best altcoins apart from this you can consider Dash, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum Classic and Lisk. if you hold any of these altcoin that will most probably increase your protfolio value in next 2 years.

phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

The crypto investment is open to everyone but the fact is that you really need to investigate with the ICO before investing.Check Flux  gaming ecosystem  it is a promising platform
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

Hello, I highly recommend you to pay attention to the cryptocurrency 0x (ZRX). Cryptocurrencies and digital tokens were originally conceived as decentralized tools, but when it comes to exchanging them, users have to turn to centralized platforms that, in fact, store their assets.
  To solve this problem was made public, the 0x protocol. Thanks to 0x (ZRX) – developers can develop their own decentralized stock exchanges (DEX), and to charge a fee for their services. In other words, the 0x project is not a ready exchange platform, but a core for their creation. For decentralized exchanges the future and confirmation that the Protocol will be in demand says a list of projects that have publicly expressed their interest in using the 0x protocol.
  The list is taken from the official site.

List of dApps that will be (or are) using the 0x protocol:

• Aragon
  • Auctus
  • Augur
  • b0x
  • Blocknet
  • ChronoBank
  • Dharma
  • District0x
  • dYdX
  • EasyTrade
  • Ethix
  • Lendroid
  • Maker
  • MelonPort
  • OpenANX
  • Request Network

List of relayers that will be (or are) using the 0x protocol:

• Amadeus
  • DDEX
  • Dextroid
  • ERC dEX
  • Ethfinex
  • IDT Exchange
  • MobiDex
  • OpenRelay
  • Paradex
  • RadarRelay
  • SharkRelay
  • The 0cean
  • Token Jar

List of 0x trade explorers:

• 0x Remote Hr
  • 0x Trade Viewer
  • 0x Tracker

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
ildanalu

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

what kind of coins to hold, depends on the purpose: to keep money - btc and eth, to make profit - altcoins. What do you think about ICON?
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

I think you can choose in top 20 mineable coins.
If people keep mining the coins then that could be a nice one. Most coins will die out in a few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:34 PM

I prefer the short term investment, but there are a few that I would  buy for the long term, and this is definitely NEO and the Ethereum.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:22:23 AM

Many currencies, it is difficult to predict what is happening, but my advice is not to put all your money in one currency, but divide the money into several currencies after studying it well , also your choice is good .
Indeed. Dividing your investments in more than one coin is always beneficial and reduces the risk of losing all your money if the coin fails. I always believe that dividing total portfolio in at least 3-5 coins is always better, and help one to stay stable in market and get considerable gains from other coins even if one among them fail and crashes. I have divided my portfolio currently in atleast 6-7 coins such as TRX, XRP, NEO, ETH, IOTA, BTC and XVG.
selezneve

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:37:50 AM

In my opinion, you should go for Ripple. It is currently under $1 and thus there is lot of potential for growth. I will not be surprised if it crosses even $100 by the end of two years. We should also keep in mind that it is in top 5 coins and thus also a safe investment.

There are various new coins that can give you even better returns but the investment made their is risky as well. If you are fine with taking some risk, go for dent coin.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

the coins which one should hold for two years are ethereum waves Eos dash litecoin these are the cryptocurrencies which will have great potential if you hold for two year.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

If you are looking for long term investment, then ETH is perfect coin as I personally think it has potential to increase more than 2k$ the end of this year. Although, ETH is good, I would give my first preference to ripple XRP because its much better settled in market than other cryptos and has a real world application for financial system.

XRP surely would give atleast 10X profit if held for 2 years as it has been known to make partnerships with many big banks and financial institutions and is highly scalable and the liquidity is just awesome. NEO is also a great coin to hold for long term as it has potential, technology and hard working team.

BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

For me the best coins for the present time the Bitcoin is the priority and the other coins like NEO and WAVES are the best for me  to hold for the next two years and the bitcoin is the ever green coin and we should now buy bitcoin because the price is rising and that is causing the market tough and bitcoin users are happy  and they have to invest in these coins.

Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

So I would suggest that you look at CARDSTACK, which is a very good project, and this project is open source, and this project will create a decentralized software ecosystem, and I'm very optimistic about CARDSTACK.

robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

I invested in a few altcoins and hold 0 btc. I personally would suggest checking ADA (Cardano) out. It's very cheap atm and it's a great altcoin to have in ones portfolio for long term HODL.

GL
Indeed ADA is a great coin to hold for long term and has good potential to grow in near future. ADA also operates smart contracts such as ETH, but is also much more highly advanced than ethereum, giving it more advantage. Also, it is quite undervalued and low in market cap currently. Its likely to grow by atleast 10X by the end of year 2018. ADA was created by one of the co-founders of ethereum and it has quite hard working team behind it. Therefore, I personally think that ADA has potential to overcome ETH in long term investment in terms of market cap.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: