Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of coins i should hold for next 2 years...  (Read 22356 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

if you want to hold coins for the next 2 years you might be able to hold ethereum and bitcoin coins, only these two coins can provide a lot of benefits and have very high potential.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

good choice, I agree with NEO and WAVES coins. because these two coins I see have good prospects in the future, even now many developers are starting to adopt their platforms for their ico. and I think ethereum is also one of them, this coin has always been a favorite altcoin of various investor because of its huge potential.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:41:32 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years

Hi friends, I want to recommend you buy Tezos (XTZ), because I think this coin has good potential for the next 2-3 years, you can check it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tezos/

Hopefully you can consider it.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:53:50 AM

I would recommend XRP, TRX, XLM, BTC, ETH. These projects will surely come into maturity in the next few years.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:08:45 AM

if you want to hold coins for the next 2 years you might be able to hold ethereum and bitcoin coins, only these two coins can provide a lot of benefits and have very high potential.
At present, the opportunity is very open to buying coins and investing long-term. if you believe in BTC and ETH, immediately buy and save until the price rises. You must be prepared to face the risks that come, defend your beliefs, and be eager to get a lot of money in the right way.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:05:04 AM

What coins you have mentioned here NEO and Waves are good enough for investment I think. But there are also other coins that will make you riches over time. One of them is ripple. You can see ripple's performance lately. It has not been much affected by the market meltdown as compared to other coins. It has stood second by the market capitalization. Another is ethereum. Other are stellar, tron, cardano.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bmt001

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:54:02 PM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.

+1 for Divi
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:00:43 AM

At present, the opportunity is very open to buying coins and investing long-term. if you believe in BTC and ETH, immediately buy and save until the price rises. You must be prepared to face the risks that come, defend your beliefs, and be eager to get a lot of money in the right way.
Two years is a long enough time to hold the coins you have. And now is the right time to buy BTC or ETH for the next two years. Besides BTC and ETH, I suggest investing 10% on other potential coins.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:04:06 AM

The safer bet would be top ten coins or top 20 ,litecoin and ethereum are great ,you made mention of waves as well ,they are good coins with future potentials ,they will surely return better profits

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:06:05 AM

Hello there i want to build up my portfolio in the crypto world...right now i have started with ether and bought 2 ethereums..every month i will get salary and i will keep building my portfolio and plan to hold them for atleast 2 years...right now my next targets are NEO and WAVES..because by holding them i can earn gas and can lease waves to earn more as well and also these are coins with good potential....Bitcoin is already too high..please suggest me some more coins which i should buy and just hold them or forget them for next 2-3 years
I think you should try SGamePro tokens because it will be very big this coming year. Pewdiepie, the number one youtuber would be advertising and be a partner of the said token and it will be a big impact to the community and there will be a wider variety of audiences. That's why I think it would be really big.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:14:31 AM

As a matter of fact, you see that many projects that are invested today are not a project currently working. Standby time as 2-3 years can be very normal. I think a lot of coins can be very high in the future if they are in a better position in Bitcoin.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:24:36 AM

Look for coins that already have a product now and are also widely used. I tried a new token and coin last year which, in my opinion, has the potential, but at the moment it is just a costly price. be careful when choosing and don't get stuck like me

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:29:28 AM

A good choice is those coins on which new projects will be developed. EOS,  Waves, Stellar, ETH - They continue to evolve in the future.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:19:23 AM

buy up to 20 different good alts. icx, aion, trx, ltc are better alts to hold for next few years. also if you have much bigger investment then buy more BTC and ETH too, then you will be fully safe

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:44:02 AM

buy up to 20 different good alts. icx, aion, trx, ltc are better alts to hold for next few years. also if you have much bigger investment then buy more BTC and ETH too, then you will be fully safe
That's a good idea but one should convince himself that it's really for long term before buying.
It's easy to say it's long term but when there is a bear market, people will easily dump, that's the thing we should avoid as an investors
because it will never help us to succeed, we are here to be profitable, so we need to wait for the timing to sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:44:10 AM

I am also interested in this topic. I keep only BTC and ETH.  And good bounty project tokens.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mel_smog

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:53:56 AM

Blockchains and 1 exchange for me: QKC, FSN, NEX, PChain and NKN

All of them are so dirt cheap right now- therefore hoping for high risk/high return play here
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

Shouldn't buy too many coins, let's focus which coins are really good and you believe they will bring you huge profit if hold it for long time and the lowest risky such as Bitcoin or Etherum, increase the amount of each coin rather than buying many coins

flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:47:14 AM

BTC, ETH, XLM, ADA, TRX are the list that comes to my mind, I'm sure these coins will see a huge value before the next 2 years, I also have quite a few of these and hoping to get he rest as much as I can.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:54:21 AM

your portfolio has great potential. However, i don't like to limit time for investment. i will set an expected goal for my investment. i won't invest in encryption, through loans. so time is not very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: