Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1904 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris
I agree bitcoin trading is a much easier and profitable than forex, whatever the price you are going to buy bitcoin at you will always be able to make profit from selling it because the price is constantly on the rise, but these recent three months have been really though and made trading bitcoin a bit hard since the price have been going back and forth, but i think this was a perfect opportunity for the real believers to buy as much as they can from bitcoin, because once it starts going up again there is not stopping it.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

I don't think that. Maybe you think Bitcoin trading easier than forex, I agree. But overall, I think Bitcoin trading is not easy. You will need some knowledge and skills to analyze the market, think, calculate and make decisions in volatile market situations. Every form of business has positive and negative aspects. But in general, Bitcoin trading is still easier than forex trading
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:49:38 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:17:05 AM by Koro-Sensei

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris
Trading money is easy yeah super easy but earning is harder than spending you might wanna rethink that. Could lose all your money just like a bubble with a sound pwoah. You are currently facing good times now and not experiencing some hardships but don't rush it will come to you too Roll Eyes  just wait and expect nothing more .
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

I don't think that. Maybe you think Bitcoin trading easier than forex, I agree. But overall, I think Bitcoin trading is not easy. You will need some knowledge and skills to analyze the market, think, calculate and make decisions in volatile market situations. Every form of business has positive and negative aspects. But in general, Bitcoin trading is still easier than forex trading

Forex not even compare with the bitcoin because there is huge difference between both of the trading medium. Crypto trading can be centralized as well a decentralized platform one buddy.
There are a various exchange runs the trading platform you can invest on any exchange which you prefer and put your initial fund from fiat as converting it as bitcoin or ethereum from the localbitcoins.com traders bro. Forex simply bullshit operating by the world financial medium.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

Well, I will not say that it is pretty "easy" (trading BTC and always earning from it) but I must agree with that it is way more profitable than trading Forex or stocks or any type of investment out there. That is basically based from my own experience from the past 5 years that I have with cryptosphere. You could also easily get 100x of your initial investment if you luckily traded on a BTC/altcoin pair that went to ATH and sold off at the top of it. But, don't get blinded by these scenarios because huge risk is also inherently available out there. I've seen people lost all of their investments in just a few days span because they belittle the risk that this market has and didn't plan out their moves appropriately.  
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

Yeah until you make a bad trade and have your whole investment locked up into that trade. Trading cryptocurrencies is just like gambling. You can never be sure when the price comes crashing down and you lose more than 50% of your investment.
Ditto, I agree with your on the opinion that bad trading. Most people whom have started out in trading and make their first and second gains will always feel excited and think that trading is easy. When the market start becoming unstable; they will be the first to whine about it. Most times, its just by luck that some traders make gains in trading because I believe the matket is somehow manipulated by top whale investors for their own gain.
Reid

Activity: 2940
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

That is not actually the problem. Okay you can tell that it is easy because you made success with your predictions. But there will always be those who are expecting more.

Let us make yours as an example also.
One person bought at 6000 and waited for the pump. Saw 11,500 at the exchange and he did not trade it to USD. Why? Who doesnt more? What if it goes up again? What if it never goes down?

Just like you said, believe that bitcoin will continue to go up. So that is what they did. Waited even if they almost doubled their money. Greed is a deadly sin or maybe they are the new strong hands who will hold bitcoin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

So we have positive signal from an expert forex trader which means that crypto currency are on the perfect tracks.  Cheesy

Yeah I also find that crypto currency (not just bitcoin) is way way easier than any other things that needs investment and which has profit and loss thing involved. I am grateful that they made crypto currencies and they made it decentralised which then turn to be most volatile thing ever. This volatility is what making it far easier to make swing trading in first place. If volatility is not there then surely there wont be any swing trades and it would get similar thing to the forex trading and will make it worse again.  Roll Eyes
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

I think trading is not that easy. well, I have failed several times in trading, and to this day is still very difficult to do. sometimes the profit I get is not much bigger than the loss I get. well, everyone has different experience.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Good luck!

Chris

You are right, even bitcoin trading is quite easy rather than gambling, i hope (optimism) that you say will be extra motivation for others especially those who are performers by trade and too easily give up on the circumstances.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:02 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

To compare bitcoin and forex trading is more of making an analogy that can not be ascertain. Thus, they both can't be the same in terms of the players involved.

Bitcoin dominate the crypto market but in forex, every currency is well fortified to surprises. Hence, no dominate currency in forex even though they are paired as one being buying/selling. So it can be easier to make predicted profit with bitcoin.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

Its good to know you are making profits on your bitcoin trading but take note that some people bought bitcoin when the price was around 18k and since then they have not seen it rise again. You are just lucky, thats it.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

I think trading is not that easy. well, I have failed several times in trading, and to this day is still very difficult to do. sometimes the profit I get is not much bigger than the loss I get. well, everyone has different experience.
Trading is depended on the market and your skill set. if you invest in shitcoins then definitely you will lose your money, but if you invest in good coins like BTC or ETH or other promising altcoins you can make a profit. Don't sell when your coins are at a loss if you have the capacity to control your feelings you will never lose money in trading.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Trading is depended on the market and your skill set. if you invest in shitcoins then definitely you will lose your money, but if you invest in good coins like BTC or ETH or other promising altcoins you can make a profit. Don't sell when your coins are at a loss if you have the capacity to control your feelings you will never lose money in trading.
it is already proved that if a person does not own his emotions, then he will not succeed. No matter. And it does not matter whether it's trade or some other job. I think that we should be in a sound mind and with sober thinking to approach the trade.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

Well, if someone is following the BTC price then if is easy to find that  for example in Bitcoin makes about 10% per day then at the next day it will loose about 5%. Such "swing trading" is absolutely dumb. First of all bacause you are ignoring the other price fluctuations that can also benefit you. Second is that during the last time BTC dumped pretty often because of different and sometimes insignificant news. So you just buy coins and after the FUD people are finding you in the other thread talking about how you HODL your coins to avoid loses.
This kind of trading depends on your luck and mostly similar to any other market. Anyway if you buy or sell something the price may go either up or down.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

some people have difficulties in trading on bitcoins, perhaps because of their lack of knowledge and experience in trading, you are used to being in a trade, so much experience you have in determining what choice is most appropriate if prices change simultaneously, with your trading experience can know when the right time to get in and buy and when the right time to come out to sell, experience is very important for the smooth conduct of some trades
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris
I do not think the trade bitcoin is easy, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very complicated, after two consecutive days of rising prices recovered strongly, today bitcoin prices have fallen sharply And the price of altcloin is down. Continuous adjustment of bitcoin prices has a huge impact on trade, if you trade at this time the risk is very high and can be very large losses. Bitcoin is the most valuable currency, so it is affected by many countries in the world, any bad news can make the bitcoin price drop extremely fast.
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Swing trading has worked for me too.

I think it is not for a newbie, because as a newbie you will have some difficulties if you don't have any knowledge what bitcoin really is but as time goes by you will probably understand this cryptocurrency.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Swing trading has worked for me too.

I think it is not for a newbie, because as a newbie you will have some difficulties if you don't have any knowledge what bitcoin really is but as time goes by you will probably understand this cryptocurrency.
He's just lucky and that's all, nothing in trading is quite easy because you just didn't have a tough time with it yet.
You could earn 20%, 30% with it very easily yes but when the huge dump came , your property could only being 30% or 40% left like the last dump, so what you gonna do with that ha ?
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

Its never easy to trade bitcoin, mind you, I've been in bitcoin for years, if you know the market trends  you gonna be bloody hell hehe, because market is unpredictable sometimes bitcoin is down with about 20-30% of his price in one day. or maybe in an hour? or minutes, or sometimes its really a downtrend scenario that everyone is bleeding hell but the good part is bitcoin trend if its bullish its rocket so quick and no limits... But ofcourse trading bitcoin and other crypto coins is really easy than forex because there are no  margins like forex its just same with stock market has buy and sell but you can't gain with short position in bitcoin or crypto world that the difference between trading bitcoin in forex. Good luck to your trade hope you study and research well before you do trading. Have a nice day to you.
I agree with you, the world of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable and can suffer strong dumps and pumps in a short time. you must not underestimate the great volatility because as you can get big profits in the same way you can get big losses!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀