Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1902 times)
Jating

Activity: 2982
Merit: 829

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:46:32 PM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris

I think you may have bought it during the last bottom so that's how we really make money out of the market. Of course you need to have that mental toughness to wait it out before selling it. You are lucky that you have bought it at bottom and sell it at the top price because most newbies keeps on waiting for the bottom/top price before making their moved.

One thing though is that you need to have a exit strategy, which you did that's why you make gains. The last bottom that we have is $7500 so I'm expecting the price to at least double to $15K before I will dump it.

Goodluck to your new found strategy and I hope that newbies will find your story inspiring and not to dump with every dip that they are encounter.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

Bitcoin is more profitable if the trader who holds bitcoin is a veteran and knows a lot specially in technical analysis. Bitcoin can be a short term period investment, a trader can hold bitcoins everytime it falls and sell whenever it rise up.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:12:07 AM

I think trading crypto is much more difficult than forex, the crypto market is harder to be predicted, you just gpt lucky if you say btc is easy to tradr, if you bought it at December you will need to wait a long time to make a profit, but I do agree that we can make a profit by holding bitcoin for a long term, but holding btc for a long term is called investing not trading
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

I think trading crypto is much more difficult than forex, the crypto market is harder to be predicted, you just gpt lucky if you say btc is easy to tradr, if you bought it at December you will need to wait a long time to make a profit, but I do agree that we can make a profit by holding bitcoin for a long term, but holding btc for a long term is called investing not trading.
Yes, it is pretty easy because we just need to focus on investing as much asmoney as we can. We do not need to monitor the price all the time and we do not need to worry about the bad news and something like that. But the hard part is to keep the faith to invest and save for a long time. In the years that we waiting, it must be a lot of choice that we should make. Or bad news that is going on especially with the price reduction that often make us worry. But if you look at the big picture, we will know that the price of Bitcoin always increasing in some years ago. So we must keep our faith to the years that will come.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

I recognize the thing you've done as a simple buying and selling of bitcoin only, and not trading. I say so because you said that you bought btc between $6000 - $7400 and sold in $11500, as you can see there's no involvement of other coins at all.

Anyway, if buying/selling of btc is your main point then you're right. It is easy to make profits from it as long as you are patient and always follow the "Buy low, Sell high" principle.
Deubila

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

Perhaps you have more luck. At this point we can not predict the market trend, Bitcoin increase little but much reduction. Bitcoin has made other investors crazy. I think Bitcoin is no longer appropriate to hold, I currently hold CMT, the most potential coin in the future, CMT Blockchain is a more advanced development platform than ETH Blockchain and faster, low cost.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:44:59 AM

trading bitcoin is very easy because bitcoin movement is very fast and we can determine the price of bitcoin movement every day. the easiest trading can only be done bitcoin because we do not have to worry about losses due to difficult coins to increase.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

this looks like a shameless plug of your shitty twitter. but since you are so good i assume this is your full time job right. why wouldn't you just make your trades and become a millionaire this year if it is as easy as you say. no need to be on twitter then right?
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

yes, i totally agree with your point of view that believing BTC is the best way to earn money. BTC always grow up in long-term from the date it is established.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

Its never easy to trade bitcoin, mind you, I've been in bitcoin for years, if you know the market trends  you gonna be bloody hell hehe, because market is unpredictable sometimes bitcoin is down with about 20-30% of his price in one day. or maybe in an hour? or minutes, or sometimes its really a downtrend scenario that everyone is bleeding hell but the good part is bitcoin trend if its bullish its rocket so quick and no limits... But ofcourse trading bitcoin and other crypto coins is really easy than forex because there are no  margins like forex its just same with stock market has buy and sell but you can't gain with short position in bitcoin or crypto world that the difference between trading bitcoin in forex. Good luck to your trade hope you study and research well before you do trading. Have a nice day to you.

Well maybe for OP its easier we cant say how people handle there bitcoin and even if we see OPs rank we cant base on OPs experience in trading bitcoin. Also maybe he have studied and made researched about the way of trading and later OPs decided to join bitcointalk to earn more and learn more or maybe even joining ICOs bounty campaign the same time buy altcoin to earn more.

Speaking of altcoins why try buying the ICOs coin to earn or maybe try trading ethereum opening in new comfort zone is not bad especially when it is cryptocurrency related.

yes, i totally agree with your point of view that believing BTC is the best way to earn money. BTC always grow up in long-term from the date it is established.

Yes. Its a long term investment but I would like to say that bitcoin can grow in other ways trading or holding its just depends on the people on how they handle it.

Like in 2014 bitcoin gotten higher when years had past so yes, I eggre with you 100% its really a ling term process but trading its fine but we have a risk. Also in holding we have a risk in it but we must learn, learn how the holding process is which I would say dont panic and just chill but we must learn how to be updated also.
chengyinoing

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

I just want to say that the price you buy for bitcoin is really cheap, because the price of bitcoin was very low 2 to 3 months ago, and this is a very good time to buy it.

It's very easy to make money if we buy at a low price.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris

Maybe your genius,an easily to understand about trading even as you said that your a new investor,about this cryptocurrency  investment,but in my own opinion  trading is not easy task,because in one single mistake of your transaction maybe your coins will flew away and it will never back to you,and there are some other circumstances that when you put your coins in trading site's your coins is enough for there  processing fee that you never noticed it,and that i experience in some other trading exchange.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:12 AM

That was a pretty good move as a newbie , But there are a lot of other things you may haven't considered yet , bitcoin could fall again to 6000$ again , holding would usually works , but if you have the patient.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:48:12 AM

Of course it is damn easy to trade Bitcoin if you keep practicing and educating yourself about cryptocurrency trading. At first, it was pretty complicated because of the grueling technical process like going to different exchanges, storing to different wallets and saving various private keys, etc. The more exposure we have in cryptocurrency trading, it’s just easy for us to trade Bitcoin and other altcoins.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

You are too lucky that being a beginner you able to earn good profit even when the market is red, mostly beginners can't handle the pressure of market price fluctuations and ends up losing everything because of panic selling.
The basic things needed in this business is patience and stay in touch with the market, if you are able to keep your calm even in the worst situations, you can achieve your targets easily.

You are definitely right. A beginner just got lucky, it happens really often. Most of the market downtrends that occurred in 2018 were unpredictable. It was easy to came in the market in late December 2017 and get something like a minus 250% of your deposit by now.
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Congratulations! Nice beginning! You have chosen the easiest way to make profit. Hodling and selling BTC at its ups and then buying at its downs seems to be the least complex way to get profit in crypto and the easiest way sometimes can be the most profitable! You lose only time.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

as I can see, you're a holder, not a trader cause you just  buy BTC and hold till the price rise but a trader often trade everyday so you're not a trader Smiley)).
You must be a good carpenter for nailing it on the head. Kiss Spot on.

The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me
Trade what you see and not what you think as you are currently doing. Otherwise you will suffer great loss in the future. You may be lucky doing what you do now but that isn't a trading strategy. It's purely emotional trading.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
LuvCyanide

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

it is possible to earn well on any currency if there are bases of investment. It is important to understand when to buy currency and when to sell. It is important not to miss the deadline.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Perhaps you have more luck. At this point we can not predict the market trend, Bitcoin increase little but much reduction. Bitcoin has made other investors crazy. I think Bitcoin is no longer appropriate to hold, I currently hold CMT, the most potential coin in the future, CMT Blockchain is a more advanced development platform than ETH Blockchain and faster, low cost.
If you following the market clearly and smart enough to make some money in this market you could make a good profit with this trend,it is trading around a range of about a couple of thousand dollars and it is more than enough to make a good profit with the kind of volatility it has,the only thing you have to understand is to not purchase when the price is high rather when there is a correction.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

trading bitcoin is the easiest and not as difficult as altcoin trading, because we can determine the sale quickly and determine the price according to our wishes. because bitcoin is already available in the market so we can see prices in different markets different from other coins that still have to wait for an improvement to get a high price.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: