Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin is pretty easy  (Read 1888 times)
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Yes that's true Grin It's much easier than trading on forex and the good thing in bitcoin is much more profitable than trading on forex and less risky, I have so many friends that trading on forex before entered on Crypto trading and they said that trading of bitcoins and altcoins are much easier and less risky than trading on forex and stress free, And now they're enjoying life on crypto even there's any struggles on this bearish days they can earn on daily trades.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:18:54 AM

Swing trading has worked for me too.
Trading is always a tough job. It is trie that trading crypto currency is easier than trdaing forex, but it is not easy task. If you are a trader, you have buy coins frequently at a lower price and sell them at a higher price. You never know what is going to happen after your purchase. So, there is huge risk to loss your capital due to price crash since crypto market as well as coin price can not be predicted at all.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

Yes that is correct.
Before Forex trading is my forte but as I know about crypto currencies I started to lose my enthusiastic will to do it anymore.
Much easier to somehow predict where a token price would go.
There may be some wrong choice but I have more loss in doing it in Forex.
The good part is there are also cheaper tokens which will be easier to manipulate when you have loads of that certain coin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:20:01 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

https://twitter.com/christopheduh1

Good luck!

Chris

Do not judge Bitcoin trading by measuring the difficulty level of it in just a simple holding trade in which luckily for you that the price rise up after you buy it low. Many traders lose their assets and some are commiting suicide because they lose their investments and capital. Always remember that you are not always lucky that joining Bitcoin is risky because of price is unpredictable in which it will not always become high when you buy it low better if you try to become day trader and see for yourself if trading is really that easy.
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:45 AM

Yes that is correct.
Before Forex trading is my forte but as I know about crypto currencies I started to lose my enthusiastic will to do it anymore.
Much easier to somehow predict where a token price would go.
There may be some wrong choice but I have more loss in doing it in Forex.
The good part is there are also cheaper tokens which will be easier to manipulate when you have loads of that certain coin.

Cheaper token is easier and its true but it can lead you to get lose too. I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex.
Because forex can make us margin call where our money will lose 100% but in bitcoin we can lose but not till 100%.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

Yes it's easy because I know people everything has going to deep in, trading bitcoins easily to trade because newbies are learning a lot and then it makes them always lucky.

Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Trading is so much easy

Yeah thats right, trading is so much easy if you know already the concept of trading, especially if you are wide reader searching some new information, researcheable, knowledgeable enough for everything then its much easier for you to trade.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

I don't think that. Maybe you think Bitcoin trading easier than forex, I agree. But overall, I think Bitcoin trading is not easy. You will need some knowledge and skills to analyze the market, think, calculate and make decisions in volatile market situations. Every form of business has positive and negative aspects. But in general, Bitcoin trading is still easier than forex trading

I never found trading is easy and i think only greedy people will say like that and all they said is just their wrong mind set. They talk like they smart but they hide their loss behind and nobody know their loss. Talk is very easy but realize is very difficult.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:35 AM

Hello,

I am a new investor in Bitcoin and I can tell that trading Bitcoin is so much easier that trading Forex. I double my wallet in 3 months with swing trading! I bought Bitcoins between 6000 / 7400 and sold them at 11.500. Last days I bought Bitcoins between 7300 and 8100 and I still have them.
The important thing is to believe that bitcoin will continue to go up, like me, so you can find the good entry points.

I post Bitcoin analyzes on my twitter channel so take a look, I already have some good results from my start. I post also my results of my profitable EA forex robot.

Good luck!

Chris

You're very lucky you doubled your wallet in just a span of three months. You're a risk taker and i idolized your self confidence for that. Last three months, this year is a thorn in the crypto market. But you did gain profits. Either you're a good predictor or just have a faith , congrats dude.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

In my opinion is not so easy when down trend, need better strategy to entry and out from the market. So high fluctuacion make hard to get consistent profit. Only trader who can manage the risk and always patient that will be possible to make consistent profit.

ihnattm

Activity: 616
Merit: 269

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

The last time $BTC violated a parabola (Nov 2013) it required an 80% correction and 42 months before new highs were posted. An 80% correction this time would target sub-$4,000
(Peter Brandt)

▄▄█████████                                                                                   
 ██▀       ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██                                                                                   
██         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
██         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██         ██                                                                                ▀█▄
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██                                                                                 ██
██         ██         ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     ████████▄     █████████   ▀██▄  ▄██▀           ██
██         ██       ▄██▀    ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ██     ▀██▄   ██            ██████             ██
██         ██       ██▀          ██      ██    ██      ▀██   ██▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀██▀              ██
██         ██       ███          ██▄    ▄██    ██      ▄██   ██            ▄████▄             ██
██         ██        ▀██▄▄▄▄██    ▀██▄▄██▀     ██▄▄▄▄▄██▀    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██▀  ▀██            ██
██▄██████████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀           ██
███▀                                                                                          ██
██                                                                                            ██
▀█▄                                                                                           ██
 ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀████
                                                                                    ██       ▀██
                                                                                    ██       ▄██
                                                                                    ██      ▄██
                                                                                    ███████▀▀   
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █
█ █

*   Collect with Trust   *
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
 █ █
 █ █

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Wow, great for you and good to see some positive feedbacks about trading. I think you are one of the lucky ones in trading. Although trading with Bitcoin is easy for some, there are also some who are struggling especially those who are not familiar or does not have any background with forex trading, I mean I did struggle at first too but I learned them anyways after a few trial and error and some youtube video tutorials.
hjfjmk

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

First of all, congratulations on the benefits you have gained from it, and learn from it the convenient and quick experience that Bitcoin brings to you. I want to say that in this industry, you must think of the worst results for every investment project you choose. This will make you more successful.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

Betul sekali.perdagangan bitcoin sangat mudah untuk di pelajari. Di samping itu juga perlu kepekaan perasaan untuk bisa mencapai untung.
Faktor keberuntungan juga mempengaruhi hoky seseorang.jadi siapa saja bisa belajar perdagangan bitcoin.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

I agree with you.It is easy to inverse in bitcoin.If you are inverse in red road of bitcoin ,you are lucky.Because when the price of bitcoin crossed the red road and reach the Green.When the price is increased to some high value,you will get huge amount dollars in your hand.Happy trading.

Yes it is going to be like that. In fact BTC price trend is really different from the other coins which you can gain alot from its increase. Currently BTC price is down but most probably it will be back up soon.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

I definitely agree! Trading Bitcoin is easy if you have capital, knowledge and the attitude. If you have the capital, you can buy it everytime there is a dip. If you have the knowledge, you'll know if it is the right time to buy. And if you have the attitude, you can minimize the risks involve in trading.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Perhaps you have more luck. At this point we can not predict the market trend, Bitcoin increase little but much reduction. Bitcoin has made other investors crazy. I think Bitcoin is no longer appropriate to hold, I currently hold CMT, the most potential coin in the future, CMT Blockchain is a more advanced development platform than ETH Blockchain and faster, low cost.
If you following the market clearly and smart enough to make some money in this market you could make a good profit with this trend,it is trading around a range of about a couple of thousand dollars and it is more than enough to make a good profit with the kind of volatility it has,the only thing you have to understand is to not purchase when the price is high rather when there is a correction.
yes i agree with you because to make money from trade its very easy and i,m doing trade since from last four years and i'm taking a very good profit from it so join trade and make your life more comfortable.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

yes you are right bitcoin trading actually very easy because just apply buy and sell it but the hardest in my opinion is to control the patience we have, there are players who buy then suddenly the price down a little already panicked and sell the coin bought. so bitcoin trading is really very easy but it controls the patience that seems very difficult.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

So lucky you are. From my point of view, the price is hard to predict and difficult to make decisions. The trend fluctuated a lot and no one can predict next. If you invest some potential and great coins such as top 10 cryptos, it's easy to make profits and if buying some bad ones, you would lose it at the same time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Hello,

Good luck!

Chris

yes you are right bitcoin trading actually very easy because just apply buy and sell it but the hardest in my opinion is to control the patience we have, there are players who buy then suddenly the price down a little already panicked and sell the coin bought. so bitcoin trading is really very easy but it controls the patience that seems very difficult.
Overall trading is not easy, but trading bitcoin is really easy and simple, you just going to buy bitcoin and then hold it for some time, you do not need for a good study for bitcoin, because bitcoin is a well known currency and everyone know about it that bitcoin has too much potential and its price will increase too much in future. therefore it is very simple to trade bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: